X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VH LINKS SUCKS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    Nah it ain't Blue eyed or Ford... both bring a brain to the table... these kids are just yesterday's peg boys that Michael Jackson would pass on...
    What do you bring to the table besides the fact you've proved your a cocksucker scumbag vhlinks rodent?
    We don't need your kind here little man so go play with the other guys who blow Brett and then bring their shit here!

I've already proved how devoted you are to the links with almost 2000 posts so eat some humble pie motherfucker and just admit that Hagar's cock tastes better then your previous boyfriend.

Fuck off already!

Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 01-15-2004, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• T4GUITAR
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jan 2004

why does Eddie act surprised when these dudes call when you know he's got caller ID.

Tom
      "The only adventures I regret are the ones I missed" DLR

Comment

• Eddie Van Halen

Originally posted by T4GUITAR
        why does Eddie act surprised when these dudes call when you know he's got caller ID.

Tom

Good point.

Comment

• seenbad
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

WARF!! You fuckin dickhead. lol
          sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WANT'S TO SUCK VH LINKERS GRANDMAS
            Your mom loved that double penetration last night with your brother and I!
            Jesus H. Christ on a fucking stick! You are fucking one sick-assed kid!

When I was your age I had posters of Kathy Ireland hanging in my room. Where in the fuck do you find posters of "The Golden Girls" clad in swimsuits and Depends undergarments that hang in your room in Mommy's basement?

Dude, you're sick and wrong.

I say: "Dude, how in the fuck can you get off on an 85 year old woman?!?!?!?"

You say: "Well, she had on a tight bathrobe. We put on Benny Goodman, started jitterbugging, and we became fucking Harold and Maude!!!"

*GAG, PUKE, VOMIT, PUKE AGAIN!!!*

Have a nice day soliciting blue-hairs ya freak!!!

I'm just guessing but I'll bet that you are a big fan of dried fruit, prunejuice and cobwebs?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX

When I was your age I had posters of Kathy Ireland hanging in my room. Where in the fuck do you find posters of "The Golden Girls" clad in swimsuits and Depends undergarments that hang in your room in Mommy's basement?

You say: "Well, she had on a tight bathrobe. We put on Benny Goodman, started jitterbugging, and we became fucking Harold and Maude!!!"

I'm just guessing but I'll bet that you are a big fan of dried fruit, prunejuice and cobwebs?

How creative

Comment

• Quote Master

Originally posted by MAX FUDGEPACKER

Hey Max, fuck off and rot already you homo, and go back sucking elephant cock in your cage over at the vhlinks.
                Nobody cares for your useless rants here and your butt pals Zazhoo ( or whatever his fucking name is ) including Seebad can finger each others butts at the pro Hagar forum.

Got it Max PACKER?

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Yep, yooz one sleepy muthaphukka aye? Hey pea brain, do you care to answer any of the previous questions addressed your way?

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE MIGHTY VH LIVE IN YOUR LIFE, LET ALONE EEAS, SKYSCRAPER, YFLM IN A CLUB, ETC?

DO YOU HAVE AN AUTOGRAPHED LP OF EEAS FROM DAVE HIMSELF PERSONALLY ADDRESSED TO YOU?

I highly doubt it Miss UNISOM!!!

Your rebuttal was more fucking boring than watching two flies fuck.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that you are a TRUE Dave fan! You're far too fucking boring.

Go rent this cos it should help to contain your granny fetish:

It's far more up your alley, you Rip Van Winkle wannabe.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    Yep, yooz one sleepy muthaphukka aye? Hey pea brain, do you care to answer any of the previous questions addressed your way?

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE MIGHTY VH LIVE IN YOUR LIFE, LET ALONE EEAS, SKYSCRAPER, YFLM IN A CLUB, ETC?

DO YOU HAVE AN AUTOGRAPHED LP OF EEAS FROM DAVE HIMSELF PERSONALLY ADDRESSED TO YOU?

I highly doubt it Miss UNISOM!!!

Your rebuttal was more fucking boring than watching two flies fuck.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that you are a TRUE Dave fan! You're far too fucking boring.

Go rent this cos it should help to contain your granny fetish:

It's far more up your alley, you Rip Van Winkle wannabe.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Quote Master
                      Hey Max, fuck off and rot already you homo, and go back sucking elephant cock in your cage over at the vhlinks.
                      Oh good, fuckstick number two chimes in. Fucking great.

Dream on cunt and stop riding VH LINKS SUCKING GRANNIES COATTAILS!

I have no time for you so fucking shoo!!!

I've fucking heard that you can even obtain a G.E.D. (Good Enough Degree) by mail nowadays, you might want to try the mail in offer.

Finally, what is it with you two bringing "homo" quotations in this? Guys, that market is not in danger. It's all yours so please don't feel the least bit threatened.

Maybe when you guys get old enough, after you quit experimenting with one another you might luck out, meet a woman and get married like most of us in our thirties.

Hell, maybe even bare children as well?

Nawwwww..... I seriously doubt it with you two mental midgets. However, kudos!!! I've read that they are making strides regarding gay marriages which should be VERY good news for you two. Well, only if you can get VH LINKS SUCKS GRANNIES to stop busting into senior homes with the intent to steal prunejuice, feel up dried apricots and imitate the jaws of life with the residents.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Quote Master

Originally posted by MAX
                        I really am annoying and do suck Brett Norton's cock, honest!
                        If you say so!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SUCKS VHLINKS GRANNIES
                          Oh, come on man?!?! And you call yourself a card carrying member of the CULT OF ROTH? Dude, you are a disappointment. Give me a stellar reply and we'll upgrade you to Platinum status!! You're replies are as entertaining as listening to Cheddy "The Red Chunker" Hagar's rendition of Roth classics. You can do better! No one is expecting "Light Up The Sky" but you can do better than "Dreams" bro! Hell, my dog could. You know what I'm sayin?

Duder, I know you must have it in you cos you are smart enough to enter The Church of Roth. Don't let me or Dave down. It's ALL about the sharp razor!!! I KNOW you'll get it halfway down the interstate.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Quote Master
                            If you say so!
                            Isn't this a Dave site? Well, then try paying the man some respect and quit with the WEAK attempts at humor, will ya?

Editing with fictitious quotes is fucking stupid. Try giving your own comeback a try?

Put the Krylon down and buck up for some real ludes Quotie!
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Quote Master

Originally posted by MAX
                              Oh, come on man?!?! And you call yourself a card carrying member of the CULT OF ROTH? Dude, you are a disappointment. Give me a stellar reply and we'll upgrade you to Platinum status!! You're replies are as entertaining as listening to Cheddy "The Red Chunker" Hagar's rendition of Roth classics. You can do better! No one is expecting "Light Up The Sky" but you can do better than "Dreams" bro! Hell, my dog could. You know what I'm sayin?

Duder, I know you must have it in you cos you are smart enough to enter The Church of Roth. Don't let me or Dave down. It's ALL about the sharp razor!!! I KNOW you'll get it halfway down the interstate.

Comment

• Quote Master

Originally posted by MAX
                                Isn't this a Dave site? Well, then try paying the man some respect and quit with the WEAK attempts at humor, will ya?

Editing with fictitious quotes is fucking stupid. Try giving your own comeback a try?

Put the Krylon down and buck up for some real ludes Quotie!

Comment

Working...