Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrownSound1
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

If they do this without Michael Hot Sauce, then it is not Van Halen. PERIOD. This is the same reasoning many have for Van Hagar not being Van Halen...same fucking thing. It takes ALL of the original members, regardless of if Michael loves Sam or whatever. Yeah, Michael isn't the greatest bassist of all time, and maybe he doesn't contribute to the albums, but by God he was still a part of it. Every fucking one of you had your hands pumped in the air when he would do that WWIII bass racket, or when he would get that THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP going for Runnin' With The Devil. So fucking what if Michael plays with Sammy....Ed played with Michael Jackson. Jimmy Page played with Puff Daddy...but I didn't see anyone saying he shouldn't reunite with Plant.

The argument is just bullshit, plain and simple. How many of you loved seeing Dave try to make it as a Vegas act? I didn't...thought it was fucking awful. How about that Bluegrass shit he just did? Awful and embarrassing. No shit, I'd rather hear Sambo and Mike play than hear Dave do fucking bluegrass. That's how bad I disliked that....and I fookin' HATE Sammy Hagar's music. From people I've talked to who saw Dave do that on TV, they were laughing at his ass. Guarantee you that did more to "tarnish the name of Van Halen" than anything Anthony's done.

I dunno, I just don't understand the logic some of you folks have on this subject. If it is just Dave and Eddie, then it should be called Dave and Eddie. If it is all four, then it is Van Halen...it is that plain, and that simple.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DylanLeeRoth
      I don't know why you guys want them to get back so bad. It's not going to be nearly as good as they use to be. It's going to be garbage and ruin the van halen name,
      Sammy Hagar has already ruined the Van Halen name, troll....
      ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• yah
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2006

The backing vocals and bass playing will not sound the same without Sobelesky.
        I'd say for the big payday and all other things...the CVH lineup will work it out through management.
        Hope so, or the band dies as a Hagarita shame.

Comment

• rockhead
          Roadie
          • Jan 2006

I think all parties realise its now or never.But i hope dave doesnt do the easy option and go with wolfie!.

Comment

• Jack68
            Commando
            • Sep 2004

Ed is still a drunk,a nasty drunk.Lets get to rehearsals.Honestly who is gonna sing backup Ed?Ed wil be drunk enough to let Mike play on the tour. Would i pay to see ed and dave and alice?No.I want fucking Halen.
            "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• Don Corleone
              Veteran
              • May 2004

They will record with Dave and Wolfgang will be on bass - as for the tour, I don't know who will be on Bass.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I can live with Wolfie on record, Mike on tour !
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Don Corleone
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

I expect Wolfgang to be at some shows as he was in 2004, but he'll not do the full tour. 1 word why he won't be on the full tour - Val
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

The Don's snippets Rock !
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Mezro
                      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                      The Don's snippets Rock !
                      Except when he leaves them all over the bathroom floor.

Mezro...wax on, wax off Don...it only burns for about 15 minutes...
                      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Jack68
                        Commando
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                        They will record with Dave and Wolfgang will be on bass - as for the tour, I don't know who will be on Bass.
                        Nope.It will be Mike ,im sure they will pay him scale just to fuck him and teach him another lesson.
                        "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• hain23x
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Mar 2004

Jesus Christ I've been trying to get logged in/open threads up at this site for 4 fucking weeks!!! what kind of crazy scripts are ya'll runnin' on this board that my browser won't open????????????

this has been like giving birth!

anyway,, now that I can FINALLY log on here let me just say

it ain't Van Halen without Dave, Eddie, Alex, Mike
                          Eat Us and Smile!
                          Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• northern boy
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jack68
                            Nope.It will be Mike ,im sure they will pay him scale just to fuck him and teach him another lesson.
                            Teach him another lesson about what? At least mike is out there playing and having fun. More than we can say about Ed and Al.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                              Veteran
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                              Except when he leaves them all over the bathroom floor.
                              You said you wouldn't tell anyone
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Redballjets88
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

wolfgang should not be allowed on the tour i mean who is going to do those high ass backup vocals. wolfie is too busy eating to sing
                                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...