• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
    you fucking pussys would be speachless
    what a bunch of faggots, ill bet eddies skinny ass could knock the fuck out of any of you punk ass bitches.
    Who the fuck is this cherry
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
      When's that TUBA album gonna drop?
      You mean "He Better Be Wearing A Cup"?
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• LookN4AMootBeat
        Head Fluffer
        • Nov 2004

That's a tough question.
        Being that he's my idol as far as guitarists go, I'd probably have guitar licks I'd want him to show me that I learned my way and maybe some that I thought were played his way, but then he could show me exactly his way....BUT...

Then again I AM as dissappointed in him as the rest of the army.

Not sure how I'd act around him. I wouldn't be nervous though, lol, that part of it wore off probably 10 years ago. His silver definitely lost its lustre.

Fucken aye, and he can't sign autographs because of ebay? what an idiot to throw away chances at more positive media promotion just because he's bitter. Hey Ed, got news for ya, you're in the music business and it's cut-throat, get over it already you've had almost 30 years. Fucken pussy-ass prima-donna baby.

I love ya Ed, but as you can see I'm pretty much bi-polar when it comes to you at this point lol.
        I like Van Halen more than Dave's PA Rental.....which means I like Van Halen more than you

"YOU JUST BUILD BIKES!"

Comment

Working...