[color=red][size=3][b]It's Official: Van HALEN inducted into RRHOF[/b][/size][/color]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BottomLine65
    Roadie
    • Feb 2006

Remember, if the band Blondie had words on stage, just imagine the car wreck during this cluster...
    Spammy should do the right thing and no even show up, unless he gets in as spammy hagar, without the Van Halen strings.
    As for playing live there, it should be the CVH lineup and NO FUCKING KEYBOARDS!!!!!
    If there is a reunion tour, this will be the place to announce it.
    Last edited by BottomLine65; 01-08-2007, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      VH 1 will broadcast it, but unfortunately, not live.
      Maybe someone can somehow get a complete recording of the show and torrent it over at http://www.jamtothis.com
      I got Tivo for Christmas and networked it to my computer. I will get it and torrent it, if someone doesnt beat me too it first...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• mewisemagic
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

How in the fuck is Sammy even considered in this?

When hearing of the induction today on my local classic rock station (92.5 KZPS) they went on to say that Sam commented that he and the brothers can "Do this thing" but that as soon as Dave becomes involved it will spoil the whole deal....

What a fucking joke......Im totally blown away that the powers that be can let this happen.

Sammy has no fucking business anywhere near this induction....Period

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

This just off Yahoo news:

Hagar told Reuters he looked forward to the ceremony, and to making a heartfelt speech honoring Roth, whose career foundered after he left Van Halen. The problem is that there is little love lost between the extrovert Roth and Eddie Van Halen. Hagar just hoped everyone would be on their best behavior.

"If it turns ugly beforehand, if I see something coming, I wouldn't even go," Hagar said. "It's a cool thing, and I'm happy to be there, but not if it's going to be embarrassing. After all these years and all this success, to go out now and embarrass yourself and tear it down, ugh! I'm getting butterflies just thinking about that!"

Reaction from Roth and the Van Halens was not immediately available.

Hagar "honoring Roth"...that'd kind of be a first, huh?
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Ellyllions
            Veteran
            • Mar 2006

Stark comparisons there guys.

Is he going to wish Dave isn't there, or is he going to "honor" Dave?

...hmmm
            "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

Just more word barf from Spammy. Spammy is worried about being embarrassed? Since when? His whole career is an embarrassment.
              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Being inducted in no way means they'll perform, and if Dave would have to share the stage and mic with Hagar in a joint venture to make a performance happen, I'd just as soon they didn't even bother.

To have waited to see Roth play with the Van Halens for this long, and then to have that diluted by that fat fuck's presence would be beyond bitter.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  This just off Yahoo news:

Hagar told Reuters he looked forward to the ceremony, and to making a heartfelt speech honoring Roth, whose career foundered after he left Van Halen. The problem is that there is little love lost between the extrovert Roth and Eddie Van Halen. Hagar just hoped everyone would be on their best behavior.

"If it turns ugly beforehand, if I see something coming, I wouldn't even go," Hagar said. "It's a cool thing, and I'm happy to be there, but not if it's going to be embarrassing. After all these years and all this success, to go out now and embarrass yourself and tear it down, ugh! I'm getting butterflies just thinking about that!"

Reaction from Roth and the Van Halens was not immediately available.

Hagar "honoring Roth"...that'd kind of be a first, huh?
                  "In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy ROTH Spirit."

Honor Thy ROTH.....Spam finally gets it? Hallelujah! Amen.
                  "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Polk High
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

fook em. classic or nothing. I do however, think REM is a great band and would be worth it to go even if DLR wasn't there
                    We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                      Commando
                      • Jul 2004

I think Sammy is right this time. I think they should just do the right thing..accept the honour and cut out the bullshit...all of them

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Who is that singing with Dave in that clip?

It's Brett Tuggle, I think?
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                          Max, when can I expect the grand you owe me from our bet???
                          A bet's a bet, I'm a man of my word and we'll be in touch via pm.

However, I haven't even started getting warmed up about this...

WHAT A CROCK OF FUCKING SHIT!!! Not the friggin' bet but the fucking inclusion of Hagar!!!

I always assumed the criteria for induction meant that the album had to be released at least 25 years prior? Well, including that fatass fuckface, non talented, velveeta-crooning, rockstar wannabe, neverwouldabeen without Roth, slob doesn't apply being as how "5150" was fucking released until 1986!!!

By including shit for brains there's absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER that Cherone shouldn't also be included!!!

Hagar has NO FUCKING RIGHT TO BE THERE when VAN FUCKING HALEN is to be both honored and celebrated!!!

Again, "oh dear" and be expecting a substance infuelled rant coming soon...

Morons...
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

You are all forgetting something.

Ed is pretty much fucking hates Sam, Mike is not in VH anymore due to his friendship with fatso, and has asked Dave to sing with the VH family.

Comment

• ppg960
                              Sniper
                              • Dec 2005

Sammy.

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              I think Sammy has the right to be there...
                              I would have to agree.
                              They sold 18 million albums with him.
                              Can't argue with the numbers.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                                You are all forgetting something.

Ed is pretty much fucking hates Sam, Mike is not in VH anymore due to his friendship with fatso, and has asked Dave to sing with the VH family.

It still wont keep that fatfuck from showing up and riding the band's glory somemore. The man has no shame.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...