Good quote about Sammy From Dave

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish

"I wonder how he sleeps at night."

With his arm wrapped around a bucket of KFC.

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
      David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
      That's one thing I could never understand about Sammy. He somehow equated the four #1 albums he had with Van Halen with outselling the classic catalog, and kept saying he sold 60 million albums with Van Hagar. Just such an obvious lie that it reeks of desperation.

Bottom line is the album sales, even though they are in Roth's favor, are a moot point. The music 'Van Halen' put out with Sammy just plain stunk, with the exception of a half a dozen tunes that had a few decent moments. Doesn't matter if Van Hagar sold roughly half of what the classic lineup did (reality) or sold double what the classic lineup did (Sam's twinkie-gorging induced reality).
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I will not accept any other singer but Dave in that band.
        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• azcrdnal
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by buddyh_5
          Well the fact is warner brothers flatly told Eddie bring back Dave or leave the VH catalog sells 98% old BH records if you want van hagar check the used bins sammy kicks ass on his own in VH he was a cheap steve perry, no one runs out to replace 5150
          sammy kicks ass on his own he fucking sucks.go back to the links.

Comment

• azcrdnal
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

who is sammy hagar

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
              Commando
              • Mar 2003

who is sammy hagar
              David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
              "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• azcrdnal
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2004

right

Comment

• DlocRoth
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Sweet quotes!! When was that original one from? Never heard it. Incidentally, it's good to be back. Haven't been here in a while. REAL GOOD to have the site back up, although Sarge kicked ass as well!

Oh, and by the way......being a member of the Roth army....... I personally sleep VERY well at night. Can I get a booya???
                  Last edited by DlocRoth; 01-18-2004, 02:31 AM.
                  Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Sarge
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

from 1994
                    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

haha,who is sammy hagar?He sang I can't drive 55 and played with ronnie montrose...that's it.The van hagar stuff is baffling.I hold it in no regard....the popularity involved must be similair to the whistle that only dogs hear.

Comment

• Figs
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Oh fuck you. Fuck the lot of you. Fuck you all.

Comment

Working...