ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!

Yeah, with an REO chaser...
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Seriously, I wouldn't put Van Halen on the list either. There's always something fucked up. You have Dave singing live better than he ever has and looking like a million bucks. There's EVH sounding like absolute shit. Fuck, putting him in ANY sort of a live setting just spells disaster cos the fucker doesn't even know where he is nor what song either he or the other band members are playing. Lastly we have Michael Anthony who would be beyond lost without some bright yellow, clown impersonating capri pants wearin' and bloated beached whale to mount and dry hump said leg whilst on stage. As for the drummer... Who's that? :confused:
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Another 2 bands not mentioned that I would like to see:

Journey
        The Police
        I'd love to see the Police and I haven't given up hope yet that they will hit the road one more time.

As for Journey, the only way that would be worthy of note is if it were the Perry/Schon/Rolie/Valory/Smith lineup and they didn't play a single cheesy assed Jonathan Cain song.

I'd go to that show.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

jhale667 | 8/8/2006, 2:24 am EST

VAN HALEN..and by that, I mean CLASSIC VAN HALEN with DLR!!

Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Pavement?

The Stone Roses?

Who would give a rats ass if they reformed?
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

There sure is a lot of bad blood out there amongst some great bands. There should be a band formation pre-nup to prevent all of this bullshit. Look what happened to Stephen Pearcy.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

The Cunt Flaps

&

Cleveland Steamer
                23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

There sure is a lot of bad blood out there amongst some great bands. There should be a band formation pre-nup to prevent all of this bullshit. Look what happened to Stephen Pearcy.
                  It's true: how is it that a bunch of people lucky enough to make a fortune doing what they love and enjoy all of the other perks, manage to destroy each other?

Sometimes people need to realiase that they are onto a good thing!
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• jharp84
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Rolling Stone ALWAYS ignored CVH! Put Cunt vh on cover only when forced to due to numbers!

Comment

• Plexi Head
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2005

Another 2 bands not mentioned that I would like to see:

Journey
                      The Police
                      Firstly FUCK Rolling Stone, the magazine that thought Eddie to be the 74th best guitar player in history. FUCK Rolling Stone for thier review on the Killers Sams Town, I don't care how much shit I get for this but that album fucking rocks and Rolling Stone wiped it with thir snide smart arse comments from cunts who have never picked up an instrument, let alone attempted to write a song.

POLICE need to reunite almost as much as Van Halen. The first two Police albums are along the lines of what the first 6 Halen albums were. Full of spirit, unity, energy, great songs, great band etc etc. It ws all down hill from there even though Syncronisty had some incredible songs, it was STING & the Police by then.
                      "One mouthful of you will rot every tooth in my mouth you little sugar"

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

I'd have to agree that Pink Floyd and Zeppelin are the only two bands on that list I'd be mildly interested to see reform, and I stress 'mildly' because I never really cared for Pink Floyd, and frankly I think that although Page, with a LOT of practice, MIGHT be able to pull off a Zep reunion...and undoubtedly Jones and Jason Bonham would be solid, Plant's voice is just not up to it.

I really don't see the Kinks doing a lot of business now, or Buffalo Springfield, even the Talking Heads or the Smiths, for that matter. The Smiths would clean up in the UK, though.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• jgdrag
                          Sniper
                          • Jul 2005

Rolling Stone is a piece of SHIT

Comment

• franksters
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

all I have to say is the rolling stone magazine sucks...

they should change their name to ''the elvis costello magazine''
                            SUMMER'S JUST
                            AROUND
                            THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Rollingstone Magazine has always been a boring bunch of drivel printed on cheape paper ran by a bunch of hippie dip cork sniffing elitists who think the world revolves around Haight Ashbury still.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2004

yeah i never really read rolling stone and probably never will. but you can cross rage off that list!!!

before i discovered cvh i was really into rage. if it were not for tom and robby of the doors i would not have picked up guitar, but now eds number one

Comment

Working...