Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

In a word: BRILLIANT

Comment

• katie
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

do you mean that the whole pro filmed show is now out *there* or the mtv lost weekend vh show segment

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by 1971Quarter
        Wow Ed, you don't have to be so concerned with playing note for note... oh, you knew that already you f**king drunk
        How's about you shove your 39 suck ass posts UP YOUR ASS !!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Terry
          Sweet.

Had only seen maybe half a minute of that stuff prior...

CVH sure as shit didn't look like a band on the verge of a split, agreed, but apparently there were a fair number of journalists writing stories on the band that tour/year who heard EVH referring to Roth as "the walking ego" and such backstage after shows...

There's been a nice deluge of cool footage streaming onto this site lately - YouTube is a good thing, far as I can tell.

This is one of the best CVH videos that really show how the crowds responded during a Van Halen show....

It really reminds me of when I saw VH in San Diego in '84, the crowd was absolutely frenzied the entire night (after we booed Autograph off of the stage, that is)....

I haven't seen a crowd like that to this day....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...