Does Dave give a fuck if he's fired or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4rchang3l
    Groupie
    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    no artist wants to fail in whatever he does...he surely GIVES a fuck...
    id love to hear a better explana...excuse.
    this ain't 'Buttfuck,Kansas' this is NEW YORK CITY,NY!
    as much as it pains me to say this and as much as i like Dave...here? its get a fuckin clue, makes 'us'(the business owner) rich or get fuckin GONE!
    Dave knows this.
    yet i wonder why he pissed so much time away on that lame ass bicycle chaos crap. understand that here? after 5-10 minutes, no cares fuck all about that shit. its "i just woke up, help me wake up by making me laugh or ill change the station" end of .period!
    its just that competitive. seriously.
    its New York City and its no fuckin joke.
    shows like 'Baltazar&Goombah Johnny' @ 103.5 WKTU will chew him up.
    i wish i could something more positive but i've lived here all my life and that just would not be the truth of the matter.
    sorry for being a jerk...-j
    http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/05pics/danica216.jpg

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Well if they want a new Stern, they should listen to Carolla...he's even using the same canned fart sounds... If my commute was any longer I'd be in danger of being lobotomized via radio...
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• EddieIsadouche
        Groupie
        • Jan 2006

DLR should have never done this show. He is a rock and roll GOD. What was he thinking? What was his management thinking?

F-U EDDIE. You hate your fans EDDIE. Dave would never have done this if you had your head into music and not up your ass drinking yourself to death YOU DOUCHE. Another birthday gone by with nothing to show. Just ANOTHER year you wasted yoy cancer tongue smokestavk drunkin DOUCHE.

Sorry but i listen here and there to the show but I cannot take it anymore. Dave needs an engaging co-host. Who's going to co-host next week his non-english speaking Limo Driver. God.. make this bad dream go away. GIVE ME VAN HALEN.. THE REAL VAN HALEN

Comment

• 4rchang3l
          Groupie
          • Jan 2006

well said.
          as i said before..'he needs a witty co-host like...yesterday!'
          lets keep t3h faith and hope for t3h best.
          54f3-jamie; )

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

4rchang3l,

listen to balky an goomba then, vinnie.Bum fuk NY in the Mornin',
            more fart jokes per hr than any other station..

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

The show rocks. Most people just don't get Roth.
              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• fenway5150
                Head Fluffer
                • Feb 2004

Eddieisadouche is correct.....I'm guessing that's not your birth name.....anyhow, good point.
                "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
                - DLR, 2004

Comment

• 4rchang3l
                  Groupie
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by thome
                  4rchang3l,

listen to balky an goomba then, vinnie.Bum fuk NY in the Mornin',
                  more fart jokes per hr than any other station..
                  ya have to admit "war of the roses" is funny az fuk.
                  Dave has to quit being so insecure about Stern and reach out with the Rothism and stir up some shit. it works. he knows it. 'VanRoth' on tour is never gonna happen. its now or never. see the vision,take the vision.
                  he could be bigger now than he ever was, if he could just see it and let it go and let it rip.
                  -j; )

Comment

• EddieIsadouche
                    Groupie
                    • Jan 2006

Its not stern that makes dave insecure.. its the lousy sisters who show the world that they would rather give up millions and the biggest reunion in the history of music (on par with the beatles) rather than play with Roth. Ho must Dave feel knowing that?? F stern. this is the stick up Daves ass. FU EDDIE YOU DRUNK PIECE OF SHIT.

Comment

• flatbroke
                      Groupie
                      • Mar 2005

I agree with some of the other posts that suggest that Dave would be good as a weekly host, or regular guest of someone else's show. He is a fucking riot with some of the stuff he gets loose with... When I heard him advise a caller that they might wish to consider a "small but manageble drinking problem", I laughed my ass off.. Would not find myself on this site if I did not consider myself a long time fan. But, I've listened the last couple of weeks, and it's not what I had hoped for..

The thing in Vegas did not work out because that requires a pre-scheduled structure that I think is not in his DNA. Too many rules and suits to deal with.... This seems antithetical to what makes him Roth.... I hope that it gets better, but wonder if DLR himself feels like this gig is boxing himself in a wee bit too much.

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flatbroke
                        I hope that it gets better, but wonder if DLR himself feels like this gig is boxing himself in a wee bit too much.
                        So, after months of negotiations, corporate demands, avoiding Billy Joel's volkswagon of death, etc....

Good 'ol Dave is questioning his predicament?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                          So, after months of negotiations, corporate demands, avoiding Billy Joel's volkswagon of death, etc....

Good 'ol Dave is questioning his predicament?
                          the show will improve when the studio is finished and the band is able to come in. Dave mentioned his "window-phobia" during his show, so possibly he's just really not comfortable yet. I think that's why he stands for the shows as well. He's pacing and fidgeting. Probably OCD.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Nah...he looks fine.
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

He's just a happy guy.... Really happy on this particular day though?

I think he was licking toads ten minutes before this picture was taken.

Comment

• azcrdnal
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
                                I'm shure Mr. Strens Radio show on the subject of throwing balogna
                                at a street walker nude ass is Radio for the Dumb-masses.He
                                will apeal to 3/4 of the teen Population.

Kinda like the fisting/ bestiality thread on this site.

Both ought to be Beat with a baseball-bat untill the Skull is
                                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COMEPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                pushed into the concrete so the bat splinters into a fine powder.

Oh my coments are more violent and discusting than what i commented on, I shall now retire to the garage and -Take The Pipe-.

*Hmm did i remember to fill up,Fuk it*

*Hmmm, Why should I spell check on my last post on this site ,
                                Fuk It!*
                                the only pipe your going to take is the black one in your ass.

Comment

Working...