X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

The shows from Miami

I only listened for a little while on Mon and couldn't at all on Tues. My audio is fucked on my PC and so I can't listen on line.

whats got Hollanders panties in a knot?

What did you hear? What did you think?
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I didn't hear the Miami shows, because Dave isn't on at all in my area and I have to download everything after the fact.

Listening to the Friday show now actually, and it seems to be that the CBS suits had a problem with the "black humor" that was going back and forth between Dave & Animal, and with all the Latin music, and hip hop and "foreign language" intros.

In other words, it sounds like the CBS suits are a bunch of racist bastards who want nothing but a white bread show. Which seems a little ridiculous if your show is based in New York City.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

In other words, it sounds like the CBS suits are a bunch of racist bastards who want nothing but a white bread show. Which seems a little ridiculous if your show is based in New York City. [/B][/QUOTE]

And hosted by David Lee.....

Fucking idiots....
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

CBS really killed a phenominal format that Dave dreamed up. I was remembering this morning and playing the "Paul Anka" Version of "JUMP" as Dave would do on his show....I noticed sometimes he would play it on Fridays which was a great way to end the week. It was so uplifing, fun and great energy, Dave would sing along and you could tell he was having a great time. The Palm Restauant would provide our man his protein and it brought out the best in our Dave.

The good news is that we will support Dave as long as this "gig" exists and then we can be hopeful that a new album and tour will be on the horizon.

It's better to know now what those SUITS at CBS are all about and Dave can play the Chess game accordingly.......He'll end up the winner in time....you wait and see
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Who run CBS? Alex Van Halen?
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Who run CBS? Alex Van Halen?
            good question...could be pat boone...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD

In other words, it sounds like the CBS suits are a bunch of racist bastards who want nothing but a white bread show. Which seems a little ridiculous if your show is based in New York City.
              No shit! What the fuck is "black humor?" and whats wrong with foreign language intros?

I'd love to know specifically what the hell they are so pissed off about. Did he actually say something that they felt was offensive?

When he was here in Boston, he had "White Trash Wednesday", and we were not offended at all.
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...