• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Re: Mikey Speaks!

Originally posted by lonnieg5
    Former VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony's official web site has been updated with the following message:

"There's a new addition to the Mad Anthony family of hot sauces coming soon for those of you who just can't get enough heat. You wanted hotter taste with the same great flavor and Mad Anthony's has heard the call! Mad Anthony's XXXTra Hot Private Reserve is in the final stages of preparation and is just what you need to turn your favorite meal into a five-alarm inferno. So ice up those ass cheeks and get ready to sizzle, because Mad Anthony's XXXTra Hot Private Reserve is on its way! Don't forget to have the Fire Dept. on speed dial!"
    I'm sure that there is alot of ass cheeks being iced up in Cabo Wabo.

But it ain't from the hot sauce!!

Comment

• cabo anejo
      Full On Cocktard
      • Dec 2006

seen dave at the rainbow in 86 he likes pussy

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

He Likes it
        Hey Mikey

Comment

• mikefont
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Oct 2006

DAMN FORD....that "Gay Thread, Richard Simmons" picture is about the funniest fuckin thing I've seen in a long time! I spit my beer out of my nose on that one!
          Wishin that it was still 1984!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
            Commando
            • Mar 2006

Dave has always been Dave. Wonder if Dave ever tried Mikeys shits sauce.
            No, but Mike tried Sammy's shit sauce.
            And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

Working...