X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Unfortunately the disciplinary action ends up being against the audience.

There is no logic to suspend Dave and have JV and Elvis doing painful radio in his place.

Whoever is left listening is going to leave anyway so what's the point.

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by EddieIsadouche
      Carte Blanche according to Roth. But dave also promised alot to CBS and his fans with regard to the show. He has not delivered and it is not all CBS's problem. Being a rock and roll artist dave thought he could wing it... no so in radio. We all have to be honest here.
      What are you talkin' about? Dave auditioned in Boston, the Suits heard him, liked him, someone, like Joel Hollander felt DLR was the right guy for the job with the Legendary Name and all that David Lee Roth carries with him....built in audience, Wild Enthusiasm, Humor and Charisma. With knowing these things and having heard him in Boston......how can YOU say Dave promised alot and it's not CBS' problem? Are you Ed's flunky? or do you come from the Land of Spam (aka Trash Planet) ?

CBS is a network of Contradictions, especially if "Carte Blanche" was given to Roth by Hollander.

At least, with ROTH..He Walks His Talk..........................period.
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• chumscrubber
        Groupie
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by bantonelli
        What are you talkin' about? Dave auditioned in Boston, the Suits heard him, liked him, someone, like Joel Hollander felt DLR was the right guy for the job with the Legendary Name and all that David Lee Roth carries with him....built in audience, Wild Enthusiasm, Humor and Charisma. With knowing these things and having heard him in Boston......how can YOU say Dave promised alot and it's not CBS' problem? Are you Ed's flunky? or do you come from the Land of Spam (aka Trash Planet) ?

CBS is a network of Contradictions, especially if "Carte Blanche" was given to Roth by Hollander.

At least, with ROTH..He Walks His Talk..........................period.
        He's just a troll, B. He gets his jollies pissing people off - look up his other posts. Damn good post in response though.
        I live in a city, but in an apartment high above the cloud left by the blast. I'm one of the lucky ones. One morning, I awoke to find my head was no longer attached to my body. I'm not dead, but who could call this a life? So I do what I can, in this city of freaks and subhuman creatures. I became... The Chumscrubber.

Comment

• EddieIsadouche
          Groupie
          • Jan 2006

I am not a troll.. and Dave's show in Boston just had him and hutch if you did listen. Some people on this board and very rude of you do not suck dave's D--K. Screw you guys, Im outta here.. for good BA BYE

Comment

• chumscrubber
            Groupie
            • Feb 2006

lol
            I live in a city, but in an apartment high above the cloud left by the blast. I'm one of the lucky ones. One morning, I awoke to find my head was no longer attached to my body. I'm not dead, but who could call this a life? So I do what I can, in this city of freaks and subhuman creatures. I became... The Chumscrubber.

Comment

• EddieIsadouche
              Groupie
              • Jan 2006

NOT

Comment

• EddieIsadouche
                Groupie
                • Jan 2006

Really.. some people are so dave sensitive. DLR is just a mortal man.. no more.. no less...

Comment

• chumscrubber
                  Groupie
                  • Feb 2006

And some people are just trolls...no more...no less....

Comment

• EddieIsadouche
                    Groupie
                    • Jan 2006

Ok genius... why am I a troll? Because I dare to question Dave or his motives? Maybe not agree with Dave blindly or some of his fans once in a while. You really make me laugh. Maybe you should rename the site DLR CULT instead of ARMY. How boring if you want everyone to always agree.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Carte Blanche according to Roth. But dave also promised alot to CBS and his fans with regard to the show. He has not delivered and it is not all CBS's problem. Being a rock and roll artist dave thought he could wing it... no so in radio. We all have to be honest here.
                      what exactly did Dave "promise" to CBS?????
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

"I wouldn't be surprised if they bring in a gal to read the weather or read the traffic," Roth suggested. "If I didn't know any better I would say they are trying to sabotage the deal, but I know they fully support and love me." He later added, "[CBS Radio CEO/President] Joel Hollander did tell me I needed to be flexible, but I didn't know he meant I would need a lubricant."
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• chumscrubber
                          Groupie
                          • Feb 2006

Ok genius... why am I a troll? Because I dare to question Dave or his motives? Maybe not agree with Dave blindly or some of his fans once in a while. You really make me laugh. Maybe you should rename the site DLR CULT instead of ARMY. How boring if you want everyone to always agree.
                          Dude - 95%-99% of your posts on this site and on DDLR.com are to criticize and ridicule Roth in everything he does, particularly the radio show. It goes way beyond simply "questioning Dave or his motives". You seem to get some perverse kind of pleasure in seeing Roth fail and seeing his fans sad about that prospect. I have even seen your posts on the Opie and Anthony message board and you pull the same crap. Your motive is to stir up shit - not to engage in intelligent discourse with other fans of Dave and his music. It gets old - particularly now while all of us are witness to the struggle that is going on with Dave. Most of us care about him, want him to succeed and feel bad because he is going through a tough time. And there you are to stick your finger in and throw salt in the wound. I am glad you are laughing while the fans of Dave that post on this site share their concern - the very epitome of a troll. Have a nice day.

Originally posted by hitch1969©
                          You know, I've heard everyone from Brett at the links to the Opie and Andy fanbase to the sternfannetwork badmouthing the Roth Radio move by David Lee, and some of it I can understand, after all, if you love Stern you WANT whoever follows him to fail, there's obviously an interest in fans of the competition for the same.

In that sense, and in what David Lee was attempting to accomplish, he was doomed out of the gate, ANYONE would have been. Stern recognizes this.

I can't understand, why, if you like the Van Halen stuff, and if you are a FAN, why you wouldn't be supporting DLR in this. What's Dave going to do? Dealing with Edward Van Halen, who is by most accounts so far over the cliff of sanity, cannot be an option that is even workable.....

=h=
                          Last edited by chumscrubber; 03-31-2006, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• chumscrubber
                            Groupie
                            • Feb 2006

Oh...I forgot....I have to log off before Douchetube will respond...

Comment

• bantonelli
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Really.. some people are so dave sensitive. DLR is just a mortal man.. no more.. no less...
                              Has NOTHING to do with being "Dave Sensitive" - it's the TRUTH in advertising !

You seem to mortalize Dave yourself....or you wouldn't associate yourself with a phrase like "SPEAKS THE TRUTH"......

Hypocrite?
                              "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• MANYBOZOS
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Jun 2004

Really sad to hear Dave neutered. His show was awesome, IMO, before the BS...listen to the front of this...

Audacy brings people together around what moves them, and helps advertisers connect to those audiences. We engage over 170 MM consumers each month across our connected platforms.

Sorry for not reading any previous posts, but that's how I feel... Dave's OLD show rocked, the "new" one sucks ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...