I wish 100 Van Hagar Fans would die in a fire.. like what happened to Great White

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • One Voice

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Oh boy, another turd to flush! 2 votes since Jan? Aren't you mr popular. Listen little fella, if you wanna use words like cunt and fuck off, at least be threatening in a manner where we wont laugh after reading it. Pussy? Mmm, Mmmm...Me likes me pussy.
    so go away now. Perhaps to a thread where you will fit in. Maybe there's a political one starting now. Im positive Ashcroft will eat you alive over there.
    Wait a minute coward,i thought you were gonna come loking for me?
    Maybe you should ask your wife of eleven years for your balls back.
    She must be starving for a real man.

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

BT, you're a child. And you have no class.

But it's almost SPOOKY how you knew about that booger on my index finger. Your tuning fork is dialed in mannnnnn....
      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Yes, OneVoice, you're right. My wife does have my balls. They bouce steadily off her chin at least 4 nights a week. Thanks for asking. Get a vote or two and then we'll talk. But until then you are not worth the last drop of piss in my over sized penis.

seenbad, why must we fight? Is it your nature? Can you not just accept the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinions, whether they are right or wrong to you? Or are you our unseen leader? I dont get it? Maybe you just feel the need to belong. maybe you weren't hugged enough as a child? Maybe too much? I dunno. Not really sure I care to know. So how about we leave it at this. Im right, in saying we have a freedom to choose. religion. Where we live. What job we work at. How many children we have. What is funny to us. What is sad to us. And you're right too. You do have snot on your finger. Now do what comes natural. Look around the room. Yup, ok...no one sees you. Now eat it. Slowly. Savoir those juices.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

and someone that is a foot soldier with 3 votes, and all that since Jan/04? should not be telling me what is, or is not funny or classy. And BTW, who fuckin' cares if I have class or not. I dont care if you do. Are you obsessed with that or something? When does your ship come in?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            Block the exits and herd 'em back to the stage from the rear for additional casualties, what else?

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

careful GAR, apparently you can't have a sense of humor or an original thought or opinion. It's just not allowed. Bunch of fucking sucks trying to run a thread. It's funny how they dont start their own thread eh? Ive yet to see it. Oh I know why. It would just be those 3 morons talking to each other. (Spermbath, LSD and OneVoid)

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

and someone that is a foot soldier with 3 votes, and all that since Jan/04? should not be telling me what is, or is not funny or classy. And BTW, who fuckin' cares if I have class or not. I dont care if you do. Are you obsessed with that or something? When does your ship come in?
                  I was a part of the army before you learned how to type in the url, before it crashed and when it started. I'm proud of you and your big 17 votes or whatever though. Do you remember when the euas gang ventured over here from the links back in 2000? Funny. I don't remember you. Yes, I'm obsessed with you having no class. It bothers you. I like that. It makes seenbad a happy boy.

It looks like your done playing and looking for a door out. I don't blame you. You've realized that I'm the guy that can paint you up as the pile of shit that you are, so yes, at this point I'll honor your request to let it lie. I'm a lover, not a fighter, and my compassion holds no boundaries. Take it easy and remember, try to breathe out of your nose more often.

Bye.

Comment

• One Voice

What the fuck does how long you have been here have to do with anything?Slither back under your rock, pussy.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                      I was a part of the army before you learned how to type in the url, before it crashed and when it started. I'm proud of you and your big 17 votes or whatever though. Do you remember when the euas gang ventured over here from the links back in 2000? Funny. I don't remember you. Yes, I'm obsessed with you having no class. It bothers you. I like that. It makes seenbad a happy boy.

It looks like your done playing and looking for a door out. I don't blame you. You've realized that I'm the guy that can paint you up as the pile of shit that you are, so yes, at this point I'll honor your request to let it lie. I'm a lover, not a fighter, and my compassion holds no boundaries. Take it easy and remember, try to breathe out of your nose more often.

Bye.
                      Ok let me get this straight. You are proud to be older than me. Serve in the forces before I could type in a url? That makes you better? Gotcha. sad. Another prima donna. You painted nothing but an ugly portrait of yourself SB. I requested nothing of the sort. I was merely guessing you were keeping this whole thing going without any merit. But judging by your last reply, it is you who are the lover, and not a fighter. Funny. I can do both. Even when your down and not fighting back. I'll still hover over you and lay my size 12's to your fucking skull. Cause I'll fight first. Love last. My breathing is secondary to whatever it is that gets you through your shoreleave big brute. So when you are shipped off, and your hanging on to that mop, try to remember it's not your dick and don't make a scene. Ok lover? (hey your words not mine) LMAO

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

But in all honesty, may I say, that you backing off is smart. You've prob realised that this is a war not worth fighting because somewhere in there lies the truth. And the truth SB, or BS as it is, is that EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion. You can't admit it, because you dont like to be proven wrong. Whether I have any class or not. Its irellavant. Its just not your place to question what i find funny. Your swallowing hard because you know this is true. There is no dictatorship here. You are just like me. (albeit a lot closer to the bottom of the human food chain of knowledge) But still nontheless, you know you've been had. You bit. I reeled you in. And tagged you. I tried to throw you back big boy, but you kept falling for the lure everytime. Geez, and i thought you knew when you were being played? Well, I hope you had fun being slapped around, as much as I enjoyed the slapping.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Great White was playing the dive of dives on the East Coast, and helped roast 100 people to their graves and spiritual eternitude..

Likewise, shouldn't it have been that easier for Hagar and the Waboritas, a "C" grade band at best, to play some shittiy dive and kill hundreds of their patrons some shitty place?

I mean, at least Great White was a "B" grade, one-hit wonder band. the only wonder left in Sammy Hagar is the wonder of how long Fat Boy's ticker will last into this tour.

I hope the audience "BOOO's" the fuck outta Van Hagar - causing Sammy to torch the place with himself and everyone in it in one last mad desperate attempt to gain some media publicity.

Comment

• L.S.D.

Actualy I had one friend and one uncle that died trying to save lives in the 9/11 catastrophe. But, and this is a big but, if you tell me a funny 9/11 joke. Yup, I'll laugh. Its called freedom of thought and speech. I feel what I want, when I want to.

Are you really trying to tell me Im not aloowed to laugh at what I want? Regardless of how this makes you feel afterwards, you are dead wrong to tell someone what to think, feel or express outloud. Thats the point. But hey, let's laugh at only what YOU want us to laugh at? Is that better? Seriously. Think about it, before you respond with what YOU think is the right answer.

Youre missing the point entirely. There are just some things that a person with a good heart and and a head on thier shoulders just doesnt laugh at. Im not saying dont laugh at it if you think it's funny. Im saying youre a fucking lowlife scumbag for laughing.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by One Voice
                              What the fuck does how long you have been here have to do with anything?Slither back under your rock, pussy.
                              actualy it really doesn't in this case because we've both signed up roughly around the same time. You a month before me. But since I know my way around here, I can easily say fuck off and suck my dick you pussy, and have it actualy mean something. Instead of someone that just shows up once in awhile to voice his one and only opinion on something that holds zero merit or ground with me. Plus I like to throw my title around. Ive earned it. When you earn your stripes and votes you too will feel a bit better about lipping off. So for now. Back in line maggot!

Comment

• seenbad
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Ok, now I just think youre dumb. lol. Your brain doesn't quite work right. You had brought up the gay ass votes, posts and registration dates, not me.

Your arguements are just mind numbing. I think it's actually making me more dumberer just reading what you have to say.

Comment

Working...