Dave Resurrected 1991 Alae Jacket Proof Here !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Calderone
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

In early VH DAYS he talked lyrics too ---too much jumping and moving

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
      his hair looks silly now...
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Calderone
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

no

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

If I can look, feel, be or move half that well when I am that age, I would be a VERY happy man...

Comment

• BARE BONE
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2004

scorpioboy33 you cry when people lash out at you but here you are talkin shit about Dave. You ask for it. Panamark I wouldn't take that shit from him.
            Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• Calderone
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

he resurrected it again at new years eve !

Comment

• jojo2371
                Head Fluffer
                • Nov 2004

dave could have that stinkin rainbow afro wig sewn to his head for all i care !!!!! even bald he's still better than spammy hagar!!!!

Comment

• Calderone
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

dlr

here the girl in the middle is wearing the ALAE JACKET !
                  all the pics posted above are gone

Comment

• bru87tr
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2004

dave has not fully brought back the outfits and he should. no one shows like that anymore and its a shame.

he would have to grow his hair for it to workd and dave needs to stop throwing it on one side. he has enough hair to let it hang on both sides. it would actually work better that way na dhide the hair line.

besides, back in the 1984 days when dave let his hair hang on both sides , when he jumped and his haor was in the air you could see how far back his hair line was then. I dont think its that much worse now considering over 20 years have passed.

is he getting ready for a reunion ? his hair color looks ala 1984 now. almost.

let the haor grow dav and stop throwing it on ones side. brong the 1984 doo back!
                    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! ! BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! ! BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! ! BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! ! BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! ! BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! ! BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! ! BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! ! BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! ! BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! ! BEEP BEEP ! ! ! HAIR THREAD ALERT ! ! !
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Calderone
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
                        dave has not fully brought back the outfits and he should. no one shows like that anymore and its a shame.

he would have to grow his hair for it to workd and dave needs to stop throwing it on one side. he has enough hair to let it hang on both sides. it would actually work better that way na dhide the hair line.

besides, back in the 1984 days when dave let his hair hang on both sides , when he jumped and his haor was in the air you could see how far back his hair line was then. I dont think its that much worse now considering over 20 years have passed.

is he getting ready for a reunion ? his hair color looks ala 1984 now. almost.

let the haor grow dav and stop throwing it on ones side. brong the 1984 doo back!
                        I think youare 100% right and i agree
                        so what if it's a hair thread ?

Comment

• bru87tr
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

I know its hard to admit for you but daves hair was a big part of his image. ask him and he would agree. he put alot of thought in every aspect of his and VH's image.

on his hair- woman loved it and men wanted it. he had the best head of hair on any rocker at any time. he looked cool and is cool.

go moderate a spammy thread if you dont like all things dave. get over yourself. the music is #1 but I like all things dave and if you want to play the rocker part you have too look it and bring it back full throttle. see the avatar above me ? well daves image works in that pic and he pulled it off again, when I see all that hair I see major rock star. why would he bring back the hair ? when I see his short hair I see an old man who is still an awsome rock star but the part doesnt come off as good. he still looks great but looks the part even better when he has the long rock hair.

if daves image wasnt so important he wouldnt still bring out the old outfits (partially) and show off the showmanship that is rock. his hair and his outfits were a big part of his rock image. like it or not.

your a Mod? lol..... maybe they should make sure your a real "all" DLR fan before making someone a mod. if you dont like the old DLR image thats fine, but I do. ed likes his hair long now...why dont you tell him to cut it short again cause you dont like hair threads.

if there is a reunion I want to see the long haired rockers.

complete loser for sure. mod or not.
                          Last edited by bru87tr; 09-30-2006, 07:34 AM.
                          "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
                            I know its hard to admit for you but daves hair was a big part of his image. ask him and he would agree. he put alot of thought in every aspect of his and VH's image.

on his hair- woman loved it and men wanted it. he had the best head of hair on any rocker at any time. he looked cool and is cool.

go moderate a spammy thread if you dont like all things dave. get over yourself. the music is #1 but I like all things dave and if you want to play the rocker part you have too look it and bring it back full throttle. see the avatar above me ? well daves image works in that pic and he pulled it off again, when I see all that hair I see major rock star. why would he bring back the hair ? when I see his short hair I see an old man who is still an awsome rock star but the part doesnt come off as good. he still looks great but looks the part even better when he has the long rock hair.

if daves image wasnt so important he wouldnt still bring out the old outfits (partially) and show off the showmanship that is rock. his hair and his outfits were a big part of his rock image. like it or not.

your a Mod? lol..... maybe they should make sure your a real "all" DLR fan before making someone a mod. if you dont like the old DLR image thats fine, but I do. ed likes his hair long now...why dont you tell him to cut it short again cause you dont like hair threads.

if there is a reunion I want to see the long haired rockers.

complete loser for sure. mod or not.
                            ain't that the truth...please, de-mod me..."right now"...
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
                              ALAE was the shit by the way 40 below is an excellent song!
                              ALAE - definitely my favorite DLR solo album to date.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

Foot Soldier
                                • Jun 2007

What percentage of the fans, want to dee Dave and Ed with long hair, on the next tour?

Comment

Working...