Does Dave give a fuck if he's fired or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EDDIEVRULZ
    Roadie
    • Aug 2004

WILL Stern succeed in his new format? If NOT, Stern is due to pick up backing on old, fed-infested, commercial-tainted radio, maybe back with KROK, maybe not.
    even if howard doesn't succeed (which, by the way, needs a clear definition) then he will still get paid until his contract is up. he won't be able to compete on any other form of radio unless contractually released by Sirius and that isnt gonna happen. even if it did, he wouldn't go back to FM radio. he doesn't need to. he has enough money. anyway, i listen to both shows. howard on sirius and dave thorugh the torrents. best of luck to both.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

1.9 million sounds like a lot of dough until you look at housing in and around Manhattan. A basic two bedroom condo on the Upper East Side (where Dave lives) costs over a million.
      Last edited by diamondsgirl; 02-01-2006, 03:02 PM.
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Dirty Duck
        Sniper
        • Aug 2005

I havent been here for awhile.

I dont understand what all this negativity is about Dave's show. He sounds fucking wonderful! All I see and hear is about Dave this...Dave not happy...Dave might get fired...what the fuck? Are we FOR this man or against him? Is this the Roth Army or The Hagar army? I'd be the first to say if Dave's show sucked...but lets get real. The guy is on top of shit. Legendary Frontman....music video pioneer....Best selling Author....and now he's a radio cat. What can the guy NOT do? He's amazing and he's my idol so lets cut the shit. When the show first aired it WAS a little painful at first. But just like riding a fucking bike you need practice. It's now four weeks later and he's on fire. I hope nothing but the best for Dave...fuck the haters.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dirty Duck

I dont understand what all this negativity is about Dave's show. He sounds fucking wonderful! All I see and hear is about Dave this...Dave not happy...Dave might get fired...what the fuck? Are we FOR this man or against him? Is this the Roth Army or The Hagar army? I'd be the first to say if Dave's show sucked...but lets get real. The guy is on top of shit. Legendary Frontman....music video pioneer....Best selling Author....and now he's a radio cat. What can the guy NOT do? He's amazing and he's my idol so lets cut the shit. When the show first aired it WAS a little painful at first. But just like riding a fucking bike you need practice. It's now four weeks later and he's on fire. I hope nothing but the best for Dave...fuck the haters.
          what a lovely little post...indeed...
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• bobgnote
            Banned
            • May 2005

Damn, dude, the Jacko threads are out on the web, for you toads.

Dave is a Reaganomics showbiz player. You idiots who think he endures as a fluffy overproduction dancer that barks need to notice ISSUES are ripe. Dave needs to move ISSUES.

Dave is merely trying to sit back like he's THE GLAM and be commercial, where commercial was thug and rip for many years after Hendrix' death. The GLAM, by DAVE, only one of the notorious Warner thives, is getting OLD. His show SUCKS, any questions?

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

JUST SAY NO....THANK YOU

Comment

• Plexi Head
                Head Fluffer
                • May 2005

I'm confused.
                "One mouthful of you will rot every tooth in my mouth you little sugar"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Plexi Head
                  I'm confused.

com-plexi head.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

nobody said he was going to get fired. Not too many ppl are "against Roth". The thread is titled "Does Dave give a fuck IF he's fired or NOT?

silly goose...er...dirty duck.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Dirty Duck
                      Sniper
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by bobgnote
                      Damn, dude, the Jacko threads are out on the web, for you toads.

Dave is a Reaganomics showbiz player. You idiots who think he endures as a fluffy overproduction dancer that barks need to notice ISSUES are ripe. Dave needs to move ISSUES.

Dave is merely trying to sit back like he's THE GLAM and be commercial, where commercial was thug and rip for many years after Hendrix' death. The GLAM, by DAVE, only one of the notorious Warner thives, is getting OLD. His show SUCKS, any questions?

I love people who always reply with riddles in their sentences so they can look like they know what they are talking about. I'll get back to you after I decode all the crap you just dished me...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

I read "Jacko threads" in the first sentence and nodded off...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

bottom line is Dave is adjusting and the critics are all over him. They and many others are comparing Dave to the last guy who held the position. I dont think Dave has big shoes to fill. In fact im pretty sure he doesn't wear shoes. I think Daves hardcore fans love him regardless, his loyal fans appreciate his work and enjoy his sense of humor and intellect. The rest of the world are Roth haters and people who dont know anything about him. That's the audience he wants and frankly that's the only audience that matters when it comes to CBS.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

or as Elvis would say...

Hmm......

Comment

• Dirty Duck
                              Sniper
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                              nobody said he was going to get fired. Not too many ppl are "against Roth". The thread is titled "Does Dave give a fuck IF he's fired or NOT?

silly goose...er...dirty duck.

BIG TROUBLES....we gots NO troubles! I was just referring to the fact that so many people have had nothing but shit to say..ya know? It has NOTHING to do with your thread. BIG TROUBLES...since I first came here you've always been cool to me...and I never forget courtisy! Rock on...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

oh def. I hope I wasn't coming across as an asshole. I realised too that there has been some pretty harsh criticism on Roth and all that is Roth () lately. Im thinking ppl pegged him early on as a disaster and it just stuck. No matter what, if dave brings an A game to the show there are always those who slam him. Hey, without Dave, I would've never believed Queens cd was that good. Now Im listening to Queen. Seriously. He's one smart cat and very deep when allowed to go off. People just need to accept the fact that this IS Dave. I dont think I want the Dave of 1984 like all the haters do. I like the more mature one. Sean Connery - James Bond. Christopher Reeve - Superman. Well maybe not the last one.

Comment

Working...