Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennyboy
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

Brett back to the links ya little bitch.
    http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Don Corleone
      Veteran
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Brett
      Yeah I'm sure you're new.
      And it's not an act.....Amazing.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

August 7th is sold out assholes, not the 6th. I never said shit about August 6th! Fucking call Ticketmaster, or better yet, try to find tickets on their site for that date if you don't believe it.

Big babies.
        Question: Why would a second night sellout, but not the first?
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Im pretty sure (Brett will correct me if im wrong) that the Saturday night show was announced first, then they added the Friday show at Mandalay Bay.

And yes, I could still get singles for BOTH nights last night...
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• EbDawson
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
            Well is there a Vegas show that's sold out or not?? I'm confused.
            "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

You girls are embarrassing...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
                If people are willing to pay then go, how are they being ripped off?
                Well I suppose they wont be the ones to be ripped off, technically. Techinaly speaking, I guess it's more or less the Roth fans who hold their Zippos in the air, holding and praying for the best Rock n Roll Band in the world VAN HALEN to reunite...FOR REAL. With Dave. The proper way for an original band to end their careers respectivly. We are the ones to suffer and be "ripped off". But if people are still willing to pay for this rediculous reunion, better not go to the REAL one next year cause I'll sniff youout and make you my personal bitch!
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

The only reason Vegas sold out is everyone heard Dave was going there !!! YUCK YUCK YUCK :p
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Man, that was a bad joke... Sorry Chaps..
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• gothqueen
                      Groupie
                      • Apr 2004

They haven't sold out yet? Boo fucking hoo.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

August 7th is sold out assholes, not the 6th. I never said shit about August 6th! Fucking call Ticketmaster, or better yet, try to find tickets on their site for that date if you don't believe it.

Big babies.
                        Are you ever going to get your big fat head out of your ass in this life time you fucking MORON!
                        I posted a ticket that was available for the 7th you asshole! Stop your bitching you fag and go home!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Those are called scalpers brainless twat.

No shit you can find tickets on Ebay. You can find plenty of sold-out show tickets on there dumbass.
                          Another thing you dumb fuck! I posted the tickets sold from ticketbastards! Wake up jackass!

Comment

• thefive

It seems to me that VH links sucks and Brett do not like each other very much. LOL It is a battle.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                              It seems to me that VH links sucks and Brett do not like each other very much. LOL It is a battle.
                              He's a total imbecile and tries to come across as though he has all the knowledge about Van Halen running a below standard bullshit Van Hagar website, and thinks he posses an almighty attitude above everyone else. Meanwhile this jackoff doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. What happened to your road trip to Philly you coward? You can threaten Lou on here though, huh wimp? Typical Californian loser who's been in the sun too long.
                              Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-15-2004, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
                                Im pretty sure (Brett will correct me if im wrong) that the Saturday night show was announced first, then they added the Friday show at Mandalay Bay.

Don't listen to that fucking idiot. If he had a brain he could easily click on to ticketmaster and see that there is tickets for both shows. Did you really expect this asshole to go against his word now? The loser stands by anything he says, even if he knows he is wrong. Fuck him.

Comment

Working...