man-oh-man, the rumblings and rumors I'm hearing...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

man...I feel sorry for these guys...I mean...to be forced to call yourself something like "sammy_is_god" or "fucked_by_aliens" or "lying_dutchmen_pussy" or "marching2mars" to support your hero is hard enough...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• marchin2mars
      Groupie
      • Mar 2004

New meaning to the words 'Sore Losers'.
      OMFG, lol...that is hilarious. You want to see "sore losers" then look throughout this message board, look at every single thread and you guys are crying over Sam being chosen over Dave.
      You guys are like the little kids standing around on the playground who didnt get picked to play kickball.

Unfuckingbelievable....LOL

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by marchin2mars
        OMFG, lol...that is hilarious. You want to see "sore losers" then look throughout this message board, look at every single thread and you guys are crying over Sam being chosen over Dave.
        You guys are like the little kids standing around on the playground who didnt get picked to play kickball.

Unfuckingbelievable....LOL

Its amazing isnt it. After all these years the passion for the original band is just as strong. Wish I could say the same about Van Hagar. They cant even sell out one show... Wow ! What a supergroup...
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
          Commando
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Ok if you are who you say you are... why on earth would you be hanging around here at Degenerates'R'Us..?
          Long time lurker here and there, actually... years, in fact.

As I said up front, and will repeat with pride here, I am a big fan of DLR era VH...

You'd probably be quite surprised at some of the folks who visit this and similar boards in their spare time.
          <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Golden AWe
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by lms
            [B]
            Originally posted by gslinger
            Ok if we are throwing around music industry connections, I can carry the mail here……….

Interesting post...how reliable is the new comer.. Ok, I believe it because actually I have noticed a few tours this summer. What is your input towards pojos other posts here regarding billboard and WWMG (?).

you talk about newcomers
            Originally posted by Cato
            Golden, why are you FAT?
            Originally posted by lesfunk
            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Hey RH, anymore good news ? Has Ed started to tell Spammy its all his fault yet ?
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• lztom
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                Hey RH, anymore good news ? Has Ed started to tell Spammy its all his fault yet ?
                Ed doesn't tell anyone anything. What he does is communicates via his vocal chords the numerous conflicting voices that he hears in his head.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                  Commando
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                  Man, the fact they can't even verbalize to each other... much less attempt to resolve all the prior bitterness and bad blood would lend one to only conclude that it is just a matter of time before this thing, pardon the pun, blows up in a major eruption.

Lucy the five cent head shrink could see this one coming...
                  <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• freak
                    Sniper
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by General Hina Even with a third singer the band could sell 500,000 CDs and that's more than the last 3 DLR CDs combined.
                    However, none of those DLR CDs were routinely lambasted and laughed at as VH3

Take a good long look indeed.
                    And you, take a good long listen to your FM radio. When a Van Halen song comes around in rotation, which era are you hearing 99.999% of the time?

The test of time has concluded...Place your pencil on your desk.

Over and Out,
                    I couldn't describe Van Halen better, Hina. Good show!
                    Last edited by freak; 05-22-2004, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• freak
                      Sniper
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                      man...I feel sorry for these guys...I mean...to be forced to call yourself something like "sammy_is_god" or "fucked_by_aliens" or "lying_dutchmen_pussy" or "marching2mars" to support your hero is hard enough...
                      "fucked_by_aliens_in_my_flying_dutchman_pussy_whil e_marching_to_mars_to_see_my_god_sam"

Too long to use as a nick.
                      Such the pity.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak
                        "fucked_by_aliens_in_my_flying_dutchman_pussy_whil e_marching_to_mars_to_see_my_god_sam"

Too long to use as a nick.
                        Such the pity.
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Wayne L.

I'm not expecting another VH tour after this one anyway if you want to know the truth speaking as an old VH/DLR era fan.

Comment

Working...