• Apr 2005

Thank you WOAHYEAH
    Greg

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
      Veteran
      • Feb 2005

Listen to the clip of Unchained!

Discover a wide range of adult toys, DVDs, lingerie, and sexual wellness items at CD Universe. Shop discreetly and securely with exceptional customer service.

Can't stand Bluegrass, but I'll get this!

Comment

• davesafag
        Roth Army Recruit
        • May 2006

I got tha chance to here this piece of shit and started to ponder why all of you fucks believe that Sammy is the hack of VH. When will you dumbasses realize that DLR is still trying to ride the coattails of VH. At least MA got off his ass and started playing again(maybe for the money, maybe for the fun). Who cares? The Vh bros and DLR should get together and show mike and sam that they can be sucessful without them. Wait, they just did that by putting out this worthless piece of shit. Maybe DLR to put this on his wall of great accomplishment after the break-up from VH. That must be a pretty bare wall.
        And if you ain't down with that...
        I have 2 words fo ya..
        http://www.wwe.com/content/media/ima...62006dx456.jpg

Comment

• mark flood
          Full On Cocktard
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by davesafag
          I got tha chance to here this piece of shit and started to ponder why all of you fucks believe that Sammy is the hack of VH. When will you dumbasses realize that DLR is still trying to ride the coattails of VH. At least MA got off his ass and started playing again(maybe for the money, maybe for the fun). Who cares? The Vh bros and DLR should get together and show mike and sam that they can be sucessful without them. Wait, they just did that by putting out this worthless piece of shit. Maybe DLR to put this on his wall of great accomplishment after the break-up from VH. That must be a pretty bare wall.
          YEAH..And I'm a big fan of the Titans.. pfffffeh.. YOU SACK. Incase you hadn't noticed...this is a DAVID LEE ROTH FAN SITE. Personally I don't hate Sammy as a human but I'm perfectly entitled to dislike his music. Same way I think Celine Dion is shit. Millions of people love it. I think it's shit. It's called personal taste. To go through the hassle of signing up just to post somethin' crap like that?? I commend your determination but laugh at the results.
          I'm interested in what Mr.Roth has to say. I'm not interested in Hagar. Roth era VH is amazing. I just don't dig sammy's. Lyrics and attitude and ENTERTAINMENT wise.... Sammy blows balls.
          SO PISS OFF AND STOP ANNOYING US. Ain't nothin' you can say that'll stop us from buying that album, lashin' it on at a barbeque and havin' a great time.
          Yours....are small balls
          stick 'em up your ass

Comment

• UnchainedArmy
            Roth Army Recruit
            • May 2006

any of you guys notice theres an official website up for the cd?

CMH offers one of the largest bluegrass music catalogs in the world, with new and classic bluegrass songs from our CMH Legacy, Pickin' On and Hushabye Baby labels. Including instrumental bluegrass songs by legends The Osborne Brothers, Jimmy Martin, Mac Wiseman, Merle Travis, Lester Flatt, and more.

It looks real nice.. and david's gonna be on leno!

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by davesafag
              I'm a worthless piece of Shit that should not post at this site.
              So Fuck Off then.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• WOAHYEAH
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

You can listen to all the tracks here

Fuck I'm excited for this album
                Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Comment

• WOAHYEAH
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

Can somebody whip up some cool wallpaper for/from this album?
                  Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Comment

Working...