• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    go back to step one...

yeah, you know all too well about going back to STEP ONE don't you?

Thank ya...thank ya very much.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
      Wow. Now that's harsh!

yeah... the sarcasm didn't flow thru with my post too well. lol

Well, "Learning to See" was quite catchy, no?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

You're one stupid fuck...

Go out into the canadian woods & get stoned

Ok! Thanks Dad!

"The Canadian Woods"? LMAO! Yeah man.... Up here in Canada -eh, it's nothing but trees... Typical burn out mentality.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Big Troubles
          Well, "Learning to See" was quite catchy, no?

NO !!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

!

"The Canadian Woods"? LMAO! Yeah man.... Up here in Canada -eh, it's nothing but trees...

I never said that, you dick-for-breath hoser...

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Hoser!? LMAO! too much... Take off eh!!!!

pElvis...you may want to scroll up to see where you typed in the words "Canadian Woods", so you can relate to the comic fashion in which I present to you the facts.

and I know this has nothing to do with what we are discussing, but do you get to wear those cute little nurse shoes & white smock with your hair all bobby pinned back?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

NO !!

WHAT???? EH????

oh and to you too!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

this guy is NOT Eddie Van Halen, and yet he plays a better version then the link posted earlier.

VAN HALEN Tribute Band FAN HALEN perfroming Eruption! www.fanhalen.com

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

nice website.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

this guy is NOT Eddie Van Halen, and yet he plays a better version then the link posted earlier.

You're stupid if you think that...

That guy is rushed as if he has 30 sec to get it over with...

Edward is slow and fluid as in the link this thread is about...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

What a fuckin' retard...

Dave never looked stupid like that...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

i liked the solo and i like the website design. the only tribute band i like for VH is Atomic punks and even then I dont like them, just because in my mind- nobody should compare with the real deal. sac-relig.
                              Last edited by Big Troubles; 03-17-2006, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Coyote
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Judging by the intro to that site, sounds more like Kiss doin' =VH=.
                                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...