X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jano
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
    Do you actually have a picture of your kid as your avatar and then a picture of a sheep fucking a pig in your sign off section????

Someone call social services as this parent has obviously used very poor judgement on a public message board.

Over & Out,
    General Hina
    stop eating the chocolat's factory of your boyfriend!
    little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
    http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• General Hina
      Sniper
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jano
      stop eating the chocolat's factory of your boyfriend!
      Hey everybody check out the pussy little kid in Jano's avatar. He/She is wearing a Skyscraper tour shirt and wishing her Dad hadn't posted her picture on a public website. It's not his fault though... he's a little slow because your grandparents are actually brother and sister. Good luck with that sixth toe.

Over & Out,
      General Hina

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Hey everybody check out the little kid in Jano's avatar.I like Littles Kids.

Over The Top & Out
        General Herpes.
        You have been hanging aorund Joe Thunder too long.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Jack68
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          If it was 1996...there'd be no question.

However, it's 2007.
          Timing mothr fucker ..timing.The Police tour is a Magilla.If your into music.Vanhalen ..lets see how the first 3 showa play out.Believe you me ill be on it,
          "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
            Veteran
            • May 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
            VH will blow away the police.

The Police targets the adult crowd.

VH targets both Adult and kid.

not even close IMO.
            You're forgetting that no one is going to give a fuck about The Police.

At their zenith, they weren't even close to CVH.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Originally posted by fe_lung
              The Police. They'll play bigger venues and more of them. VH will do well, but there's no competition. Even in their prime, the Police were the bigger draw. VH was (and is) arena rock. The Police were (and still can be) a stadium band.
              LMAO!

The Police are NOT EVEN CLOSE to VH in popularity. No one is gonna give a shit about the fucking Police. Unless they want to fall asleep during the show.
              Yeah, that Sting sure is fucking magnetic on stage, isn't he?

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                Commando
                • Apr 2006

The Police suck.

Comment

• General Hina
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire

At their zenith, they weren't even close to CVH.
                  You are correct! At their zenith the Police were so far ahead of CVH that they weren't even close.

You are so fucking out of your mind it isn't even funny. The Police toured STADIUMS in 1983!!! VH didn't come close to touching the Police's WORLD WIDE success. Pull your head out of your ass. You are 100% wrong if you are trying to say that VH were ever bigger than the Police. To this day "Every Breath You Take" is still one of the most played songs of all-time. I barely hear VH on the radio and when I do it's one of their crappy cover tunes. If you take the 6 original VH albums and remove the instrumentals, and cover tunes there's barely enough music to fill 2 CDs.

Over & Out,
                  General Hina
                  Last edited by General Hina; 02-10-2007, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

You are so fucking out of your mind it isn't even funny. The Police toured STADIUMS in 1983!!! VH didn't come close to touching the Police's WORLD WIDE success. Pull your head out of your ass. You are 100% wrong if you are trying to say that VH were ever bigger than the Police.
                    Two cuntpletely different demographics are involved in your subjective clusterfuck.

While The Police were certainly a successful band, I'd actually give Van Halen the edge on worldwide popularity...back in the day. Think about it this way:

The majority of Rock And Roll orientated fuckers...genre-specific mind you, didn't want to spend their hard-earned schlackmas' on delay-driven, percussion-accented, weepy-ska revival.

What happened dude? I mean, what kind of shit went down at your Police concerts? Something obviously had a major impact on the ol' mantra.

Did the live version of 'Every Breath You Take' make fuckers more demanding during bathroom breaks?

Did someone tweak your wrist during 'Wrapped Around My Finger'?

Did you lose a watch?

Yeesh....did they sell Boraxo back then?

Comment

• Jack68
                      Commando
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                      Two cuntpletely different demographics are involved in your subjective clusterfuck.

While The Police were certainly a successful band, I'd actually give Van Halen the edge on worldwide popularity...back in the day. Think about it this way:

The majority of Rock And Roll orientated fuckers...genre-specific mind you, didn't want to spend their hard-earned schlackmas' on delay-driven, percussion-accented, weepy-ska revival.

What happened dude? I mean, what kind of shit went down at your Police concerts? Something obviously had a major impact on the ol' mantra.

Did the live version of 'Every Breath You Take' make fuckers more demanding during bathroom breaks?

Did you lose a watch?

That about sums it up if we are whipping our cocks out.funny shit bro.
                      "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jano
                        By the way i read on a french web site that they asked 1 million dollar to play at the stade de FRance this coming summer?
                        Jano, what site did you read that on exactly? I've kept googling it, but I never found anything about it.
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• General Hina
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2004

Did you lose a watch?

I have no idea what any of this means??

Comment

• General Hina
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2004

I was never disappointed at a Police show. I have seen VH many times when the shows were not good.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

I have no idea what any of this means??

Because facts are like Kryptonite to you.

You can't look.

Comment

• General Hina
                                Sniper
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                                Because facts are like Kryptonite to you.

You can't look.
                                You have finally realized that I am Superman!!

Thanks little boy.

Over & Out,
                                General Hina

I can't wait to see how you change my quote. Hmmm... what unoriginal crap will you write... It will probably have the word gay in it since everyone here is homophobic.

Comment

Working...