X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
    BT's correct. You are either a Roth fan or a Hagar fan.

If you're a Van Hagar fan, you suck dick.
    can't say it better!!!
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If that's the mandate for the almighty Mods so be it... I can totally understand this... given the high stature in the internet community one is placed in being a Mod on a Bboard...

Does Sarge give y'all official Mod business cards and little mailing labels for Mod of the month? I'll bet Cato even has his Mod certificate in a diploma frame on his office wall. I know Sweet Irony does...

Ole StinkBait... er I mean Catfish had a custom sign made for his front yard that reads... Bow to me common peasants for you are in the presence of the most righteous Mod on a David Lee Roth fan site!

His ole lady let him put it up cause she thinks it's cute that the little feller finally found somethin he's so proud of...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• pete
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
        If it was my decision, and its not. I wouldnt allow Hagar fans here in any form.. But as the wise old fella himself Sarge says, we would miss out on a shitload of fun destroying these idiots...
        and invariably we always do!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
          BT's correct. You are either a Roth fan or a Hagar fan.

Coke or Pepsi, Beatles or Stones.

As the Dice Man once said, there is no bi-sexual. Either you suck dick, or you do not suck dick.

If you're a Van Hagar fan, you suck dick.
          Classic Coke
          Classic Stones
          and Classic Van Halen for me.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            Classic Coke
            Classic Stones
            and Classic Van Halen for me.
            classic...
            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Classic shit is always better.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Tell you guys what I'll do for ya.

If the idea that I'm a mod and I'm not going to lie to you all bothers you THAT bad, I'll go ahead and step down and walk away. If ya can't handle the fact that I'm a casual Hagar fan as well as a die-hard Roth fan, then I guess it can't be helped. I had fun fuckin' around, and I don't mind joking around with you guys, but I'm not out to piss people off at Sarge or Von.

Just let me know, and I'll do it. It's a promise.

Oh yeah, fuck you Catfish.
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                  If ya can't handle the fact that I'm a casual Hagar fan as well as a die-hard Roth fan...
                  it was said, that people like that also suck dicks...so that's something YOU have to handle...
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

You seem to have an obsession with the cock. You're the one constantly bringing it up.

Care to confess anything?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                      You seem to have an obsession with the cock. You're the one constantly bringing it up.

Care to confess anything?
                      yaaaawn...
                      Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Can you at least tell me what the fuck is so thrilling about Hagar??? And you can't say anything about Hagar's past solo effort, because that's horseshit. We are talking Van Hagar vs Van Halen here. Roth vs Sam. Tell me why you can like Sam AND Dave, when we all know that they are from different worlds. Not including the world Sam said he was abducted from. I dont want anyone to just walk away. Id rather have someone give me a good reason as to why I or anyone else shouldn't think that this is a conflict of interest. (Modding a Roth site and raising a Hagar flag on the proverbial pole at the same time.)
                        It really is cut and dry. I would go as far as to say that it is possible to like a few Hagar solo songs from an earlier era, before 85's heartbreak. But to say that you still like him as well as Roth? I can't swallow that pill.

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                          She's the Woman
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Does Sarge give y'all official Mod business cards and little mailing labels for Mod of the month? I'll bet Cato even has his Mod certificate in a diploma frame on his office wall. I know Sweet Irony does...

What does THIS mean?!
                          I was keeping up with the thread, relatively amused, then see my name in this context---what gives ZZ?

I dont even have an office wall....not that it matters......
                          ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Do you at least have the "Les Nessman" tape on the floor to represent where walls should be? (WKRP for the younger folks)

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

WKRP was a sitcom in the 80's involving different aspects of a rock radio station for the really young folks.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Why do I have to be trapped into liking one thing? You said it yourself, they're from different worlds.

This is rather silly, having to explain why I like a singer, or a band, or a song. I'm the one young enough to be acting like this over something this trivial.

You guys are all in your thirties+ (mostly) getting a hard-on over what band someone else listens to, and how it fits into your little world.

But... for the sake of not hearing a "see, you can't answer it" response, I'll tell you what I think:

I can like Dave AND Sam because I don't look at Sam the way you guys do. I've been over this before; I never heard of David Lee Roth until I heard of Sammy Hagar, and even then it was quite a while. Like I've stated before, I'm a casual Van Hagar fan. I have the CDs, I listen to them every few months. I go to the concerts, and that's it.

After a good long while, I got interested to see what other Van Halen songs were out there. I discovered the first six albums, and I went from casual fan to diehard.

I didn't experience any "let down". I didn't experience all this apparent emotional baggage you guys carry around over Sam and Dave. To be honest, I listen to the music. I watch the concerts. I don't give a shit what they do beyond that.

So it's easy for me to listen to both Sam and Dave stuff. I'm not uptight about it. I can listen to DLR solo and DLR VH and really enjoy it. I can listen to SH solo and SH VH and enjoy most of it. To me, it's two completely different things.

What's more amazing than the idea that someone can appreciate both styles is that there's a large segment of middle-aged men that can't fathom the idea that someone can disagree with them and be heterosexual, in spite of the fact that some of them completely dwell on cock in all their posts.

Comment

Working...