X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
    Just not a fan. In case you didn't notice, this is The ROTH Army.
    Roth On PlexiBrown.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• mickeba
      Full On Cocktard
      • Feb 2007

What I don't like about this reunion is that there has been so much negativity, hostility that it's hard to believe this is about anything but $$$!!! And it's primarily because of Ed. It seems like whenever you get on his bad side, he isn't very gracious and respectful. He had a right to be pissed at Dave, and he's got a right to be pissed at MA for being tight with Hagar, but he bashes these guys to the point that he's ignoring the success and good times they had because he's currently pissed off about whatevers going on at the moment. He said some shitty stuff about Dave, and vice versa. Now they're a "team" again. How can anyone think it's about anything but money, and why go along with it as fans? It just isn't respectful to the fans and the legacy.

mickeba
      it's always darkest, just before it goes totally black!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
        Commando
        • Mar 2006

How can anyone think it's about anything but money, and why go along with it as fans? It just isn't respectful to the fans and the legacy.
        Enough about the legacy!! The legacy was fucked long ago. If you don't want any part of it then good for you. Don't worry about all the other fans. They can form their own opinions. You are in the wrong place.
        And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mickeba
          What I don't like about this reunion is that there has been so much negativity, hostility that it's hard to believe this is about anything but $$$!!! And it's primarily because of Ed. It seems like whenever you get on his bad side, he isn't very gracious and respectful. He had a right to be pissed at Dave, and he's got a right to be pissed at MA for being tight with Hagar, but he bashes these guys to the point that he's ignoring the success and good times they had because he's currently pissed off about whatevers going on at the moment. He said some shitty stuff about Dave, and vice versa. Now they're a "team" again. How can anyone think it's about anything but money, and why go along with it as fans? It just isn't respectful to the fans and the legacy.

mickeba
          So are you going to any Shows then?
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• mickeba
            Full On Cocktard
            • Feb 2007

I couldn't imagine going to a show. i heard that on the last tour that Ed could hardly play some nights, and if I went to a show expecting to see a CVH offering, and I got an incoherent Eddie, and a lousy show, that's not what I'd want. If it was truly great, then I'd go, but to go out and see VH with DLR just because it's VH with DLR, and you get a poor show to boot, I don't think that 's what anyone wants. DLR is the greatest frontman ever in rock, a master showman, and in the Roth era, no one could touch this band. Don't get me wrong, I'm no huge Hagar fan, that band was ruined when he joined, and no one should have been there other than DLR, but I read a lot of posts from people who just seem to assume that this is going to be good coz DLR is involved, and the odds are far better that these shows won't be good, based on what I heard about the last tour. So tell me, did anyone see those shows? Was Eddie incoherent? Can he still play? It will be sad if it's a train wreck.

mickeba
            it's always darkest, just before it goes totally black!

Comment

• franksters
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

oh shut the fuck up mikeba!

who gives a shit of what you think , the only think that matters is that Dave and Ed are on the same stage, imo anybody could be on the druns I coudn't care less, as for the bass player; same thing...

WHO CARES about them?
              SUMMER'S JUST
              AROUND
              THE CORNER!

[IMG]
              http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

Working...