X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Northern Girl
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I have mixed emotions as well with Dave being a part of it. The idea of a tribute in and of itself is an awesome idea and major props. It's obvious Van Halen has inspired musicians of every kind foreva!

Dave doing all the country TV and what not, I don't know. Of course, I love the opportunity to see him whenever; and it sounds like he will be on TV a lot!!!!!!!!!!! GAC (Great American Country) has said they even want to broadcast a concert.

The exposure could help or hurt him. It's a coin toss. But he never asked me what I think, so be it. He can do what he wants, and I'll sit back and enjoy.
    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Jump got me thinking that Dave's Strummin' with the Devil who Went Down to Georgia.
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

That must be some good shit you're smokin'...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

RIP this thread...
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Working...