Has Spammy's Van Hagar actually sold out any shows yet ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Uh, we just all posted that tickets were available and where they were. Maybe if you started reading the posts on here, you'd have the answers to your questions, and wouldn't be so confused down there in Australia.

As I can also tell, you like to talk out of your ass a lot too. You seem to more than aware of this tour and where they're playing, I've seen your posts. Now all of a sudden you're magically unaware of anything because you're in Australia. Convenient.

Did it not occur to you to check the Official Van Halen web site, they've kinda picked up on this whole tour thing.
    Last edited by Brett; 04-21-2004, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
      Here dickeheads, the only measure of ticket sales in the nation. www.pollstar.com, which calls this tour a "monster", so suck it. Cant face the facts, well here they are in print:

POLLSTAR TOP 50

List updated every Friday.
      Last Week This Week Artist Power
      Index

2 1 Van Halen 1.000
      2 John Mayer .512

Yeah, they are selling like shit. FUCK OFF ROTHTARDS. enjoy the rest of what dlr has to offer.....NOTHING.
      I dont give a fuck if Van Hagar sold three tickets compared to John Mahers, 1 over a given week. Tell me when all tickets to any given show are sold out.
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well Marky Mark, I have one for you.

August 7th at Mandalay Bay is completely sold out. Not a ticket to be found, I just went to Ticketmaster and tried. Here's the link, because I know you're in Australia and don't like Sam, so I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself trying to get around on the internet.

See if you can get a ticket here:
        Last edited by Brett; 04-21-2004, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
          I dont give a fuck if Van Hagar sold three tickets compared to John Mahers, 1 over a given week. Tell me when all tickets to any given show are sold out.
          Dude I just gave you a sold out show, August 7th in Vegas. Even gave you link to try to get tickets.

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
            Uh, we just all posted that tickets were available and where they were. Maybe if you started reading the posts on here, you'd have the answers to your questions, and wouldn't be so confused down there in Australia.

As I can also tell, you like to talk out of your ass a lot too. You seem to more than aware of this tour and where they're playing, I've seen your posts. Now all of a sudden you're magically unaware of anything because you're in Australia. Convenient.

Did it not occur to you to check the Official Van Halen web site, they've kinda picked up on this whole tour thing.

Not talking out my ass at all, obviously Ive only been referring to ticketmaster.com. Thankyou for the other site, now I can see all sold out shows there. No, I dont check the official Van Hagar site, I cant stand Van Hagar. But thanks for your input, Im looking forward to watching the progress of ticket sales at the other site now. This "Reunion" tour will sell out every show. How could it not ?? Everyone loves Van Hagar...
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't know if they'll sell out every show, Vegas on the 7th is sold out completely. I'm sure many of then will sell out closer to June. Dude most of the shows are two months away or more still. And half of the venues aren't even on sale to the general public yet. Like NOTHING in So Cal is even on sale yet.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Well Marky Mark, I have one for you.

August 7th at Mandalay Bay is completely sold out. Not a ticket to be found, I just went to Ticketmaster and tried. Here's the link, because I know you're in Australia and don't like Sam, so I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself trying to get around on the internet.

See if you can get a ticket here:
                http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A...1&minorcatid=1

Thanks Brenty Brents !

So Van Hagar have managed to sell out *ONE* show. Thats sensational I knew this tour would be a huge success !!
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well you wanted to know when a venue was sold out, well there's one. I didn't sit and check them all. But for you, when they're ALL on sale to the general public, I will provide you with a synopsis of my findings.

Of course it will be a huge success, you're kidding yourself if you think differently. And of course it would be bigger with DLR. But Dave ain't singing.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Didnt I see in some other thread a little while ago that they are only selling tickets for about half the room at Mandalay Bay? I know, thats my 'Rothtard' equivalent to you cheese heads saying the remaining tickets are behind the stage...

So they sold out Vegas...nice job.

I wonder how many of those tickets are going to be comped to people for doing the time-share scam that they have in Vegas...

I was in Vegas in January and you cant walk two feet without someone trying to get you to listen to a time-share sales pitch! Free dinner! Free show! Come listen to a time-share presentation!
                    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I told you earlier dudes, I have a friend who basically gambles his life away, he gets free tickets to everything, and I mean everything in Vegas. Fuck he was able to get free front row tickets to that whore Barbra Streisand, that he sold for like $10,000 a piece or something. And he said he's having a hard time getting tickets for the VH show. And he's not even a VH fan, so he has nothing to gain by telling me that.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

he probably doesnt want to sit through another time-share sales pitch!
                        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Well you wanted to know when a venue was sold out, well there's one. I didn't sit and check them all. But for you, when they're ALL on sale to the general public, I will provide you with a synopsis of my findings.

Of course it will be a huge success, you're kidding yourself if you think differently. And of course it would be bigger with DLR. But Dave ain't singing.
                          Yes I did want to know, Ive been waiting for ages for somebody to find me one. In Australia when we get super successful sold out shows tix sellout within hours.
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well that could be it too. With what he gambles though, I doubt he has to sit through anything.

In any event, most of the shows haven't even gone on sale yet. Certainly VH's bread and butter, which is the California market. None of those venues are on sale yet.

And you don't play two nights in a city if sales aren't strong. It doesn't make any sense financially for the venue or the band.

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                              Yes I did want to know, Ive been waiting for ages for somebody to find me one. In Australia when we get super successful sold out shows tix sellout within hours.
                              What's a super successful show in Australia for example?

Comment

• Panamark
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Theres still a *LOT* of tix available for that opening show. You would think that would be the one that would have sold out already. Maybe theres a good amount of seats there compared to Las Vegas :p
                                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...