X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Julius
    Can I add RUSH to your dream bill? They're neat.
    Sure, as long as they find a new manager. Can't let Ray Danniels anywhere near this tour!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• AJW
      Head Fluffer
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      I already said this in House of Music, but I'd love to see a Van HALEN/Police co headlining tour. Full sets from each band, they can alternate opening and closing, and unlike a certain tour in 2002, it's a great show either way.
      Damn straight but don't count on it to happen.

Comment

• RossHalfin
        Full On Cocktard
        • Dec 2006

Sure, as long as they find a new manager. Can't let Ray Danniels anywhere near this tour!
        He left 11 years ago Mr Fordy

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by RossHalfin
          He left 11 years ago Mr Fordy
          And once again, the Gunt proves herself totally clueless.....
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
            You mean "topjimmy1984" is a thunder alias?:eek:
            Well, the posting style... the incoherent sentences, and the mentioning of a boxed set even...

The only thing that changes is that he's not "inside" this, he merely has a hunch. Other than that... Thunder Crap, all the way.

May not be Thunder, but I believe this guy deserves to be taken at least as seriously as that pedophile.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• cscmtp
              Groupie
              • Mar 2004

wow, that would be quite a show, as Van Halen, Rush, and the Police are my 3 favorite bands of all time. With EAS being a close 4th

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                Commando
                • May 2004

I already said this in House of Music, but I'd love to see a Van HALEN/Police co headlining tour. Full sets from each band, they can alternate opening and closing, and unlike a certain tour in 2002, it's a great show either way.
                Sorry Furd, but people in Hell have a better shot at opening a chain of snowball stands than VH and The Police sharing the same stage.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
                  Sorry Furd, but people in Hell have a better shot at opening a chain of snowball stands than VH and The Police sharing the same stage.
                  Well, they shared the same stage at the US Festival. sort of....

I'll call Satan and give him your idea about the snowball stands though.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                    Commando
                    • May 2004

Yeah, but VH and the rest of the Hard Rock acts dominated that weekend and they attracted a larger audience than the alternative rock acts. I would take a VH reunion any day of the week over a Police reunion. But lets be realistic, a Police reunion would draw some serious crowds and steal away some attention from a VH reunion, especially if VH hits the road without the original line up. 96 was the year it should have happened.

Comment

Working...