So Eddie has NEVER been Mad at Sammy? Read on!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

just found it on amazon...gonna buy it for my friend and guitar player, who is a huuuuuuuuuuuge ac/dc fan...also love the title of their other album "kiss my grass" the kiss tribute...something for that kisslover who's posting his fag-pics all day
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
      Cheesy Love Ballads are the fucking worst ! They are obviously written for women, you have to wonder about the blokes that like this kind of music.

Spammy fans, thats directed at you !
      yes!!! and we're still on war
      Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
        just found it on amazon...gonna buy it for my friend and guitar player, who is a huuuuuuuuuuuge ac/dc fan...also love the title of their other album "kiss my grass" the kiss tribute...something for that kisslover who's posting his fag-pics all day
        I didnt know they also did Kiss ? I bet they do Detroit Rock City. I could imagine the intro of that one on the banjo
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

take a listen!!! funny as hell...

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Haha !! I was right about Detroit Rock City.. Your friend should like the AC/DC stuff. I saw them play it live on TV and they were quite good.
            Highway to Hell was hilarious. But they did it justice in a Hill Billy way
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

to be honest...I just bought both of them on amazon...another friend's got birthday next week and we are jamming at his place with a lot of musicians and I really hope I get the cd's in time...
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

We have a local group in town called "BassAckwards" and they do nothing but Metallica songs...Bluegrass style.
                Banjo's, wash boards, moonshine jugs, the whole 9 yards over yonder, lol.

They make more money in a weekend than we we ever did which is cool for them but pisses the serious acts off pretty much.
                I don't mind so much because it entertains me and i was never about the money anyway.

You haven't heard anything until you hear "One" played on a Banjo.

"Seek and Destroy" is a laugh riot.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                  BTW...when they played the 5150 tour "I can't drive 55" was on the setlist...I wonder if they play any hagar-solo-stuff this tour..."Little White Lie" would be a gooooooooooood choice
                  Actually it wouldn't surprise me if Eddie didn't even realize that song was about him. Remember that he didn't have a clue what the lyrics to "Can't Get This Stuff No More" were all about.

"Can't get WHAT no more, huh Dave??" - Lying Dutchman, 1996
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                    Hahah ! Sounds like fun..

The funniest thing I saw recently, kinda related, was a band from the US called Hayseed /DC . They were like a bunch of banjo playing Hill Billies doing all these classic Bon Era AC/DC songs.. (On the banjos)
                    You ever seen these guys ?
                    Actually it's Hayseed Dixie and they play stuff from both the Bon and Brian eras. I have the CD, but I haven't seen them live. Hilarious stuff.

Apparently Cliff Williams actually lives somewhere in the southern US (Tennesee maybe?) and has actually jammed with these guys on stage. That's cool, but what I'd love to see is Malcolm on banjo and Angus with a fiddle
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Actually it wouldn't surprise me if Eddie didn't even realize that song was about him. Remember that he didn't have a clue what the lyrics to "Can't Get This Stuff No More" were all about.

"Can't get WHAT no more, huh Dave??" - Lying Dutchman, 1996
                      that was dave's masterpiece...to write these lyrics which are so ovious and the sisters didn't get it...how stupid...
                      Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...