X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
    I will say...its really getting to me now. Ed is a fool. For somebody who comes across as a whore for money, is missing a big oppurtunity.

Imagine the setlist...
    Meanstreets
    Is this one of the songs they recorded in 2002?

How did you find out the title?

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
      I thought I heard last week Dave said they were offered 1 million a show. then went on to say as much as 1 million each per show!

I would have to say with inflation since 1983 and how 1 million isnt even considered being a millionaire these days I would have to think more along the lines of 1 million each per show. this will be the biggest concert in histroy and have a hard time thinking they would only get the same money they got in 1983 for the US fest when people will pay outrageous money to go see these guys back together.

when these guys mention a reunion again and the ball is rolling. it will be bigger than 1996. people will take stabs but this is the one concert and reunion people want to see. thing is over at the VHlinks those guys are gonna see once and for all who the true king is and the press it gets will be embarrassing for sammy hagar fans.

this will be the biggest concert/reunion in rock history and will have the world in a frenzy!!!!!!! these guys will break money and attendence records!!!!!

wait and see. it will happen!
      i concur that it would be huge,but not the biggest ever.

I reserve the biggest re-union ever for that very slim to none chance of Led Zeppelin re-uniting with jason bohnam filling in for his dad.

that would definitely overshadow a cvh reunion......now if both happened at the same time my life savings will vanish very quickly.
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

You're out of your mind...

Comment

• Parnelly
          Head Fluffer
          • Sep 2004

i concur. mean streets is off fuckin fair warning noob. And ill believe a reunion when i see it.

DLR FUCKIN RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Right Now: Eddies drunk as fuck.

Comment

• Lloyd Anger
            Roadie
            • Aug 2004

Rust, I dig the bit of drama but dig my vision:
            Friday night 9:00

A very electric and smokey Metrodome

Anticipation at its highest level

Lights go off, crowd goes absolutely insane

A very hard and very loud G-note by Ed, and Al doin' his shit

45 seconds later our Toastmaster belts out....."ROUND TWO!!!!!"

ED kicks it off with D.O.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WHAT A FUCKING INRTO)

After D.O.A., and the crowd brings it down to a small frenzy, Al starts up HOT FOR TEACHER

At the appropriate moment, Dave goes "HEY I HEARD YA MISSED US, WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fuck me runnin'
            Last edited by Lloyd Anger; 02-24-2006, 06:32 PM.
            http://www.sendspace.com/file/np1l4z.jpg

Comment

• VANHACKADAY
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Feb 2006

What the fuck?????

You know what ? I was 13 when I first saw these guy's and now I'm about to turn 41! You know how sick I am of Eddie Van Heineken??? TOOOO FUCKING SICK! Grow up so my grandkids can feel the rush of the real brown sound. Get over your self special ED!!!! This band w/out Dave is like Peanut butter w/out the jelly. Get your Dead Ass out of the bottle and back in the flow! If the last few attempts you have shown us, music and attitude wise are all you got throw the rope over the rafter brother! I KNOW W/DAVE THIS WILL BE THE FULL ON SHIT AGAIN!!!! GET IT DONE!!!!
              HACKADAY

Comment

• jslav06
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by VANHACKADAY
                You know what ? I was 13 when I first saw these guy's and now I'm about to turn 41! You know how sick I am of Eddie Van Heineken??? TOOOO FUCKING SICK! Grow up so my grandkids can feel the rush of the real brown sound. Get over your self special ED!!!! This band w/out Dave is like Peanut butter w/out the jelly. Get your Dead Ass out of the bottle and back in the flow! If the last few attempts you have shown us, music and attitude wise are all you got throw the rope over the rafter brother! I KNOW W/DAVE THIS WILL BE THE FULL ON SHIT AGAIN!!!! GET IT DONE!!!!
                How do you think I feel? I never saw them in my entire life, which happens to be 16 years and 10 months.
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
                I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jslav06
                  How do you think I feel? I never saw them in my entire life, which happens to be 16 years and 10 months.

Somebody get this kid an US festival boot....STAT!!
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jslav06
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
                    Somebody get this kid an US festival boot....STAT!!
                    I got that AND Oakland '81. But I mean live - live.
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
                    I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Is this one of the songs they recorded in 2002?

How did you find out the title?
                      funny mofo. It's the extended remix from the original recording dontcha know.

same with Big TroubleS. Jumped. Ran with the Devils and Everybody wants Something.

Oh and I heard they are re-writing Panama into Enema.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lloyd Anger
                        Rust, I dig the bit of drama but dig my vision:
                        Friday night 9:00

A very electric and smokey Metrodome

Anticipation at its highest level

Lights go off, crowd goes absolutely insane

A very hard and very loud G-note by Ed, and Al doin' his shit

45 seconds later our Toastmaster belts out....."ROUND TWO!!!!!"

ED kicks it off with D.O.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WHAT A FUCKING INRTO)

After D.O.A., and the crowd brings it down to a small frenzy, Al starts up HOT FOR TEACHER

At the appropriate moment, Dave goes "HEY I HEARD YA MISSED US, WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fuck me runnin'

Grate stuff Lloyd! I got another one....hmmm, this topic deserves it's own thread....

Ok:

Lights go down....I'm gonna steal the loud G-note idea....straight into some warm-up fingerboard futalitarianism....just old school EVH noodling....a few kick drums.

Silence for a few secs.

THE SCREWDRIVER INTRO TO POUNDCAKE!!!!!

That fades out.....then suddenly,

"HELLLO MIDDLE AMERICAAAAAA!!! AIN'T NOBODY SLICIN' CAKE ON MEAN STREET BAYBAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

Cue Mean Street lead in....motherfuckers' flip the fuck out and try to rip the chairs outta the floor!!

Comment

• Jurak
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2005

and Dave could go "Yeah, ok and we'll maybe do some Hagar shit like...Uh...Maybe....Mmm....Nah fuck it...It's all about me Ed, not you. Not your hip, your glass eye, your stupid pony tail, your fat kid, fugly wife, your gay brother or that bar b que pimp bass player- Ok?"
                          nice one...!
                          "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
                          That is all.
                          Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Lloyd Anger
                            Roadie
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa

Grate stuff Lloyd! I got another one....hmmm, this topic deserves it's own thread....

Ok:

Lights go down....I'm gonna steal the loud G-note idea....straight into some warm-up fingerboard futalitarianism....just old school EVH noodling....a few kick drums.

Silence for a few secs.

"HELLLO MIDDLE AMERICAAAAAA!!! AIN'T NOBODY SLICIN' CAKE ON MEAN STREET BAYBAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

Cue Mean Street lead in....motherfuckers' flip the fuck out and try to rip the chairs outta the floor!!
                            Originally posted by rustoffa

Ok:

Silence for a few secs.

"YOU GOT THAT ONE RIGHT BROTHER, YEEAAAH I SAY!"
                            That shit is gold, man!
                            http://www.sendspace.com/file/np1l4z.jpg

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                              funny mofo. It's the extended remix from the original recording dontcha know.

same with Big TroubleS. Jumped. Ran with the Devils and Everybody wants Something.

Oh and I heard they are re-writing Panama into Enema.
                              I'm glad someone is awake out there...

Comment

Working...