X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fuckhowardstern
    Commando
    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by wiseguy
    i have only posted a few times since because I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!

take no offence to any of this, its all from the heart.
    By the way...did you mean "offense"? "Offence" means the action of attacking an enemy. "Offense" means to cause anger or resentment.
    Understand smart guy? If you meant not to cause me any offense, then I can assure you that you have not. It takes a little more than a retarded ignoramus who is mad at the world because he can't get laid and has to punch a clock all week for slave wages like yourself desperately hurling insults at my mother to do that.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by frets5150
      Did anyone else hear Dave say that he was fed up with the producer .And also said the set was designed for weather people And the set looked like shit from the 1970's and was wiping his nose from breating all the asbestos. TROUBLE ALREADY!!!
      That was the funniest shit of the day, Dave ranting about the facilities.

I love it when he goes on a rant.

Comment

• frets5150
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

I'm gonna start taping this shit. Hooked up my Tuner the other day.I have not listened to the radio in at least 7 years.Now I'm gonna have to spend a fortune on tapes ohh well.Maybe I have some I can tape over.
        Last edited by frets5150; 01-04-2006, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Wiseguy....WTF?

Yeah, I'm making my 2 cents worth the 1 cent of effort because I read your blurb about me & FHS being so-called Gay?

Is this just all for "Shitz and Grins"? or are have you been recommended to attend Anger Mgmt. Classes? You seem awfully angry for no apparent reason.

This is the frikkin DLR ARMY....not everyone agrees on all things around here, but for the most part, we all try to keep the common bond of Dave and a respect towards each other without attacking.

If you are serious about your Ranting, take it on over to Cabo...take a vacation at REDROCKER.COM. SEE YA!
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• wiseguy
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
            Wiseguy....WTF?

Yeah, I'm making my 2 cents worth the 1 cent of effort because I read your blurb about me & FHS being so-called Gay?

Is this just all for "Shitz and Grins"? or are have you been recommended to attend Anger Mgmt. Classes? You seem awfully angry for no apparent reason.

This is the frikkin DLR ARMY....not everyone agrees on all things around here, but for the most part, we all try to keep the common bond of Dave and a respect towards each other without attacking.

If you are serious about your Ranting, take it on over to Cabo...take a vacation at REDROCKER.COM. SEE YA!
            ummmm...ok?
            sorry to offend, i thought you were a guy. didn't think any girl would talk to what his name there.
            my apologies to you.
            Stay frosty now.
            Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• wiseguy
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
              By the way...did you mean "offense"? "Offence" means the action of attacking an enemy. "Offense" means to cause anger or resentment.
              Understand smart guy? If you meant not to cause me any offense, then I can assure you that you have not. It takes a little more than a retarded ignoramus who is mad at the world because he can't get laid and has to punch a clock all week for slave wages like yourself desperately hurling insults at my mother to do that.
              your so gay...
              keep going, the gaydometer is in the red.
              any other words to correct fag?
              Stay frosty now.
              Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                Commando
                • Nov 2005

LMAO - I must have really pissed you off talking shit about your imaginary girlfriend. But come on - if you are going to flame someone for 10 or 11 or is it 12 posts in a row - you have to do better than that.

I bet your "gaydometer" gets a lot of use doesn't it?

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2005

You know how we know your gay?

You have a gaydometer.

Comment

• wiseguy
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2004

gay people always have to have the last word
                    Stay frosty now.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2005

do they? I wouldn't know - but if you say so, you seem to be the authority on all things gay......

Comment

• Bored
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by bantonelli
                        Wiseguy....chill baby....You're tawkin bout' a "Full Fledged Member" here at the ARMY..

You must respect your higher Ranking Officials.
                        hahaha how pathetic this sounds. Do you guys have uniforms to?

Comment

Working...