• Show
Clear All
  • fanofdave
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Dave's solo music has been neglected on tours for
    way too long. An EEAS band reunion would rock but
    I don't see it happening. At this point I would take
    the EEAS reunion or an ORIGINAL VH Lineup reunion.

Comment

• TMR

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      Not to rain on anybody's parade (TMR), I just dont see a EEAS reunion at all. It really doesn't make sense now. It made sense when it happened but not now. At best I can see maybe dave lending vocals for a few tunes, but Vai is the boss now. And that wont sit well with Dave's ego. Vai wont let Dave dictate what happens musically. And Dave doesn't take a back seat to anybody. In 86 all members in EEAS needed to feed off each other to survive to keep the music momentum going. Plus Dave doesn't need a reunion with anyone other than VH. An EEAS reunion would be about as exciting, if not less than exciting than the Van Hagar reunion. It's just not worldly popular.
      Sorry, but that's just an opinion.
      I believe it's the best REUNION that could ever happen. I really don't care for the puss brothers VH!

The band has reunited, don't you think it's starnge to see BAD HABITS on Diamond Dave Cd with Greg Bissonette on drums?? I sure do! All Dave would have to do is PROMOTE the EEAS TOUR and it would be arena time again. And come out with DLR VIDEOS part 2....At the end of the CRAZY FROM THE HEAT VIDEO TAPE.....Dave goes SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CASSETTE! Well, i've been waiting for a long time and still haven't seen it

Comment

• pete
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TMR
        I believe it's the best REUNION that could ever happen. I really don't care for the puss brothers VH!

The band has reunited, don't you think it's starnge to see BAD HABITS on Diamond Dave Cd with Greg Bissonette on drums?? I sure do! All Dave would have to do is PROMOTE the EEAS TOUR and it would be arena time again. And come out with DLR VIDEOS part 2....At the end of the CRAZY FROM THE HEAT VIDEO TAPE.....Dave goes SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CASSETTE! Well, i've been waiting for a long time and still haven't seen it
        You got heart.

I agree with you on VAI. He's awesome. I find his playing "very" emotional. I think the scope of the emotions he can drag out of a guiitar is unmatched.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
          That should be a federal offense right there..........

I second that motion.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

I would totally dig an EEAS reunion!!!!

Comment

• David Van Via
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

I think if the EEAS reunion happened it would blow Van Hager out of this world. But I still have seen no evidence that it is going to happen. If Roth isn't singing then I couldn't really care. But as TMR said he's been waiting a long time for the next cassete I think every Roth fan young and old has.
              Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                Sniper
                • Apr 2004

Vai makes more money on his own. Why would he do this?
                "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

From Vai's web site

April 12, 2004
                  Photos from the Studio
                  Steve is busy in The Mothership Studio working on his new album due out later this year. We'll be bringing you photos direct from the studio of the sessions as they progress. Click the thumbnail images on the right to see larger photos of Jeremy Colson recording drum tracks on April 6 and April 8.
                  "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• thefive

I dont think it will ever happen but maybe it will.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

hagar bites... i would love that reunion... i am only interested if DLR is there. someone offered me free tix to sammy hagars new thing i turned it down. duh!

Comment

• cwsmith17
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TMR
                        Ladies and Gentlemen!

EAT'EM AND SMILE BAND COMING SOON!

GREG BISSONETTE HAS JOINED STEVE VAI in the STUDIO on 4/10/04!!!

BILLY SHEEHAN as you know has been working with VAI for sometime now!

DAVID LEE ROTH Lead Vocals
                        Steve Vai Guitars
                        Greg Bissonette Bass Guitar
                        Greg Bissonette Drums

AWESOME NEW WEB PAGE COMING UP WITH THE GREATEST ROCK N ROLL BAND OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        What a load of shit.

Comment

Working...