Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smaz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

If they do tour here, which I hope they won't, then they would go to wales - that place is full of sheep. Anyway the U.K. is a small place, so there's no room for Hagar's fat ass. Go see Dave later this year.
    Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

no chance for van hagar in germany...when they opened for bon jovi the venue wasn't all filled up during the supporting act...my friend was there and he told me that the fanbase was almost only bon jovi fans...VHIII did totally tank...I have to admit that I doubt a REAL reunion would have that big interest here either...unfortunately germany was never that deep IN =VH=...maybe because they haven't toured that much over here...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
        no chance for van hagar in germany...when they opened for bon jovi the venue wasn't all filled up during the supporting act...my friend was there and he told me that the fanbase was almost only bon jovi fans...VHIII did totally tank...I have to admit that I doubt a REAL reunion would have that big interest here either...unfortunately germany was never that deep IN =VH=...maybe because they haven't toured that much over here...

I could imagine it..."FOR THE FIRST TIME...FOR THE FIRST TIME...WE FINALLY MADE IT TO THE GODDAMN GERMANY!!!"
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...