Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ppg960
    Sniper
    • Dec 2005

I'd say in Winnipeg they play 50/50 for the era and no Gary Cheronne thank Christ!
    I find they are always making cracks about Ed and his problems personally. I agree with LoungeMachine, who cares what they think or play? They get paid to act like Fuck-Heads anyway. If Ed or Roth showed up at the studio while on air, they would cream themselves. Most DJ's always have something stupid to say anyways. They are Bandwagoners to the fullest extent. Whatever is hip at the time is what they go with.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

5 stars,

welcome to The Army, ppg960
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Yes, But classic VH has "Always" been more hip than Van Hagar. It's just strange in a city like Minneapolis, where Roth is fairly popular that they would do that. Christ, Roth has played here 6 times in the last 10 years! I hear you Lounge, it's a bunch of corporate guys trying to make a buck...but I think classic VH is more appealing!

Originally posted by ppg960
        I'd say in Winnipeg they play 50/50 for the era and no Gary Cheronne thank Christ!
        I find they are always making cracks about Ed and his problems personally. I agree with LoungeMachine, who cares what they think or play? They get paid to act like Fuck-Heads anyway. If Ed or Roth showed up at the studio while on air, they would cream themselves. Most DJ's always have something stupid to say anyways. They are Bandwagoners to the fullest extent. Whatever is hip at the time is what they go with.
        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• franksters
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

I just emailed them telling them that in 3 years from now no one will listen to this gaygar shit, just like now, I never heard it in a club or a party anyway...
          SUMMER'S JUST
          AROUND
          THE CORNER!

[IMG]
          http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by franksters
            I just emailed them telling them that in 3 years from now no one will listen to this gaygar shit, just like now, I never heard it in a club or a party anyway...
            I'm disappointed in you frank.....

I thought you knew better.

Keep dialing, you may be the 93rd caller.......
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

YO NATEDOG....

My buddy works at KQ...

Ya heard of Brent R. Wilcox?

Anyways, I'll call him and clear this shit up directly.
              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• franksters
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                I'm disappointed in you frank.....

I thought you knew better.

Keep dialing, you may be the 93rd caller.......
                Don't be disapointed, it only took exactly 2.47 second of my time!

They are probably paid by the record company to put up the picture anyway!
                SUMMER'S JUST
                AROUND
                THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
                  YO NATEDOG....

My buddy works at KQ...

Ya heard of Brent R. Wilcox?

Anyways, I'll call him and clear this shit up directly.
                  I've heard the name. Good work bro!
                  http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                  Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                  Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• doctor roth
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jun 2005

i listen to a station callled the 107.7 the bone FM via an internet stream. I think its in They play 90% great tunes.

Comment

Working...