Those who are friends of Michael Anthony...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    So POJO is now a sheep??? :confused:

I think the world as we know it is about to be torn asunder... and it's WARF's fault.

Well, then... how long until this becomes THE RED ROCKER ARMY?

I think I'll have to start working on getting banned. And asking for a refund of me donations. Either that, or throw away my Dave CD's and buy Hagar's.

Cheers! :bottle:
    This place is called the ROTH ARMY the last time I checked.
    So I say support your toastmaster General David Lee Roth.
    If this was the Michael Anthony Army... I would say support MA.
    Considering all the sniveling and moaning about the return of David Lee Roth into Van Halen... and now nobody is accepting this version.
    Well... I think it's stupid.
    David Lee Roth is back in fucking Van Halen.
    Support your leader!!!
    If you don't wanna see VH because Mikey CHOOSE not to be in the band... then I would recommend you to go see a WABORITA show.

It's one or the other...
    We need to support whatever musical enviroment Dave is in.

Comment

• VHrocks
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jgdrag
      This is not about DLR, this is about Edward loosing his fucking mind
      Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

BTW... if anyone thinks I don't wanna see MA in the band...
        Has rocks in their heads!!

Comment

• Plexi Head
          Head Fluffer
          • May 2005

Originally posted by WARF
          This place is called the ROTH ARMY the last time I checked.
          So I say support your toastmaster General David Lee Roth.
          If this was the Michael Anthony Army... I would say support MA.
          Considering all the sniveling and moaning about the return of David Lee Roth into Van Halen... and now nobody is accepting this version.
          Well... I think it's stupid.
          David Lee Roth is back in fucking Van Halen.
          Support your leader!!!
          If you don't wanna see VH because Mikey CHOOSE not to be in the band... then I would recommend you to go see a WABORITA show.

It's one or the other...
          We need to support whatever musical enviroment Dave is in.
          Too simplistic a view. A very small minority have expressed that they will not see the current incarnation without Mike, most people here are not against Roth, they have simply stated they would rather see Mike than Wolfie, understandable sentiments to honest. It does not come down to accepting, it aint that black and white. I like ketchup on my burgers but if there aint any ketchup I still enjoy the burger, it just aint as fullfilling as I know it potentially can be.

Mike did not choose anything, you know it, we all know it. I am sure he would be gutted not to be playing in the band that has been his life.
          "One mouthful of you will rot every tooth in my mouth you little sugar"

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Plexi Head
            , most people here are not against Roth, they have simply stated they would rather see Mike than Wolfie
            I wanna see David Lee Roth onstage with Ed.
            Yes, the reunion with all original four would be more appealing...
            However... I'm still hungry for Van Halen.
            So I'm gonna eat my hamburger without the ketchup...
            Unless I want to starve to death!

Comment

• Plexi Head
              Head Fluffer
              • May 2005

I wanna see David Lee Roth onstage with Ed.
              Yes, the reunion with all original four would be more appealing...
              However... I'm still hungry for Van Halen.
              So I'm gonna eat my hamburger without the ketchup...
              Unless I want to starve to death!

Me too, I just wish it was the same old tried and true favourite tomatoe sauce burger not the 'for one month only barbecue sauce special'

I guess sauce is possibly the worst analogy I could make.

Comment

• ben halen
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2005

If you aren't down with the Wolf, than you're down with the Sheep.

WOLFIE OR THE GRAVE, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
                HEY NOW!

Comment

• Plexi Head
                  Head Fluffer
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by ben halen
                  If you aren't down with the Wolf, than you're down with the Sheep.

WOLFIE OR THE GRAVE, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
                  Yep, Wolfie the guy who has played bass for all of 6 months fucking rocks, his contribution to the Van Halen legacy is immense. This shit brings to mind a title of a VH song off Women and children first. You know, the 3rd album that Mike played bass on. If you could PLEASE direct me to a link with ANYTHING Wolfie has played bass on so I can form my own opinion of his ability I would be ever so greatful! You're the sheep MUTHAFUCKA and no I aint 'down with the wolf' jesus that sounds so fucking lame it makes me want to vomit.

Comment

• ben halen
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2005

Yep, Wolfie the guy who has played bass for all of 6 months fucking rocks, his contribution to the Van Halen legacy is immense. This shit brings to mind a title of a VH song off Women and children first. You know, the 3rd album that Mike played bass on. If you could PLEASE direct me to a link with ANYTHING Wolfie has played bass on so I can form my own opinion of his ability I would be ever so greatful! You're the sheep MUTHAFUCKA and no I aint 'down with the wolf' jesus that sounds so fucking lame it makes me want to vomit.
                    It's called humor, fucktard!!!

Of course I'd rather see CVH reunite, and I'm sure WARF would too,
                    but I think the whole idea and spirit of his thread(and this whole site)is fuckin' funny-in the fucked up world of VH, you have to laugh.......

Or you can be an uptight know-it-all that doesn't get it.

What a douche!
                    HEY NOW!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Re: Those who are friends of Michael Anthony...

Who do you support?
                      Van Halen as Dave, Eddie, Alex and Wolfgang or?
                      Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar as THE OTHER HALF?
                      You must now choose Anakin...
                      Van Halen with Roth...
                      Or the darkside of the force!!!

From this point on...
                      Whoever does not support Van Halen w/Dave and Wolfie...
                      Is now an enemy of DAVE...
                      And shall be aligned with the darkside...
                      And Sith Lord Sammy Hagar!!!
                      That's Eddie talk. Remember what Dave said when EAT 'EM AND SMILE came out? He said it's stupid to ask the fans to choose. He said you can't ask fans to take sides. If people want to support both Eddie and Dave, they're totally entitled to. It was Eddie who actually said that going to see Dave was somehow dissing Van Halen. And boy, was he full of shit.

I don't support THE OTHER HALF. I'd rather half sex with Rosie O'Donnell than sit through a set of their "music".

But I also think Michael Anthony is out this tour because he's not Eddie's son...and that's really the only reason. He tried to get this tour going for a long time.

I don't like Michael Anthony, particularly. But he is an original member, and his sound is prominent on the classic six-pack.
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                        This isn't about being for or against DLR. It's about accepting whatever cockamamie hairbrained idea that half-tongued, strung out, psychopath (albeit guitar virtuoso) has in his peabrain to foist on the unsuspecting public.
                        Exactly.

I support Dave. He's the only reason I'll probably see this tour.

But this is total bullshit.

Also, I don't support Dave on anything he does. If this really did become the two-singer VH tour, I don't think I'd go. I don't like the idea of VH (and Dave agreeing) that either singer is fine. So, if Dave was all for that, I'd say "No, Dave" and stay home.

I'll go see this because Dave is the only singer...but it's too bad that he gave in to this.
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Plexi Head
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2005

I'm a fucked up Van Halen fan who has waited for almost 25 fucking years CUNT! UPTIGHT? FUCKING right you are I'm fucking uptight.

For it to be called humor it has to be funny CUNT and you aint funny. Not even close.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I'm a fucked up Van Halen fan who has waited for almost 25 fucking years CUNT! UPTIGHT? FUCKING right you are I'm fucking uptight.

For it to be called humor it has to be funny CUNT and you aint funny. Not even close.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Plexi Head
                              Head Fluffer
                              • May 2005

Originally posted by ben halen
                              It's called humor, fucktard!!!

Of course I'd rather see CVH reunite, and I'm sure WARF would too,
                              but I think the whole idea and spirit of his thread(and this whole site)is fuckin' funny-in the fucked up world of VH, you have to laugh.......

Or you can be an uptight know-it-all that doesn't get it.

What a douche!
                              Directed at you CUNT if ya didn't work that one out.

I'm sure right now WARF is playing with his Starwars figureines.

Comment

• ben halen
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2005

Yeah, but I've seen VH with Dave, and I'm going to see them again.

You never will.

How's that for funny!!!
                                HEY NOW!

Comment

Working...