Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jurak
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2005

Well if there wasn't so many fucking fags and retards around here I wouldn't have to do that would I........

Yer forgiven, just don't let it happen again.....
    "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ppg960
      Hey Jurak, I made an honest mistake. Glad I'm wrong all the same and I appologised.
      Don't start this shit Like Dan from NZ alright? Grow the Fuck-up. There are too many people like yourself calling everyone "Fags, Retards etc..."
      Do you have any class? Then show it.
      Hey,I let it go.....
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ppg960
        Sniper
        • Dec 2005

Let's bury the hatchet Dan. There are bigger things in life to discuss.

LOL.

Cheers.

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Let's bury the hatchet Dan. There are bigger things in life to discuss.

LOL.

Cheers.
          Damn,I was looking forward to your visit.lol

Things are Cool and Roth On.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Re: Album Sales.

Scary thought.
            VH sold more albums with Hagar than with Roth.
            Lets be honest, Roth's career has been in steady decline in the last 10 years. The VH world needs to see Roth back with VH. They seem to have givin Sammy the boot.
            They came to Winnipeg in OCT 05. Good show but only 7000 people showed. If Roth was there it would have sold out.
            If ED and Dave could ditch there EGO's. The world would be a much better place!

Damn!

Where the Hell was I when this thread went down?

OK ppg960, I will not bring up the whole 'who sold more than who' debacle, you have already been schooled on that subject so we will move on...

The mere fact that you actually attended a Spammy show automatically qualifies you as sheep shit. Now matter how much you praise CVH or Dave, we all know your true feelings. You worship fatty's anus, just admit it already. You reek of diseased rectum and hot cabbage. Go back to the Red Rocker message boards and leave us be, douche juice.

:eek:
            23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• ppg960
              Sniper
              • Dec 2005

Very untrue my friend. I actaually prefer CVH. Bought all the tapes at least twice and all the CD's once. Main reason why I went was to see EVH.
              Don't tell me where my alligance stands. Your way off base.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Very untrue my friend. I actaually prefer CVH. Bought all the tapes at least twice and all the CD's once. Main reason why I went was to see EVH.
                Don't tell me where my alligance stands. Your way off base.

It's quite clear where your allegiance stands...

"I pledge allegiance, to the Fags..."

Oh, btw...learn how to fucking spell before you try to hang. You own yourself 10 times over with shit like 'alligance' and 'actaually'. Dumbfuck.
                23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• ppg960
                  Sniper
                  • Dec 2005

Wow Jimmy Dingle Balls, you have obviously played the Phonics Game a few times.
                  Anyone who uses the "Terminator" as their Avatar is a complete wipe-out anyways. If you like me will you "Kill me last?"
                  GO FUCK YOURSELF MEATBALL!

Comment

• spmusicplyr
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                    To further conclude that CLASSIC VAN HALEN out sold VAN HAGAR....just listen to your local Classic Rock Station.

Here in Los Angeles...(what are we...#2 biggest city in the Nation?)

Our Classic Rock Station KLOS 95.5 does 2-for Tuesday, Block of VH and 9x out of 10....you hear VH - ROTH...they might squeeze a song or two of SPAM every once in a while, but it's NOTHING BUT YEAH! Most of the time....so that tells ya what gets requested.
                    youre a twat
                    Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

• spmusicplyr
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2004

5150-6x
                      0u812-4x
                      fuck-3x
                      live album-2x
                      balance-3x

bantonelli, so how can you say VH1 outsold the entire hagar catalog?

and matt whites right vhIII broke the platinum streak.

you talk out of your ass so much that the shit is smeared all over this message board
                      Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

• ppg960
                        Sniper
                        • Dec 2005

WTF? Who asked you Asshole?
                        Next time I see you I should stick my cock in your ear and Fuck some sense into your head.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Wow Jimmy Dingle Balls, you have obviously played the Phonics Game a few times.
                          Anyone who uses the "Terminator" as their Avatar is a complete wipe-out anyways. If you like me will you "Kill me last?"
                          GO FUCK YOURSELF MEATBALL!

Can't think of anything else to say so you attack my avatar...typical owned behavior.

And you called me a 'meatball'.....................?

What is this, the 50's? "Yeah, right back at you daddy-o! You jughead you! Why don't you make like a tree and leave...huh, huh, huh!"

Fucking idiot. Please find your balls and grow some pubes. Then maybe we can converse on the same level.

Shit Slurp.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                            Commando
                            • Nov 2005

LMFAO "shit slurp"....

Comment

• ppg960
                              Sniper
                              • Dec 2005

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles

What is this, the 50's? "Yeah, right back at you daddy-o! You jughead you! Why don't you make like a tree and leave...huh, huh, huh!"

You talk like a person with a Paper Arshole. What is this owned shit?
                              Shut your Pie Hole Arnie! Out of all the posts I've read that are yours, you only critisise people. It shows how narrow minded you really are.

Comment

• shaggydoo
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2005

... They came to Winnipeg in OCT 05. Good show but only 7000 people showed...
                                ... As far as ShaggyDoo, FYI Winnipeg Arena holds 14,500 for a concert. The place was half empty. Tickets were $59-119. Way too much.
                                Thanks for clarifying that it was your oppinion/estimate based on your observation that "The place was half empty". Your first post comes across like you are stating a fact not an oppinion. Oppinion is not fact. My oppinion is 7000 people seems like an over-estimate.

BTW I'd go see Van Hagar perform for $119, but they'd have to pay me in cash up-front! LOL

Comment

Working...