X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• PlexiBrown
      Commando
      • Mar 2006

This thread should be called, "Here It Isn't People".
      And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Venom Thrust
        Full On Cocktard
        • Dec 2006

I have just found out that David lee roth is setting up a spring tour with his solo band as per monterey international his booking agency. Don't know yet if this is a U.S. tour or Europe. Azoff management who is handling the van Halen tour got a late start booking dates. The VH tour is STILL a go. To start sometime in the summer perhaps July and go to October. Thats all for now as anything to do with Dave and VH anything can change its fluid now.
        Smilies

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Venom Thrust
          I have just found out that David lee roth is setting up a spring tour with his solo band as per monterey international his booking agency. Don't know yet if this is a U.S. tour or Europe. Azoff management who is handling the van Halen tour got a late start booking dates. The VH tour is STILL a go. To start sometime in the summer perhaps July and go to October. Thats all for now as anything to do with Dave and VH anything can change its fluid now.
          Why would Dave want to play some spring dates with his solo band just before a VH tour???

Strange.

Is Ed okay with that?
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• PlexiBrown
            Commando
            • Mar 2006

Do you know what is going on with the official VH website and if it will be up soon?
            And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

It doesn't make much sense for Dave to start a short solo spring tour sometime after the Hall ceremonies.

Especially if he performs with Ed, Al and Mike again on stage.
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by light 'em up!
                If WB though there were even the remote possibility of the original Van Halen getting back together, they would be all over it.
                Would ,could and SHOULD! They know they could back the Brink's truck up to the garage if Dave, Al,Mike and Ed so much as made a christmas album

Comment

• rocket
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Jan 2004

It doesn't make any sense for Roth to play a bunch of CVH material weeks or months before he goes out with the real deal. I think he is using it as a bargaining chip against the bros. He'll cancel the shows when he signs on for the real tour.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

Could be a sign of just how far apart they are from any compromise.
                    Man,I couldn't imagine trying to negotiate anything with Edward Van Unabomber after seeing how his thought process was working at NAMM.
                    let's hope the HOF thing opens his eyes.Cross your fingers......

Comment

• Venom Thrust
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Dec 2006

I got to chat with Todd Jensen from DLR's band. He said they will be playing shows in the spring. He said if the reunion happens it will go through October or so- at least that is the plan. Take it for what its worth. Perhaps Im not hearing him right, perhaps he is talking about VH and not the DLR band?
                      Smilies

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I got to chat with Todd Jensen from DLR's band. He said they will be playing shows in the spring. He said if the reunion happens it will go through October or so- at least that is the plan. Take it for what its worth. Perhaps Im not hearing him right, perhaps he is talking about VH and not the DLR band?
                        Perhaps.

'They' = VH with Dave, not DLR Band.

It doesn't make sense, especially in light of a apperance at the Hall ceremonies in March, for Dave to play some solo dates only to join in on a VH tour a few months later.

:confused:
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Venom Thrust
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Dec 2006

Well all that's true. Perhaps? I spoke to two different people at Monterey, Yesterday Patrick and today Josh. One says yes one says no. That's why I was thinking we were reading Todd's quote wrong. Anyway my connection is with Eddie's people not Dave, think I'll stick with Eddie.
                          Smilies

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Well all that's true. Perhaps? I spoke to two different people at Monterey, Yesterday Patrick and today Josh. One says yes one says no. That's why I was thinking we were reading Todd's quote wrong. Anyway my connection is with Eddie's people not Dave, think I'll stick with Eddie.
                            And Eddie says.......????
                            =V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

I got to chat with Todd Jensen from DLR's band.
                              Oh really?

Where does he live now?

And is he teaching still?

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

I am tired...
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...