• May 2004

CWSmith, did you call him a "faggot"?

Are you a homophobe?

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
      after what im now seeing on daves official site, my faith is being renewed, maybe im just gullible, but a man can dream
      "Outside the wire, something's movin' "

Something's cooking....you can feel it. It's not a dream, or a hope...I'm being very serious...they're up to something involving Dave...wait.....
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• lms
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

I agree. I think they are not really worried about ticket sales... there is no law that says you have to buy the tickets months before the show. They can sell out the night of the show...and I anticipate that is not only a possiblity, but a probability if what I think, which is that this tour will feature both David and Spammy, occurs. The stupidest thing Van Halen or Dave could do would be to publicize this until it is a for sure, no backing out, its happening tonight thing. The sucky thing about this is that then all the freaking Spam fans will have the good seats, but hell, concerts weren't made for sittin anyway!

Last interview with Dave in March, 2004 (don't remember where it was, but I got the link from one of these threads, maybe in the UK) he plainly says he will be "traveling" this summer, and after that, who knows. I believe they are going to do their best to work together on this tour, and if it goes well, you can expect to be hearing new music from the boys soon. (Minus Spam-except for occasional contributions) If not, who will be all that disappointed? Its not like we actually believe in the reality of this actually happening. Last Interview I heard with Spam he was talking about how "huge" their new stage was-all the lights, ect., how they cannot play any outdoor venues because of it. Hey, I know Spammy is a big a boy, but I don't think thats what he was implying. I think he is implying that there is room for both front men and plenty of limelight to go around.

About the only one talking about this tour is Eddie, and he is not saying much. For Dave and Spam to appear together, someone neutral would have to be in charge, enter Eddie. He is not a take charge kind of guy and we all know it, but for this tour, he will be, then he will turn the reins over to Dave-just as soon as David shows he can be more of a team player than a one man band. Will it happen? Anything is possible.

And finally, have you listened to the two warm up bands.. They rock. Have you checked out the preview on the Van Halen web site, (the little e-greeting-see previous posts for relevance. Recall Eds interview when he says that Wolfie was listening to the old music and asking his dad why people don't play like that anymore...Kids today are ready to return to some "real music". A person can only take so much rap. What fans young and old want is some pure energy-and noone can deliver like Van Halen-if they can just keep their shit together...

Just wait and see.
        "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

this is all bullshit...sam is in dave is not, ed and his sister are fucked up liars, mikey is their pussy, ganeral hina, L.S.D. and cwsmith17 along with some other brainless sheep buy their shit and don't know anything about classic VH and everything else is whishfull thinking...
          Last edited by DavidLeeNatra; 05-19-2004, 10:52 AM.
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• lms
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

Oh ye of little faith. What does it hurt to speculate?
            "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sammy_God
              You are full of shit Cardinal.

SAMMY IS BACK! SAMMY, NOT DAVE.

Dave was good. Dave was the Man. Now, Dave is washed-up.

Sammy is back and ready to rock. Yeah!
              Just wait....you'll see.....very soon.....
              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• 5150Clown
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

Okay...first of all, the Sister's are not intelligent enough to pull a trick like having Dave on the wing as a suprise. And the thought of doing that on the first show in NC is totally stupid.

Second - if Ed & Dave would fix the problem between them...trust me...mangament, Warner & every single investor/producer on earth would be all over it and the media would just go nuts. Tickets would sell out before it was even announced.

Do you see that happening?
                "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• Starwood

This topic is moronic.

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    Look Terry...again...if you haven't figured it out yet...anything is possible...

Let's say it this way...

I can assure you of this...it's distinctly possible that things can happen after the ball was rolling...

would they announce it with DAVE? Not until they were 110% sure that Dave and Eddie would agree to it on the phone so that they wouldn't kill each other. So no...they wouldn't promote it until they knew it could happen...

yeah...he wrote the letter in 1996...but he didn't say anything about 2000 until he felt there was nothing more that could be done...so I'm sure if something was in the works...he wouldn't say anything until he knew it would OR wouldn't happen...

besides...god only knows that Dave doesn't write a letter every time his people talk to Ed's people...it happens more than you think...

Is it possible that VH will tour with Dave alone at some point soon after the Sham tour is over?

yeah...it is...

but...who cares...
                    Anything is possible. Long as all four are still alive, it's always possible, agreed.

Have already resigned myself to the probability that it won't happen. Am deliberately keeping my expectations about a classic reunion low to the point of nada until it's confirmed by one of the four classic members. Can't be bothered getting my expectations up over anything less.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Expectations...there aren't any here...that you can count on...just throwing out some possibilities here...

Nothing profound in that...just apathy...could care a less at this point...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Sammy is gonna do Little White Lie for his acoustic number.

Then Dave is gonna come out and do I'm the One with the band.

Comment

Working...