Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

yeah general Hina is slowly starting to act more mature.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
      Great post and if/when VH is done with Sammy I will be the first one to buy a Dave/VH reunion ticket.

Very cool,
      General Hina
      Change that when to an if, and we may as well shake hands here.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

But seriously it is so much more nice to debate the actual facts to a persons reasonings for likes and dislikes regarding Spam and Dave, as opposed to fireing back and forth with cheap shots.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

well just one more for old time sake.

Hey look, it's Robert Plant with a camel toe.

seriously man. I think he has a pussy there.

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

ever seen a nebula from the galaxy of mouthbreathernexius attack a retard's head during karaoke at a fat farm?

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Since leaving VH Sammy has released 4 studio CDs, a live CD and 2 DVDs. He's also started a tequila company and 2 nightclubs (these last 3 don't really count as his career in music but he's making investments with his $$)
              All that shit going for Sammy, and he's still fucking broke.

Poor lil piglet.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

.. I will be the first one to buy a Dave/VH reunion ticket.
                I'm kinda looking for the part in your post where you say "I'll be the LAST person in any line selling Van Hagar tickets" and I' can't find it.

Help me out here, Hiney.

Comment

• MrWiseMagic
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Slammy Gaygar
                  Wait a fucking second. Dave's career cant ever begin to touch Fagar's? Even you know better than that. Sammy's "career" is that he was mediocre solo artist who lucked into a good job, and had success with a pre-established band.

If dave had never done anything at all after 1984 (and his first couple of solo abums sold way better than any of spammy's solo shit) his career would still be way more relevant than sammy's. Dave and real VH are legendary, Spammy's VH is secondary.

You said it all.

Comment

• bru87tr
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2004

WORD!
                    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

I don't feel Dave has "lost it." Actually, I think if anything, he has improved. I was terribly worried about him after his infamous "Letterman" appearance. That scared the shit out of me.

Dave is intelligent and with that comes his being eccentric. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Now pride, is something the Van Halens and Dave both have issues with.

Like Marcellas Wallace said, "Fuck pride."
                      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• bru87tr
                        Commando
                        • Apr 2004

i was affraid dave lost his sig scream. until carson and the live stuff. on letterman back in the day it was scary and thought it was all but over for him, i mean to be ripped by robin williams and not know it you gota be out there.

thank god he did a 360 and is prob better now than he was back in the VH days. he has never sounded better!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe the boys think it wouldnt work on a tour. they must be blind. god its about the music and the business/music not about personal differences. live with it and play. too bad they could have been the best band on earth and walked easily to the HOF but the brothers have tarnished that beyond repair, well unless dave came back for good. he could fix things quite quickly.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

he got ripped on Leno, not Letterman. I thought his Letterman appearnace was 10 times better than his leno appearance. I was worried about that one. He was plugging his Vegas thang.
                          Regarding Robin Williams though, I think Dave has more respect than people like Williams. Dave would never do to Robin, what Robin did to Dave. Dave is smart. He prob told Williams off after the show though.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

Jesus, bad day today. I was actually thinking and KNOWING it was Leno, and still like a dumb fuck I typed "Letterman"...I still have it on video.

Yeah. Dave wouldn't bash Robin on TV. Robin's a fuck. I've never enjoyed his annoying comedy.
                            I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• cwsmith17
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2004

It's true.
                              Nothing else needs to be said.
                              His career can't even begin to touch Sammy Hagar's career.

Over and Out,
                              General Hina
                              The goddamn BACKSTREET BOYS & RICKY MARTIN outsold both Sam and Dave combined. What the hell are you trying to prove? Sales? If you are looking for content and ambition you will surely find Dave.

Comment

• bru87tr
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2004

my bad, ow! and I have the video.

I hope dave ripped Leno too cause he gave it to dave too. dave has to look back on that and think he really fucked up!

a legend looking that bad on TV was not a good memory.

thank god he woke up! I cant believe he would go back to anything less than what he is doing. but hey money talks!!!!!

Comment

Working...