• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
    You kill me man! You post at the links under ou812max and talk about how great Hagar is.
    Negative hombre. I've explained the "Ou812max" title far too many times and I FUCKING NEVER praise Spermmy over there!!!!

My fucking final explanation!!! and I don't fucking owe it anyway. I don't like Van Hagar and do not pretend that I do. However, I do like certain people and I do not fucking pretend that I don't like them!!!!

Fuck, it's coming up as "Access Denied?"

Anyway, here is the thread and fuck it if you don't like it!

I've told this story many times but it certainly pertains to this thread, so I'll say it again. Many people on here always ask why I have OU812 in my username when I'm a devout Rothfan and don't like Hagar?

Well, here goes. When I registered for eBay years back, my co-workers were helping me out with a name cos I was new to the net. I wanted something VH related but everything I thought of was taken in one form or another. Anyway, at the time my license plates read O82 MX or something very close to that? Unfortunately, I tossed the plates when I bought another car. Damn, I wish I kept them. They were limited SLC 2002 Olympic Plates, hence not too many digits. One of my employees came up with Ou812max out of that because my daughter's parakeet is named "Max" so we put them together. Then, I found this place and the tag seemed to fit. However, now I'm just "Max" on most message boards. Even "Broncos" ones! LOL.

Last edited by MAX; 04-30-2004, 02:22 AM.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Negative hombre. I've explained the "Ou812max" title far too many times and I FUCKING NEVER praise Spermmy over there!!!!

My fucking final explanation!!! and I don't fucking owe it anyway. I don't like Van Hagar and do not pretend that I do. However, I do like certain people and I do not fucking pretend that I don't like them!!!!
      I don't intend to link to that shit hole and from what I've heard you are pro Hagar there. Again, that's coming from people here. As for your buddy Brett, he is and will always remain a fag and a loser supporting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
        from what I've heard you are pro Hagar there. Again, that's coming from people here.
        Well, then they are dumber than dirt or Hagar himself but I don't give a fuck. Anyone can go over there and read whatever. This is great, I get shit over there for being a "Rothtard" and now here cos I'm friends with Brett? Well, I don't give a fuck!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
          Thank you for your concern, it is truly appreciated. You are a credit to the human race.

So you want me to leave, so all of you guys can have one big Dave orgie and jizz all over each other. Hey at least you admit it.
          Actualy I like you here Brett. We at the Army, need that push and pull debate. Whether you are liked or not. Persoanlly Ive got nothing against ya. We need to understand that there are nice people who like Van Hagar. We just need them to explain to us why.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• bru87tr
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

you guys are bad! those images rock!

fucking faggot VH sammy fans! those images rule and show the real Van Fagar!

fucking funny!
            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Sammy Who??
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
              Get off my site!
              Fuck off and grow up shithead! BTW, your mother gave me head last night!

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2004

Anyhow, back to the real question:

I wonder how far Sammy squirts milk?

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  Well, then they are dumber than dirt or Hagar himself but I don't give a fuck. Anyone can go over there and read whatever. This is great, I get shit over there for being a "Rothtard" and now here cos I'm friends with Brett? Well, I don't give a fuck!!!
                  Brett's a loser.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

BRETT FOR MOD

BRETT FOR MOD

BRETT FOR MOD

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                      No it's not about that fuckface. There is absolutely NO solid evidence to even suggest that Dave is gay.......that's the point.
                      The original question -- QUESTION -- was if he was bi (not gay). My suspicion is that he is, but who fuckin' cares? If we waited for "solid evidence" to discuss ANYTHING about VH we wouldn't have anything to really talk about that often, so I don't see how that applies.

Um... fuckface.
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• WACF
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        WACF your from Canada? Very cool! Never knew. where from? Im north of Toronto.
                        Saskatoon....you can never have enough Canadians.....

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          The original question -- QUESTION -- was if he was bi (not gay). My suspicion is that he is, but who fuckin' cares? If we waited for "solid evidence" to discuss ANYTHING about VH we wouldn't have anything to really talk about that often, so I don't see how that applies.

Um... fuckface.
                          You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Let me guess............"NO I kiss your mother with that mouth"!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

LOL!
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• WACF
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

That was funny as hell!!!

Truth is even back in the 80's I thought Roth seemed flambouyant.
                                It don't mean he swings both ways...but whatever....he could...regardless he fronted the greatest band to come out of the 70's.

Comment

Working...