X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by lafours
    the show is defintiley starting to find it's feet....I don't know how long it will last but it's getting pretty entertaining...

I think, in time, it could be bigger than Stern!
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Pucking, while listening to your musician of a husband's stuff... Classic!
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
      Originally posted by Nitro Express
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
      Originally posted by VanHalener
      ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
      Originally posted by FORD
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• c5150b
        Roadie
        • Jun 2004

F U to the fan that said thanks

Was he a little bit of a prick to the guy that said he talked to him for 20 minutes on the phone?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by c5150b
          Was he a little bit of a prick to the guy that said he talked to him for 20 minutes on the phone?
          Who knows? It did sound made up.

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

He was cool to the Army members, that's all that matters...lol

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Re: F U to the fan that said thanks

Originally posted by c5150b
              The guy stammered around the point forever and said fuck on the air.

can you blame Dave?

Comment

• bantonelli
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

I just posted a comment on "Contactmusic.com" - there are alot of people critiquing DLR negatively regarding this Radio Gig. I'm going to write my review to a couple of these websites to show my support to our guy. Anyone else care to join me and give your opinion?
                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Hey, sorry if this has already been discussed but, I put the Dallas stream on now...they were talking about Meth and Dave said it ruined part of his musical career and not cuz he was doing it. He said that Van Halen has been offered up to a Million dollars a show to tour, add that up over 3 tours...thats 400 Million that went down the toilet.

Anybody catch that too?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Is today day 4 or 5??

I'm so cuntfused :confused:

maybe next week we put the dates or the days of the week

anyways...couldn't listen much today, but will later...can't wait!

I only heard bits and peices but Dave sounded mint and in really good form today.
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                      He was cool to the Army members, that's all that matters...lol
                      can't wait to hear this and congrats to you guys on getting through and rapping with Roth.
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                        Is today day 4 or 5??

I'm so cuntfused :confused:

maybe next week we put the dates or the days of the week

anyways...couldn't listen much today, but will later...can't wait!

I only heard bits and peices but Dave sounded mint and in really good form today.
                        Yes he was...
                        There is a lot of words/minute coming out of that mouth!

I listened to it all and I still missed the 2 Army members that called...
                        I'll have to re-run it tonight.
                        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

great show...thanks al gore for inventing the fucking internet...it's so fucking cool to sit here in germany and listen to the diamond one from 12 to 4 pm

"give to us this day oure roth over othre substance..."
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Leadsinger777
                            • Aug 2004

Seriously, how cool is it that we can call and get through to one of our idols? The best rock & roll frontman of all time.
                            Not too many fans of "other" stars can do that! Actually, I don't know of any.

I don't care how long it lasts, I'm thankful for the time we have.

Rick

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

btw...howard stern was on larry king last night...I didn't catch it from the beginning. some was cool some was pathetic to me...howard seemed a bit too much pretending how "great" his new job is and how many people already have signed up to listen to him...

did he mention dave in the beginning?
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                btw...howard stern was on larry king last night...I didn't catch it from the beginning. some was cool some was pathetic to me...howard seemed a bit too much pretending how "great" his new job is and how many people already have signed up to listen to him...

did he mention dave in the beginning?
                                I wish Howard Stern would be filed in the "has been" drawer!
                                Or better... in the ROUND file cabinet...

Him and all his shit are literally getting old!
                                Last edited by blonddgirl777; 01-06-2006, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...