Has Anyone ever Caught Shit For Playing CVH/DLR?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mako_kimura
    It happens all the time with me. I was at a cast party that my friend threw after this one play we did at school. So far all we've had is rap, punk, and this new r and b shit. So I grabbed the CD player and I put in my copy of ALAE. The dancing, the snacking, hell the making out stopped dead. Needless to say, Zach made me take it out and he put in Guns N Roses to make up for it
    Same thing happened to me a few years back, albeit I had 1984 with me. Ain't no love for CVH/Roth in Europe.

(Most people I know around here associate Van Halen with either Bon Jovi or something worse... But some have got a grip on the truth these days. )

Originally posted by lztom
    Then all these idiots listen to these shitty bands like Arctic Monkeys and Kaiser Chiefs
    Over there too, huh?
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by lztom
      The musical taste of 95% of Britain is fucking appalling. And they're all up their own arses as if the UK is still the musical barometer for the rest of the world.
      So true!!!!

Oh, hey, when's the new Rick Astley CD coming out????

Bound to hit number one all over the um well err maybe

Harrow on the Hill.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: Has Anyone ever Caught Shit For Playing CVH/DLR?

Originally posted by Unchainme
        Then Some Asshole Lifting Steroid Freak comes in and flips it off and says "This Music Sucks, It's not lifting music".
        Just do tons of roids and kick his ass.

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

yeah one od my friends doesnt like vh so he gets pissed when i play it...but i do anyway to annoy him
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

I want to know why Guwapo has a pic of Rick Astley?

Never gonna give you up...Never gonna let you down...

Rick Astley's in a noose and he hasn't got a use, but he's trying"
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...