Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
    Yeah, that's way over my head.

Obviously.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

I enjoy the show. I think Roth is doing at great job. I just hope he still will make more music soon!
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

I give it a 10, Dick, because it has a good beat and I can dance to it...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Too. Many. Jokes.

Must control self

Ya lob a softball like that, and expect us not to swing, E?

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Comment

• jslav06
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2006

I'd rather have Dave than the clown I have - Sebastian... I have NEVER heard anybody so boring in my entire life.
              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
              I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

ahh...what movie was that line in...?

Stripes? Sounds like a Bill Murray line...
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jslav06
                  I'd rather have Dave than the clown I have - Sebastian... I have NEVER heard anybody so boring in my entire life.

I hope that's not Sebastian Bach. I can't imagine 4 hours of that a day...

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

For what it's worth, I think it's still too early to call. Shit, for all I know, the suits might have insisted he cut his teeth slowly, with familiar faces in the guest chair. Make no mistake, the suits knew about the microscope before Dave hit the petree dish.

I've noticed alot of callers' that really don't come off as hard rock historians....

This is a tough fucking gig.

We'll see.

Comment

• jslav06
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I hope that's not Sebastian Bach. I can't imagine 4 hours of that a day...
                      Actually, 4 hours of Sebastian Bach would be a major improvement.
                      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
                      I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Lloyd Grove is The Daily News' newest gossip columnist, joining us from The Washington Post, where he wrote the widely read 'Reliable Source' column.
                        E-mail:
                        lgrove@ edit.nydailynews.com

In radioland, it's the
                        sour grapes of Roth

David Lee Roth's antics are said to be an outrage to some at station 92.3 Free FM.

Looks like rock-star-turned-shock-jock David Lee Roth is having an ugly launch as Howard Stern's successor, with radio station staffers grumbling about Roth's allegedly bad behavior.
                        My sources at 92.3 Free FM - formerly K-Rock - tell me that the former Van Halen front man and his manager, Matt Sencio, "are totally out of control and out of their league when it comes to producing a radio show," as one disgruntled employee put it.

"This guy [Roth] is impossible to work with. A real arrogant, self-righteous a-," says a Lowdown spy. "All the execs know they made the two biggest errors in radio history - letting Stern go to Sirius and hiring this moron Roth. He never preps for a show. He is out the door five minutes after the show, unless he is 'forced' to record a commercial or re-record ones he made errors on."

According to the anti-Roth faction, he demanded that general manager Tom Chiusano do expensive renovations on Stern's old studio, then refused to use it, claiming asbestos infestation. He ripped down the walls of a temporary studio because of suspected dust behind the walls.

"He swears he is allergic to dust and smoke, but smells like an ashtray," says the spy.

The source also says Roth's manager got into a shouting match with program director Mark Chernoff on one of the first few days of the show. Then, the spy says, "Roth insisted on decorating the halls and studios, and then he had a moving company come in and remove dozens of pictures and his fake palm trees while he mumbled about Tom and the bastards at Infinity," he said.

In addition, said the source, Roth "hates Tom and is vocal about that to almost everyone he talks at. It's almost like he wants to get fired, and take the money and run."

My detailed messages to various and sundry went unreturned yesterday, and a station spokeswoman declined to comment.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Lloyd Grove is The Daily News' newest gossip columnist, joining us from The Washington Post, where he wrote the widely read 'Reliable Source' column.
                          E-mail:
                          lgrove@ edit.nydailynews.com

In radioland, it's the
                          sour grapes of Roth

David Lee Roth's antics are said to be an outrage to some at station 92.3 Free FM.

Looks like rock-star-turned-shock-jock David Lee Roth is having an ugly launch as Howard Stern's successor, with radio station staffers grumbling about Roth's allegedly bad behavior.
                          My sources at 92.3 Free FM - formerly K-Rock - tell me that the former Van Halen front man and his manager, Matt Sencio, "are totally out of control and out of their league when it comes to producing a radio show," as one disgruntled employee put it.

"This guy [Roth] is impossible to work with. A real arrogant, self-righteous a-," says a Lowdown spy. "All the execs know they made the two biggest errors in radio history - letting Stern go to Sirius and hiring this moron Roth. He never preps for a show. He is out the door five minutes after the show, unless he is 'forced' to record a commercial or re-record ones he made errors on."

According to the anti-Roth faction, he demanded that general manager Tom Chiusano do expensive renovations on Stern's old studio, then refused to use it, claiming asbestos infestation. He ripped down the walls of a temporary studio because of suspected dust behind the walls.

"He swears he is allergic to dust and smoke, but smells like an ashtray," says the spy.

The source also says Roth's manager got into a shouting match with program director Mark Chernoff on one of the first few days of the show. Then, the spy says, "Roth insisted on decorating the halls and studios, and then he had a moving company come in and remove dozens of pictures and his fake palm trees while he mumbled about Tom and the bastards at Infinity," he said.

In addition, said the source, Roth "hates Tom and is vocal about that to almost everyone he talks at. It's almost like he wants to get fired, and take the money and run."

My detailed messages to various and sundry went unreturned yesterday, and a station spokeswoman declined to comment.
                          ahahahahah!!!

sounds EXCELLENT!!!
                          Originally posted by Cato
                          Golden, why are you FAT?
                          Originally posted by lesfunk
                          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

i'm getting more and more excited about this gig!!!

one thing is for sure

DAVE IS NOT AVERAGE!!!
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...