X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Douglas T.
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Hey DOUG H. that IS you there in that picture ...yes?! !! !!!DT! !! !!!DT
    Last edited by Douglas T.; 11-23-2005, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Douglas T.
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

St. Pete RIBFEST DVD should be in my hands this week! !! !!!DT
      Last edited by Douglas T.; 11-23-2005, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Doug. T - You're THE BEST!!! You've earned MANY STARS!!!!
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Douglas T.
          Sympathizin' with you all missing the show! If it helps I've (hopefully)lined up a video of the St. Pete Show! TRADE ~ NOT FOR SALE! Thinkin' of offering them FREE to anyone who promises to donate at least $10 to DAVES STAR! No money is going to be collected for this until we have enough promises to do it anyway! C'mon people what's $25 buck toward seein' DAVE get some more play! Maybe we can work out a deal with the SARGE to get a lil' star by your name if you donate! !! !!!DT
          Hey Doug T., count me in for my first contribution of $10.00 for a DVD - this will be my first of many contributions towards DAVE'S STAR. I hope others will consider as well.
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Leadsinger777
            • Aug 2004

Wholly Shit! These pictures furckin Rock! I wish I was there.
            I've never seem the diamond one live... wish I saw him in his prime, but would still like to see him now.
            Anyone know if/when he's playing in NYC?

Comment

• Douglas T.
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Tommorrow morning he'll be playing NYC RADIO! this was a great show and it was his second to last before RADIO! Sorry he cancelled on some folks with later shows! I really think the RIBFEST was a very touching show for him! Large crowd outside wth all kinds of festivities! hell it was a BBQ with PALM TREES! His near the end of the road show! Sorry to say he even said himself on the air when someone asked if he'll ever do a certain song live again he said "I feel this is the second half of the super bowl! I'm headed in a new direction!"
              I count my blessings I saw VH! the real VH wit the REAL frontman not some rent a clown! Must say yes indeedIdo feel blessed ...saw DAVE live countless times .. rubbin' it i I know!
              Thanks for the kind words on my pics! i have the show on DVD ... a friend filmed it for me Will talk trades!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                Veteran
                • Jun 2005

WHAT A F'ING RUSH!
                RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Tommorrow morning he'll be playing NYC RADIO! this was a great show and it was his second to last before RADIO!

Doug T. - Not sure I understand what DLR is doing with NYC Radio? Will we be able to stream it?

Comment

• Douglas T.
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Did I go thru a timewarp on the way home from work? First these pictures are brought up! YEAH! Now PG wants to know about the RADIO? Day 4 yes ... I haven't been dreaming have I? DAVE is gining the radio airwaves a much needed kick in the ass!
                    Last edited by Douglas T.; 01-05-2006, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                      Hey Doug T., count me in for my first contribution of $10.00 for a DVD - this will be my first of many contributions towards DAVE'S STAR. I hope others will consider as well.

Guess this makes me second. Count me in for the DVD and for Daves Star.

Comment

• zero discipline
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Jul 2005

Thanks for sharing the great pics. By the way I met Dave in December 1999 and he autographed my shirt "2000". You know he lives 10 times faster than everyone else! So for him it probably was already 06. Summer of 06.

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

stellar pics!

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Bump.

Thanks for sharing, Mr. T.

Comment

• Douglas T.
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

You're welcome! This was a funshow! Outside and all! they had more speakers at this show than I seen in a long time!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                                Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Shameless BUMP!

Here's a little ... short somthing for your easter basket!

...to be continued!

Comment

Working...