Have you had a change of heart on Roth Radio?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

I found Daves most eloquent treatment and interview of his Kendo
    teacher the most interesting part of the show .

The Paris stuff is just trivial -E talk- doesn't bother me at all.

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

I loved it about his Sensi visiting him at the studio....you could tell Dave was equally surprised and honored that his Sensi scouted him out looking for him.

Easy to see that Dave completely respects the art of Kenpo.

I would easily give Dave the honors of cutting my steak with his sword....
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Bantonelli,
        Dave would prefer to be fed by you ...lol ..... (just kidding)

I went looking?? and I think daves teacher is Masashi Shikai.?????

I am not sure did some(very quick) research on Kendo schools in So.Cal.??

I kept waiting to hear a first name or Dojo name he probably said it
        I may have missed it..could be in daves book CFTH in the liner notes..?

I have several swords one Katana(samuri) fairly nice, fairly impressive.

I have studied Japanese Sword Manufacture collecting and the reading
        of Kanji tho I have never studied the Kendo aspect of the sword.
        I wish i had sounds like Interesting stuff

Roth on you wild dave Fan !!

Comment

• haha
          Groupie
          • Jul 2004

DLR radio is so bad that you have to listen. His ad-libs are so rehearsed, he repeats his "cool" lingo over and over: "three summers ago, six summers ago......" He craps all over EVH but would tour with him in less time than it takes him to comb over his bald ass head. He would have you think he has personally saved the life of every New Yorker as an EMT--the truth is his experience is minimal at this point in his "career" and he is trying to convince HIMSELF that he has seen it all. I am a paramedic so I can smell his bullshit from here, also there is a huge difference between an EMT and a paramedic but he kinda dances around that so people think he is more highly trained than he is. His "talent" is talking a good game as he did in all those interviews he used to give when he was relevant. This is just a step above going on some reality show like so many other has beens have done. He is an attention addict, he can't be out of the spotlight--even though he has been for some time. He's failing miserably at even fooling himself, he KNOWS his show is a suckfest. I love when people call in and tell him so, he stumbles for a witty "spontaneous" reply but the well is dry. I think every aspect of his show is rehearsed, so many of his clever lines or expressions are stolen from other people. But God, I hope it's not taken off the air--it's too terrible to not listen, he is so desperate, a little pathetic--trying to be edgy. He rips on Tom Giussano (spelling?) just like Stern did, he's trying to stir up controversy, but it is futile. He is in way over his smooth head. DLR radio, the sound of a drowning man. It's OK to admit his best days are far, far behind him--trust me, he knows. Hummalabezzylabizzylabop!

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by haha
            DLR radio is so bad that you have to listen. His ad-libs are so rehearsed, he repeats his "cool" lingo over and over: "three summers ago, six summers ago......" He craps all over EVH but would tour with him in less time than it takes him to comb over his bald ass head. He would have you think he has personally saved the life of every New Yorker as an EMT--the truth is his experience is minimal at this point in his "career" and he is trying to convince HIMSELF that he has seen it all. I am a paramedic so I can smell his bullshit from here, also there is a huge difference between an EMT and a paramedic but he kinda dances around that so people think he is more highly trained than he is. His "talent" is talking a good game as he did in all those interviews he used to give when he was relevant. This is just a step above going on some reality show like so many other has beens have done. He is an attention addict, he can't be out of the spotlight--even though he has been for some time. He's failing miserably at even fooling himself, he KNOWS his show is a suckfest. I love when people call in and tell him so, he stumbles for a witty "spontaneous" reply but the well is dry. I think every aspect of his show is rehearsed, so many of his clever lines or expressions are stolen from other people. But God, I hope it's not taken off the air--it's too terrible to not listen, he is so desperate, a little pathetic--trying to be edgy. He rips on Tom Giussano (spelling?) just like Stern did, he's trying to stir up controversy, but it is futile. He is in way over his smooth head. DLR radio, the sound of a drowning man. It's OK to admit his best days are far, far behind him--trust me, he knows. Hummalabezzylabizzylabop!
            Okay Cocktard.....Yeah, right...whatever is clever.

ROTH RULZ, baybee doll..........
            "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• chumscrubber
              Groupie
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by bantonelli
              ....I would easily give Dave the honors of cutting my steak with his sword....
              Is that a double entendre? Cause if it is - its a pretty weird one.
              I live in a city, but in an apartment high above the cloud left by the blast. I'm one of the lucky ones. One morning, I awoke to find my head was no longer attached to my body. I'm not dead, but who could call this a life? So I do what I can, in this city of freaks and subhuman creatures. I became... The Chumscrubber.

Comment

• bantonelli
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chumscrubber
                Is that a double entendre? Cause if it is - its a pretty weird one.
                No.... perhaps I should have said that I'd give him honors at cutting my rib-eye or my flank.... still sounds kinda off...huh?

Uh, how about, I'd love to see Dave's sword in action ?

Comment

• chumscrubber
                  Groupie
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by bantonelli
                  Uh, how about, I'd love to see Dave's sword in action ?
                  Much better. Or you could just state the obvious: that you want to give him a big kiss on the lips.
                  I live in a city, but in an apartment high above the cloud left by the blast. I'm one of the lucky ones. One morning, I awoke to find my head was no longer attached to my body. I'm not dead, but who could call this a life? So I do what I can, in this city of freaks and subhuman creatures. I became... The Chumscrubber.

Comment

• bantonelli
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chumscrubber
                    Much better. Or you could just state the obvious: that you want to give him a big kiss on the lips.
                    Darlin, I was thinkin beyond the kisses, besides, he has two swords...the question is...which one do I want to introduce myself to?...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

and you came here a year and a half ago and are still posting today because.....you don't like Roth?

and who's desperate and pathetic?
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• haha
                        Groupie
                        • Jul 2004

With over 6,000 posts in under 2 years it seems you may be the one who is a case study in sad. But then, I guess it's a good way to pass time waiting for the phone to ring. Hold onto your dream of being Dave's girl someday--we're all praying for you.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

With over 6,000 posts in under 2 years it seems you may be the one who is a case study in sad. But then, I guess it's a good way to pass time waiting for the phone to ring. Hold onto your dream of being Dave's girl someday--we're all praying for you.
                          How are your 'dreams' of sniffing SAM's ballsack going?

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Pass the relish...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

I figured as much.

I'm a fan of Dave at a Dave site, scumface.

and you?
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                                ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Pass the relish...

she's a real winner, ain't she?

Comment

Working...