Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

This song sounds like what they'll open their shows with. It sounds like a Van Hagar show opener.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• diamond den™

Sammy at a meet and greet with his fans.

Comment

• pete
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        heh, it's already spreading to like 10 other sites. I gotta leave it up for my Roth brethren to make fun of.
        TAKE it down man! take it down!

Comment

• pete
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          brethren
          is that a pete influence there?

very few white guys throw that word around.

Comment

• DR CHIP
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

The New VH Song Opinion

In my opinion...the new song is 100% aimed at older fans, period...

There is no way in hell that new fans are going to all of a sudden crop up and rush out to buy VH because it is so awesome...

The song is dated, it is tired, it is stuck in the 80-90's, and honestly is nothing new...

No 15-20 year old is going to be wowed by Ed's playing on this song, and Sammy will without question stick out like a sore thumb as an 80's singer...

People this song is pure shit...

The brown sound, the good times, the kick ass music of classic VH is gone...

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I'll take it down after dinner. I gotta at least let me Dad download it, he's a diehard Roth fan and he'll just love this.

Comment

• pete
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

WOW

You know somewhere in the back of my head i thought, "maybe it may actually be good and the Roth-haters will swarm upon us"

This is a cherry-shaped turd on a legendary legacy. I think I've already abused enough assholes here to where I've run out of insults. Thank God for New Van Gaygar.
                I don't have to say anything.

This shit will be played out in a week to these idiots.

It speaks for itself.
                It drives home the fact, not the opinion, that there is only one voice for Van Halen.

MWM may not have been Dave at top form but, it kills this GARBAGE.

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

The music sounds like Ed ripped of Metallica and Stone Temple Pilots... and himself.... bad bad bad.... I'm not sure even DLR's lyrics/vocals could have saved this... well, that may be an exaggeration.. DLR would definitely have concocted better chorus and backing lyrics.... oh shit... it really sounds like this song was just thrown together... and Samuel sounds, ah fuck it... so this is what it's come to... no more chance for DLR to ever join this steaming pile of dog doodoo called Ed/Al/Mike... to quote Sam.. ugh... Dream another dream, this dream is over...

Rock On Nation of Roth... Shoo ba da do ba ba...

Icon.
                  An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

well if its aimed at older fans, how can the brown sound, good times and kick ass music of classic VH be gone????
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Thanks for the link...sort of.

I thnk it's fucking garbage.

It's disjointed, usual Spammy singing problems and lack of melody.

To be honest the biggest surprise to me is EVH guitar playing, not because I expected much but because of some of the posts here saying he rocked?

I'm confused how anyone would think that.

I'm pretty sure Roth could not have have saved this one.

Cheers!

Comment

• DR CHIP
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

No way DLR could save this abortion

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

The part of the music that surprised me is how heavy it was compared to all other Van Hagar. I expected something lighter and more pop

Comment

• DR CHIP
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

Well sometimes shit sinks (heavier) and sometimes it floats...

Comment

• DR CHIP
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

But this is without question...shit

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

Decent melody, chorus, and lyrics left with DLR....
                                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

Working...