X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
    Lisa really added nothing to the show. I have a feeling they have great discussions with each other, and he thought that she'd be great.

He also has to let the others chime in when they choose and have an opinion on something and not put them on the spot all the time when they have nothing to say. It sounds bad. There were a few spots of dead air today. Kiss of death.

Dave needs an interesting, funny sidekick that will be a permanent fixture that people can get to know and like. He should audition some unknown DJ's (don't want anyone who will steal the spotlight) that can play off him and do more than just laugh at his jokes.

He could even bring them in for a week, and the listeners could vote who they like the best.

I can't imagine why you're not in the industry with cutting edge ideas like these.

LMMFAO

God, this is priceless.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
      Commando
      • Nov 2005

Jason Becker sounds out of tune compared to Frank Gambale when it comes to that rake/pick-sweep/whammy/speed style that I heard on Jason's version of Yankee Rose. And I think people on this site are over-analysing the radio show to death. It may be that the majority of listeners don't give a crap about what Dave says and who he has as a guest. Like Brian's guitar on the show - to the average listener, the radio is filler while they are in the car for 20 minutes going to work or taking a shower. While I liked Dave's sister better than Robin and find Animal funny - I am that rare listener that has been a Dave fan for a couple of decades and has heard ever minute of the program since January 3. I wish Dave would do this .... I wish Dave would do that....so what. The demographic that Dave has to appeal to in order to succeed isn't anything like me or most of you, for that matter.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Faquar
        Has the show jumped the shark? Today was the first time I've swithced to another channel since the 1st show. What a downer! And I think she's returning!?!

And the singing Dave tried today was horrible!

I'm trying so hard to like the show, regardless of its direction, but Dave's making it very, very hard.

Please get better... please!!
        :confused:
        And who the hell are you? Yes, don't listen if you don't like it. Man...newbies, I tell you...lol
        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I'm tellin' ya....today's show is just a warm up. In a matter of mere weeks, he and Tori Amos 'ell be doing an impromtu "You don't bring me flowers."

THAT is when the jaded critics' e'll rip a colostomy bag or two.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
            Jason Becker sounds out of tune compared to Frank Gambale when it comes to that rake/pick-sweep/whammy/speed style that I heard on Jason's version of Yankee Rose. And I think people on this site are over-analysing the radio show to death. It may be that the majority of listeners don't give a crap about what Dave says and who he has as a guest. Like Brian's guitar on the show - to the average listener, the radio is filler while they are in the car for 20 minutes going to work or taking a shower. While I liked Dave's sister better than Robin and find Animal funny - I am that rare listener that has been a Dave fan for a couple of decades and has heard ever minute of the program since January 3. I wish Dave would do this .... I wish Dave would do that....so what. The demographic that Dave has to appeal to in order to succeed isn't anything like me or most of you, for that matter.
            So, what's yer point ??

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by rustoffa
              In a matter of mere weeks, he and Tori Amos 'ell be doing an impromtu "You don't bring me flowers."

How am I supposed to take that ??

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                Commando
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
                So, what's yer point ??
                ....people on this site are over-analysing the radio show to death. ... [T]he majority of listeners don't give a crap about what Dave says and who he has as a guest. ...[T]he radio is [just] filler... The demographic that Dave has to appeal to in order to succeed isn't anything [like the people over-analysing and critisizing the show on this site].

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

I guess you're qualified to speak for the "majority of listeners" ??

As far as "over-analysing and critisizing", last time I checked, this was a David Lee Roth message board...

What do you expect to find on a message board ??

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                    Commando
                    • Nov 2005

I guess you're qualified to speak for the "majority of listeners" ??

As far as "over-analysing and critisizing", last time I checked, this was a David Lee Roth message board...

You dumb fuck - I am getting tired of having to break down everything I say for you. Where the hell did you read that I thought I had standing to speak for the majority of listeners? In fact, in my first post, I acknowledge that I am not in that majority. I know reading and analysing text must be difficult for you but try to restrain your condescending attitude before you understand what someone is trying to say.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Hey, cool.

FHS just figured out ELVIS

Welcome to the club, bro

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Condesending hypocrites, Sheep, and steller dolts

Well, you asked

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2005

LOL - so its not just me? I was worried I was going to get a PM from somebody asking me to apologize to this douche bag!

Comment

• bfm
                            Groupie
                            • Mar 2005

LOL - so its not just me? I was worried I was going to get a PM from somebody asking me to apologize to this douche bag!
                            So you didn't get my PM then?lol

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

Are you ok ??
                              Here's what you do grab your guitar and start a Trac and stop where you please. Then write down the notes you want to play. Spend
                              about a month pitching it perfect.Then, when the exact trac is
                              played you can play your over produced Impromto Freestyle Noodling
                              that is Unreahearsed and in the moment.

Did you coach Ashley Simpson on Saturday Night Live. Because she
                              can really sing and play off the cuff and on the fly.?

:p

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

Brian Young is not good guitar player...

Most of you already know I'm no Brian Young fan anyway, but I'm listening to him noodling along with the tracks like he does every morning, and his playing is just lame...

No feeling, no nothing, and he plays Van Halen material in a very similar lifeless fashion...
                                His tone sucks too...
                                Brian knows the notes, but totally lacks the feel, timing and all the nuances that made Edward so amazing...

I can do that stuff...

Ok, bash away!

Average guitarist indeed. Dull tone , mechanical player . Extemely BORING !!!
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...