X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Let's talk MONEY!

How much money could be made from a $60 pay per view featuring either of these 3? How come a promoter hasn't been sleazing himself all over this yet?

I chose B.
    a:3:{i:4540;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:4540;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"36125";s:5:"title";s:35:"A) A real Classic Van Halen Reunion";s:5:"votes";i:12;s:6:"voters";a:12:{i:0;s:4:"6381";i:1;s:4:"9494";i:2;s:4:"1658";i:3;s:5:"20165";i:4;s:5:"19392";i:5;s:4:"8292";i:6;s:4:"7379";i:7;s:4:"8878";i:8;s:4:"3270";i:9;s:4:"9614";i:10;s:4:"5298";i:11;s:5:"21290";}}i:4541;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:4541;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"36125";s:5:"title";s:48:"B) David Lee Roth versus Sammy Hager (MMA Rules)";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"1309";}}i:4542;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:4542;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"36125";s:5:"title";s:53:"C) Sam Hagar vs DLR vs Gary Cherone First Blood Rules";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:3:"663";}}}
    0%
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

A couple of round house kicks from Dave...a few knees to Sams melon....Busted nose. A few missing teeth. Yeah yeah....
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Option C could turn into a disaster for the promoter if Cherone started chubby chasin' before the bell rang. Imagine the commentary as Dave gets the hell outta there....

"Looks like Cherone is going for the leg!....oh shit...that ain't grapplin' folks..... I think I'm gonna be sick."

Comment

• jcook11
        Commando
        • Sep 2004

Hell I pay a lot more than sixty bucks to see Dave destroy that wanna be retarded hillbilly hagar

Comment

• fenway5150
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2004

"Did someone say money?"
          "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
          - DLR, 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

LOL No shit....

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Well, obviously a CVH Reunion would make more money.

But I would pay about $1.25 to see Uncle Dave beat the shit outta Spambo....

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GlS8O257Gi0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GlS8O257Gi0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

If the CVH reunion was worldwide ppv, we'd be talking 8 figures I think....
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Well, obviously a CVH Reunion would make more money.

But I would pay about $1.25 to see Uncle Dave beat the shit outta Spambo....

That price sounds about right, and you already know in advance that you'd get what you paid for.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• GAMERA
                      Groupie
                      • Dec 2003

A real classic VH reunion? Dave fresh off of rocking and rolling with a bunch of banjo players. Ed and Al fresh off of rocking and rolling with Kenny Chesney, and doing it so well they don't make the cut on national television. and Michael Anthony, who's big on getting jiggy with the afroed Fat Albert. Oh boy, 8 figures I can surely see.

give me a break.

And who cares about any of the fights, unless they are ALL DEAD AT THE END rules.
                      Godzilla Ain't Shit

Comment

• GAMERA
                        Groupie
                        • Dec 2003

And anyone that thinks they'd know what they were getting in advance are either high, have been sleeping under a tree for 21 years, or are the only people that have heard these 4 play together LIVE in the past couple of years.

In other words, the only thing you know about these idiots, is that it's sure to implode within' an hour of starting.
                        Godzilla Ain't Shit

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAMERA
                          it's sure to implude

LMAO.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

this is the best part of the trip, this is the trip, the best part, i really like!
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Did the 2004 fuck up actually make any money?
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...