Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobgnote
    Banned
    • May 2005

I have been cooling to bluegrass ever since the Chicks couldn't put up better leadership from right off the line.

I could get into it, ONLY IF, now.

The parade of geeks made DAVE the hiphop Jewish Prince into a maid, music-wise, and rode him around, with scuttlebutt really UP.

I hate that, since it is a bad use of corporate choppers, who do not need anything but money, and lookit how SPEED takes out the shop!

I think the players on that album know they did wrong, this time. They waited, and waited, and WAITED. The Chicks got NAKED, I didn't get any. They waited, and they came up with this bluegrass roast of CVH, like asshats who KNOW I can also cook up burning Hot-Lantas.

So why waste their asses on DEAD songs, by DEADheads, inc.? THEY WANTED SOME MONEY, not much, just SOME MONEY, to keep the wall up, to keep the super******s in session, to keep the ******S up on their stumps, to keep me DOWN, but my hoops and baseball are up.

Rock ******S, I introduce myself a little, every time I write. Whazzat?

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Anybody else love how bobg can just totally derail a thread in one post? Just because nobody has a fucking clue what his point is?

Amazing...
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
        Anybody else love how bobg can just totally derail a thread in one post? Just because nobody has a fucking clue what his point is?

Amazing...
        I know man, I wonder what he is smoking, Have you read his journal entries?, the Guys a fucking moron.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Is he a moron...or is he utterly brilliant?

No, I haven't read his journal...fuck, if I can't decipher his posts, why bother...?
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Is he a moron...or is he utterly brilliant?

No, I haven't read his journal...fuck, if I can't decipher his posts, why bother...?
            LMMFAO!

He posts about 9000 times in his journal, everytime you try and type something new you come back to see he's wrote 5 pieces of shit that make no sense.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Amazing...
              Ever notice how bumping a thread with inane commentary about a languid dipshit kinda cuntinues the process?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Yes, fuckwit. I do care. I care about expressing my fucking opinions here FREELY.

And fuck you if you don't like it. Go to the fucking links, you won't find me there.

Ummm,

But isn't that exactly what this reviewer was expressing, right before you called him a PRICK for his "opinions"

That's the whole reason why I posted the review to begin with. To see how someone outside of this clique is treated when they don't bow to everything Dave does.

The guys is obviously a DLR /CVH fan, yet didn't like the disc. And you ripped him apart.

And now you're defensive because someone else is ripping on your opinions.

Hypocrisy?

I'd say so.

Hey, agree with the review or not, I'll say one thing for thr review.

It never mentioned Larg or a black pussy named Alan.

Carry on the flame war. I'll check back later to see how you slammed me.

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                  Ever notice how bumping a thread with inane commentary about a languid dipshit kinda cuntinues the process?
                  Oh shut up.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                    I was looking up that apollo's guys posts, He came at exactly the same time as Broth, in the same thread, Complaining about being offended about some stupid bullshit. I wonder If theres a connection?
                    I'd say there's more than a connection. Iceland has to have more than ONE IP address, but those "two" guys don't
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Busted...
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Ummm,

But isn't that exactly what this reviewer was expressing, right before you called him a PRICK for his "opinions"

No. I called him a "prick" (in the nicest possible way) because he insinuated (at least to my mind) that David's stint as a volunteer paramedic was "Struggling for a foothold in life post VH" - his words, in part.

That actually, to me, smacks of the people who were talking shit about how "washed-up" Dave was doing the EMT volunteer work. I disagree completely and think that Dave deserves the utmost respect for that.

In so far as his opinion regarding the album was concerned, all I offered was a varying viewpoint, I certainly didn't intend it to seem as if I was tearing him down for it. To be completely fair, had I hated the album and he loved it, I'd have said the same.

That's the whole reason why I posted the review to begin with. To see how someone outside of this clique is treated when they don't bow to everything Dave does.

Well, like I said...I didn't attack him or tear him down because he didn't "bow to Dave"; I called him a prick because he insinuated (again, to my mind) that Dave's stint as an EMT was struggling for public recognition and/or something to keep his name in the news (that's the insinuation, to me).

Nothing more.

The guys is obviously a DLR /CVH fan, yet didn't like the disc. And you ripped him apart.

I certainly didn't rip him apart; I just offered a differing viewpoint based on his own words - it seemed to me (and still does) that he'd prefer a more traditional Van Halen tribute album. That's fine, he's certainly entitled to and there are more than a few to choose from. I never said it wasn't OK for him to have a differing opinion on the album. I don't personally see any point in a color-by-numbers tribute album, and I find them completely pointless.

But if other people like them...fine.

Hypocrisy?

I'd say so.

Well...I don't really have any response to that...

I mean, we can chase that "Defending an Opinion" train all day and never catch it...

Such is the beauty of having an opinion.

Trust me - I'll defend to the death the reviewers right to express his opinion. Likewise, I'll defend to the death my right to disagree with him.

And that's where, yes, I get defensive.

Hey, agree with the review or not, I'll say one thing for thr review.

It never mentioned Larg or a black pussy named Alan.

My review never did, either.

You know, it's funny how it always seems to come back to that, at the end of the day. Odds are it'll remain a stigma attached to my name for the rest of my "career" on this board, or any other VH related message board that shows up in the years to come where I choose to post at. Regardless of how long I stay in topic, or how long anything "Alan" or "Larg" remains in the appropriate forum, somebody's always going to express something about it in conjuction with me.

Such a little thing...and yet it lives on forever, seemingly.

In a way, I'm kinda proud of that.

Carry on the flame war. I'll check back later to see how you slammed me.

No flames, dude. Just trying to clear the air and anything I misrepresented. You've got your shit together and we agree (or at least are very like-minded) on far more important issues than another VH tribute album, a review, or a cat.

No worries!

Last edited by bueno bob; 07-01-2006, 03:59 AM.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

For the sake of clarity, before anybody else mentions it:

Yes, I mentioned L**g and A**n the P****er by name before anybody else did. The reason? Generally speaking, when somebody attacks me for posting 20,000 times here and insinuates it's all worthless stupidity, what usually follows or is strongly insinuated (as is traditional) is an attack on L**g and A**n.

I will freely admit Broth and his Apollo alias never did any such thing. Whether or not he was insinuating it, I can't speak for, although I certainly have my suspicions due to Broth's history...

However, considering how often L**g and A**n the P****er have been thrown in my face by the moral majority lately, I hope I can be forgiven for being slightly jumpy...

OK, speech mode off; resume debate.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Wawazat
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

However, considering how often L**g and A**n the P****er have been thrown in my face by the moral majority lately, I hope I can be forgiven for being slightly jumpy...
                            That moral majority pretty much consists of people, who had the last original thought of their own back in 2002.

When they found the way to the lavatory for the first time without mommy´s advice.
                            Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Re: Worst Album Ever Recorded?

It's worse than his radio show. It's worse than Eddie Van Halen's playing on the last tour. It would be worse than that Van Halen disc with the guy from Extreme singing, except, that Roth only sings on three cuts.
                              two...case closed, get back and do your homework...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeBroth
                                Roadie
                                • Jun 2005

Hypocrisy?

I'd say so.
                                Guess what Boob... I'd say so also. You are a fucking hypocrite.

I will freely admit Broth and his Apollo alias
                                No such luck my friend. We simply work at the same place. Unlike yourself, I've only got one account (and a job).

In a way, I'm kinda proud of that.
                                And what an achievement that is. Your family must be so proud of their daddy. We'll... at least you did something with your live. Being remembered for the words "Larg" and "Alan"

We are in the presence of greatness here folks...

Moron.

Comment

Working...