X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
    Go back to the bitch about Edward Van Halen with all your other pussy loser friends at the Links where you belong.

Truth in writing about Eddie Van Liar hurts, huh motherfucker?

Where I belong..? How do you figure that rumpswab?

Where is this truth you state? Sounds to me like a bunch of little limp dick boys talking trash to feel tough but ending up sounding like a bunch of women on mentalpause appreciation day...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Quote Master

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      Where I belong..? How do you figure that rumpswab?

Where is this truth you state? Sounds to me like a bunch of little limp dick boys talking trash to feel tough but ending up sounding like a bunch of women on mentalpause appreciation day...

You've been exposed cocksucker over at the Vh links under:

ZahZoo
      User Title
      Good Enough
      Total Posts 1,921 (1.92 per day)
      Registered 04.20.01 12:00 PM (999 days ago)

1,921 posts? lol - What a fucking joke you are!
      Yeah fuckhead, where you belong to suck Brett's cock more often then you should.

Hey cocklicker, if you haven't figured it out yet, real VH fans and those are the fans who only appreciate the real leader in Van Halen and that being Dave, are more intelligent then Van Hagar fans so quit the stupidity already!
      You are a member of the Hagar Links and you come here acting like the typical loser saying the most absurd comment like, " where is the truth?

Hey fuckhead, there are over a dozen quotes from Eddie Van Liar on here that have been posted by interviews he made and an obvious fall out with Hagar!

Open your blood shot eyes up and give that head of yours a shake and you'll read all about the truth, dumbass!
      But being a Van Hagar fan it may take you longer to comprehend the truth you moron.
      Last edited by Quote Master; 01-14-2004, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• seenbad
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Hmmm. This may be somebody I might like to play with.
        sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Quote Master

Originally posted by seenbad
          Hmmm. This may be somebody I might like to play with.

Looks like ZahZoo went to find one of his bitches elsewhere.
          And don't look now, its the invasion of one of the biggest cocksuckers of them all from the vhlinks!
          Its the big bad Seebad. More like Sinbad the fudgepacker.

I bet you'd like to play with me.Play with this you cocksmoker, baglicking fag.

Comment

• pardo

Okay, here's my problems with the interview that haven't been mentioned. Actually, befor I start saying negative things, I'll say something positive: Its good that Edward isn't wakin up under pianos anymore.

Okay, so problem #1. He says he has 10 albums worth of material. Thats great. But he still doesn't have a singer. Even if he got a singer tomorrow, lyrics and recording doesn't happen over night. Also, he doesn't have a record contract - I'm sure that would take a while along with all the other BS associated with releasing an album. And lets face it - it takes forever for Edward to do ANYTHING! I'd be astonished if there was an album within 2 years.

Problem #2. Edward alluding to the fact that Wolfie is a better bassist than Mike. He goes on to say that Wolfie has only been playing music for 2 years and doesn't practice. Now there's a shot at Mike if I ever heard one. Its cool to be a proud dad, but don't piss on Mike. Ed may be pissed that Mike is playin with Sammie, but Mike also tried to play with Dave and Dave said no. Ed would likely blow a wheel if that happened!

"The only person I am trying to please is myself" = "I don't give a shit about my fans". Thats nice to hear.

All this shit aside, I hope Edward figures his shit out and can get out of this huge rut he's dug himself into. I don't know whats gone down between him and Dave - probably none of us do. But it'd be cool if Dave would stop in and check Edward out on a personal level. Edwards stupid pride would likely force him to straighten out so he doesn't look like a pathetic waste to Dave - you know that rivalry thing they have.

This turned out longer than I figured

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Look Quotemaster... I hang on several VH related boards... Get over yourself... You may think you're being Sarge's cute little pixie peg boy with your slams, but you're not...

I taught your Mommy plenty about being a Dave fan back in 78... too bad she's been too busy sucking cock at the soup kitchens all these years to have taught you how to act like a man...

Comment

• One Voice

Oh yea, thats telling him.
                Candy ass.

Comment

• Quote Master

Look Quotemaster... I hang on several VH related boards... Get over yourself... You may think you're being Sarge's cute little pixie peg boy with your slams, but you're not...

I taught your Mommy plenty about being a Dave fan back in 78... too bad she's been too busy sucking cock at the soup kitchens all these years to have taught you how to act like a man...
                  Sure, you hang on other boards all right! You've been a loyal cocksucker on the vh links for a long time and if anyone ever reads your ass kissing posts they'll notice the pro Hagar comments and how you like most of the trolls there, suck Brett's cock just to show their support and diss Dave. The Dave Army doesn't put up with bullshit like yours, so fuck off!

Sarge already knows your a cocksucker and a Hagar supporter and keeping assholes like you in line is what myself and others will do for those who come from the links and parade here trying to sound like a commedian. Its not going to happen shit stain!

Funny, your mom said the same thing after you were done humping her!

Now go back the vh links and continue your ass kissing routine there, you fag.

Comment

• Quote Master

Originally posted by One Voice
                    Oh yea, thats telling him.
                    Candy ass.
                    What did you expect from a Hagar fan?

This cocksucker has spent his whole life on the vh links and you'd think he would know a thing or 2 about Van Halen by now!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Fuck you!

Your mom loved that double penetration last night with your brother and I!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Sarge already knows your a cocksucker and a Hagar supporter and keeping assholes like you in line is what myself and others will do for those who come from the links and parade here trying to sound like a commedian. Its not going to happen shit stain!
                        Where do you come up with this shit? I was a member here for several years before Sarge shut it down... Obviously your assumptions are showing your ignorance.

Comment

• Quote Master

Where do you come up with this shit? I was a member here for several years before Sarge shut it down... Obviously your assumptions are showing your ignorance.

Assume the position cocklicker:

VH LINKS member:

ZahZoo
                          User Title
                          Good Enough
                          Total Posts 1,921 (1.92 per day)
                          Registered 04.20.01 12:00 PM (999 days ago)

Who gives a shit if you were a member before, you devoted your useless time to the links and bash Dave whenever you can like the rest of the cocksucker followers there.

Now you come here and bash everyone and call them whinners. Have you realized yet this is a PRO ROTH site?
                          What the fuck do you want anyway? Hagar is talked about at the shithole you call the links.

So if I'm showing any ignorance, its toward some fuckhead like you who ass kisses his way around van halen based boards.

Fuck off!

Comment

• seenbad
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Could this be Blue eyed murderer?? huh. Not sure. Posts are worded about as stupidly. My vote would go here. Lotta similarity there (and could be posting under alias because he's now very disliked in the dlr web commune). Ford? hmm. I don't think ford would ever let himself sound that dumb, or even go after me like that.... I saw an alias of Von's once that talked like this. ....oh man, if that were the case that'd be FUNNY. I'd give props to vonny on that. Lots of gay refferences, slightly homo-erotic/phobic. Certainly not hitch. I'd be MASSIVELY disapointed if it were.

I give up vh links sucks. Who are you? Bring yo bitchass out.
                            sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Nah it ain't Blue eyed or Ford... both bring a brain to the table... these kids are just yesterday's peg boys that Michael Jackson would pass on...

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                                Could this be Blue eyed murderer?? huh. Not sure. Posts are worded about as stupidly. My vote would go here. Lotta similarity there (and could be posting under alias because he's now very disliked in the dlr web commune). Ford? hmm. I don't think ford would ever let himself sound that dumb, or even go after me like that.... I saw an alias of Von's once that talked like this. ....oh man, if that were the case that'd be FUNNY. I'd give props to vonny on that. Lots of gay refferences, slightly homo-erotic/phobic. Certainly not hitch. I'd be MASSIVELY disapointed if it were.

I give up vh links sucks. Who are you? Bring yo bitchass out.
                                Typical Vhlinks lingo! Assuming this, and assuming that.
                                You are a fucking loser there and you are proving to be one here! Enough said!

Now fuck off and go back to the vhlinks.com " Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide" LOL, yeah right!

Comment

Working...