Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Re: Re: LA Weekly says Eddie looks like a worn out bum and smells like booze

He was once the greatest, so why don't you people show some respect?

I'd like to see you live one day in Eds shoes. Because you never stop talking shit about him but you also never met him and take this little jab of journalism unquestionably as good as gold.

Comment

• pflo
      Banned
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Terry
      Have read, and participated, in many a joke at Ed's drunken expense, but reading this just makes me sad, dudes.

This guy made such incredible, positive, kick-ass music and was one of the players who inspired me (and many, many others) to really take our instrument seriously...and to hear about these type of sightings is disheartening. Has little to do with Ed's ability to pull off a CVH reunion, either.
      If you made fun of him then you never DESERVED to be a fan. He inspired you? then why did you EVER make fun of him, putz? How many people have YOU inspired in your life?

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pflo
        If you made fun of him then you never DESERVED to be a fan. He inspired you? then why did you EVER make fun of him, putz? How many people have YOU inspired in your life?
        So who the fuck crowned you the sole determiner of who deserves to be a fan? Suppose part of the reason I made fun of him is BECAUSE he was so brilliant, and decided to willingly piss away his talent. Apparently I've inspired one person less than you have, as you've inspired me to give you a swift kick in the cunt.

Twat.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

*Sniffle*

Poor SPeddie von Halen....so misunderstood.......

FUCK van hagar & their fans

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Hollywood is a wierd place because it's known worldwide and when you go there, there's nothing there. It was a real slum in the 70's and 80's actually and the only decent part was when you got into Beverly Hills and Westwood.

Basically you have the Sunset Strip that runs along the base of the Hollywood Hills and then you have the Canyon roads like Laurel Canyon and Coldwater Canyon. Muholland runs along the top.

Ed's place is on the other side of Muholland and overlooks the San Fernando Valley on the other side of the hills and not Hollywood.

Basically anything in the hills is expensive real estate and there's houses all over the place up there. It's hard to see from the ground but if you fly over in a plane there's a shit load of homes up there.

LA is just a bunch of urban sprawl and strip malls that goes on for like 80 miles or so. When you are in New York City it's ovbiouse you are in New York City and you can see the landmarks.

People go to Hollywood and think they are in Butt Fucked Egypt and there's nothing obviouse there and it's actually dissapointing.

Hell, I was even dissapointed in Rodeo Drive. I kept on saying, "This is all there is?"

Beverly Hills and Hollywood is all hype. There's more upscale luxery and more to do in Las Vegas by far.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Mt. Krakalak
              Roadie
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Roy Munson
              I've been there. With my '71 Cutlass a few years back. Some of the older peeps here remember the story.
              So let's hear the story again!
              No time better than now to be nostalgic and remember the days when CVH was a big part of our lives. I remember when their music filled me with energy like nothing else in this world did! I still get a chill when I hear the boss guitar riffs in RWTD!
              I think Eddie's just in rough spot and can come back if he wants to. Perhaps this columnist's opinion of the state of Eddie may be too harsh.
              http://joemonahansnewmexico.blogspot.com/drama.jpghttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...y/bullshit.jpg

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson

vivid as all fuck.

Dont know why, but this cracked me up.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• pflo
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2006

So who the fuck crowned you the sole determiner of who deserves to be a fan? Suppose part of the reason I made fun of him is BECAUSE he was so brilliant, and decided to willingly piss away his talent. Apparently I've inspired one person less than you have, as you've inspired me to give you a swift kick in the cunt.

Twat.
                  Im the decider.

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Im the decider.
                    Um...okay (?)
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Twat.

pflo
                      OWNED !!!

Again...
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• pflo
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2006

I wont resort to changing your post to my advantage. That reeks of desperation.

Comment

• Bo Nozos
                          Roadie
                          • Jun 2005

I said in a post in another thread that Ed's chick looks like a "SKANK." (I capitalized in the original post)

This journalist used the exact same word to describe her.

Way to go, Ed.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

I wont resort to changing your post to my advantage. That reeks of desperation.
                            You referring to me , Cumfart !

I didn't have to change your post. Your words speak for themselves....

"Pee-flow" self ownage click here...
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                              You referring to me , Cumfart !

I didn't have to change your post. Your words speak for themselves....

"Pee-flow" self ownage click here...
                              LMAO

Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• vhrothfan
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Binky
                                As sad as it is it doesn't surprise me. I get the impression he doesn't care anymore about anything, whereas someone like him should be living a good life. Didn't he leave his wife recently?

*^_^* \m/
                                His wife left HIS ass. I dont blame her.

Comment

Working...