Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'll try and tweak the picture quality tomorrow...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

lmfao...

just happened to be doing nothing right now...lmfao...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Letterman RULES!!

:confused: Je-SUS Leno sucks major ASS! I've had root canals that were less painful.

If it was just Davy Baby onstage by himself singing acapella, that would've been fabulous. This Dixieland redneck bullshit? HORRIBLE!

And people dissed "Diamond Dave"? It's a 1000 times better than "Strummin' With the BUBBA" (so to speak, lol).

I will NOT buy that shit...
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          The crowd reaction was absolutely fantastic...and he was talking to the redneck three...
          That's because me, AlbertR, Jeff Findley and other ROTHers were in the audience whistling and cheering him on!!! You must have heard us!!!!

Dave was Stellar...!!!
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Wow....

Posting 4 minutes and 48 seconds later.....

Dave was on fire, sounded fantastic.

And whoever said Dave looked outta place with who to point at, well....

All 7 or 8 of those fuckin pickers were blowin it up!

Pick one!

Great shit, thanks again, fellas......
            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Oh and Switchbaby.....

Relax........
              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• WOAHYEAH
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

"Spectacularly captivating!"

Sure, it's the same old number Jump, but it's a croud pleaser, EVERYBODY and their dead unlce knows Jump. You can sing along to Jump, you can dance along to Jump, and now the tonight show, you could stomp yo' foot and slap yer partners knee to Jump.

Roth looked fit as the fiddle behind him, dressed the part like you knew he would, in the jeans, leaving the spandex at home. It's gonna' be a great summer.
                Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  To...Elvis...do me a favor...check the front page...and let me know if the Quick News is formatted right...

it's looking fucked up on my computer...
                  Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier 'r' in /home/content/r/o/t/rotharmy/html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 987

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Just finished watching it.

Great and fun performance. Dave's voice was mint.

Stoked to see him makin' the rounds with this.

I'd definitely chalk this whole thing up as a positive thing for all of us Dave-oholics.

Nuthin' But Yeah...
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

That's what I'm getting too...thanks...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Polk High
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

I don't understand how some of you guys and gals are able to post here but not able to watch it on National TV? I mean if this was the 70's we'd all watch it on TV and that was when TVs cost a lot more, you can get a workable TV for about a hundred bucks. Go buy one, get a vcr also so you can record.

Please explain to me how some of you can't watch this on TV?
                        We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Great,Fucking Great and Roth On Boys.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Polk High
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

I liked it, I love the album. I didn't know what to expect and was glad that he had the rest of the band there w/ him. I'd like to see him do a different song that didn't feature him on the album but i'd assume we're either getting jump or jamie's cryin on each stop

Comment

• Polk High
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

although i must say i was holding out for runnin w/ the devil on 6/6/6

Comment

• DlocRoth
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Critics......

Seriously, how can anyone who claims to be a "fan" bag on this?

Dave looked good and sounded great.

'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...