No More Van Hagar Negativity At This Site Or Fucking Else...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

the floor is yours trailor hitch.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• freak
      Sniper
      • May 2004

Well, seeing that you've ignored my reasonable request for your banning people from the internet trick....

*Rolls the sleeves up as far as the ol' pythons will permit*

<Caution: I will not blow sunshine up anyone's ass. This is somewhat negative. If your consitution cannot take it, drink a warm glass of milk and go watch Muppet Show reruns>

Van Halen has been in a creative spiral downward since 5150.

They chose a minor league at best singer to replace the major leaguer that left.

After they had a falling out with said singer that sounded suspiciously like the falling out they had with the the first, they paraded the first in front of cameras for publicity then chose a third. While flamboyant (Think male ice skater with a mic), this singer could possibly have developed into something because he was not too insecure to sing the Dave-era songs the fans wanted to hear.

Of course, they canned him and went on a six year bender/domestic battle royal after their first critical/popular failure.

They have returned from seclusion....Awwww, screw it.

<Ok. You can put the glass of milk down, turn off the Muppets and come back.>

Now ban me so I can go to bed. I have to be at the office early tommorrow.

Comment

• hitch1969©
        Sniper
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        My girlfriend watches me while I fuck my wife of 11 years. But thanks for asking. Someday we hope to sell off the videos and send all proceeds to your relatives in Bosnia.
        But back to the matter at hand. banned huh? It's funny ya know. This is my 5 post since you said you banned me. Your like the Devil selling a Bic lighter that just ran out of flint. All impressive for about the first few minutes, then you kind of fizzle away into a place where people mumble things like "remember when Hitch was really cool when he posted"and "yeah until that sexy motherfuckin' BIG T came along. He sure did unroll his cock and crush that poor bastards head huh?"
        I am most certainly secure with my own sexuality as Ive had the practice to be a performance sex artist since the age of 14. Let me add that for you. That's 29 years of eating, fucking, slapping, flickin' plugging, fisting, folding, canoeing and spit tonguing pussy. I know my way around a few corners of a nice box, without the the "experience of an ex-husband, unsupported father" trying to educate me. Now go away fly, before you go smush now.
        You want to do some GAY CYBER and maybe a webcam CIRCLE JERK™, or what????

Quit playing hard to get, sailor.

HOOOGAH!!!

I love the taste of a man!!!

uh uh uhu uhuh uh uh u hu huh uh uhuhuh

BREASTS!!

=h69=
        ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

LOL Right on Freak!

I totally agree!
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Ewe. I made a gay friend. Hurray! no girlfriend and a wife means I like women. Alot. Alot alot. Like really. If you have tits we can party. If not, your in the wrong fucking yard and there is a sign on the tree that reads "3 gurad dogs not tied up 3 days a week- Guess which days?"

Comment

• hitch1969©
              Sniper
              • Mar 2003

LOL Right on Freak!

I totally agree!

I knew that there was something GAY about you dude. I Win the debate.

Quit calling me a freak, you HOMO!!!

go find the Gary Cherone Army, butt-bandito.

BREASTS N BONERS!!

=h=

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by hitch1969©
                I knew that there was something GAY about you dude. I Win the debate.

Quit calling me a freak, you HOMO!!!

go find the Gary Cherone Army, butt-bandito.

BREASTS N BONERS!!

=h=
                That was a kneeslapper. See, he took a post that was meant for someone else and, ha ha ha ha, pretends it was meant for him so I'd look like a homo...ha ha ha...Fuck you are so entertaining.
                Where do you find the time to come up with this shit?

Comment

• hitch1969©
                  Sniper
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by freak
                  Well, seeing that you've ignored my reasonable request for your banning people from the internet trick....

*Rolls the sleeves up as far as the ol' pythons will permit*

<Caution: I will not blow sunshine up anyone's ass. This is somewhat negative. If your consitution cannot take it, drink a warm glass of milk and go watch Muppet Show reruns>

Van Halen has been in a creative spiral downward since 5150.

They chose a minor league at best singer to replace the major leaguer that left.

After they had a falling out with said singer that sounded suspiciously like the falling out they had with the the first, they paraded the first in front of cameras for publicity then chose a third. While flamboyant (Think male ice skater with a mic), this singer could possibly have developed into something because he was not too insecure to sing the Dave-era songs the fans wanted to hear.

Of course, they canned him and went on a six year bender/domestic battle royal after their first critical/popular failure.

They have returned from seclusion....Awwww, screw it.

<Ok. You can put the glass of milk down, turn off the Muppets and come back.>

Now ban me so I can go to bed. I have to be at the office early tommorrow.

Ok dude, I agree with you that Cherone was a total fucking homo.

On the rest of it you are wrong, and I am sorry you are banned.

ITSABOUTTIME!!

=h=

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Well Im kinda bummed out a bit. I was told by a few people that "Hitch was someone i should meet", and its turned into shit flavoured shit, with a splash of piss. You let me down man. You started off real good, then mellowed quickly. I guess that was some sort of burst you had to get your troops rallied. Pssst, i dont think it worked Hitch. Anyways, Im going to bed with my Big Tittied wife and enjoy the comfort of love and security. You know, that thing you used to have in life trailor Hitch. Ah, who needs that shit right? Your bed is a cool race car isn't? Damn, I wish I was all alone like you.
                    Anyways, I didn't get a chance to say hi to 5 tonight. Take it easy man. Hope all is going well.

Comment

• freak
                      Sniper
                      • May 2004

Damnit Hitch...

I gave you two options.

I. Give me the secret to banning individuals from the internet so that i may have an easier time at work

II. Ban me for being negative and not displaying the sheep-like happiness currently in vogue at VHLinks (And many cults)

You remind me of the congenital idiots that work at the McDonalds I sometimes stop at for lunch. The menu consists of NUMBERS! They STILL fuck it up!!!! Try getting out of your car and going in to tell them, in person, the number of the meal you ordered because they gave you fucking Chicken McNuggets instead of a Quarter Pounder. I swear, they must beat them fucking sensless with blunt objects before they start their shifts! Goddamned windowlickers!

...I'm gonna take five, now.

Comment

• hitch1969©
                        Sniper
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Panamark
                        Ban me too Motherfucker !!

Just cause you are getting some poontang and your favorite band is back together, you think you can go all Christian1969 and back to Hitch whenever you feel like it !! Go and enjoy that fresh breast milk you keep boasting about and quit telling us fuckers that freespeech is dead at the Roth Army !!
                        You know, you think that JUST BECAUSE you live in the land of Kangaroo Jack™ that you have a better pot to piss in. Need I remind you of three GAY Austrailian things:

1. Van Halen mach III live from the 10spot (and Cherone fingering himself)
                        2. Grant Fisher, vhnd dot com dot net dot org
                        3. that melodicrock homo that we all hate, Andrew the Fag™.

I think you'll think twice about opening your mouth again, yes?

You're not banned - yet.

I've lit the Reunion torch... have YOU????

BREASTS!!

=h to the h to the h yo nigga=

Comment

• DiamondDoug
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • May 2004

I'm new to this board...but I'll jump right into this fire. I'm a huge DLR fan, but I don't think that means I have to hate Sammy. I didn't get excited about this reunion, cuz Diamond Dave is what we all want. That being said, the new song is alright, but just alright. Not too bad actually, but it's only doing about as much for me as facing a light dewy breeze in my birthday suit.
                          Vaccinated with a phonograph needle one summer break
                          Yeah, I kissed her on her daddy's boat and shot across the lake!

Comment

• freak
                            Sniper
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by DiamondDoug
                            but it's only doing about as much for me as facing a light dewy breeze in my birthday suit.
                            Abandon Van Hagar.
                            Light the torch.
                            Fight the good fight.
                            The real reunion wiill come.

Then, that light breeze will become the glorious suction of a blond goddess on her knees before you.

Comment

• hitch1969©
                              Sniper
                              • Mar 2003

Well Im kinda bummed out a bit. I was told by a few people that "Hitch was someone i should meet", and its turned into shit flavoured shit, with a splash of piss. You let me down man. You started off real good, then mellowed quickly. I guess that was some sort of burst you had to get your troops rallied. Pssst, i dont think it worked Hitch. Anyways, Im going to bed with my Big Tittied wife and enjoy the comfort of love and security. You know, that thing you used to have in life trailor Hitch. Ah, who needs that shit right? Your bed is a cool race car isn't? Damn, I wish I was all alone like you.
                              Anyways, I didn't get a chance to say hi to 5 tonight. Take it easy man. Hope all is going well.
                              Ok dude, you win but I'll let you know that I DO NOT live in a trailer, even though I do know how to spell it... I live in my dad's basement.

I've got 3 kids, another on the way with the pregger chick... but don't worry I won't be a basementdweller for too much longer because I am leaching on to the pregger chick!!!

See, winners CAN do drugs.

Don't BILLieve the media, man. It's all propoganda! You can be anything that you want to be.

Sleep well, sweet prince, because tomorrow when you log into this site YOU WILL HAVE READ ONLY ACCESS and no fucking membership.

It was fun, you were great and I respect not only your tenacity, but also your temerity.

BEST!!

=TK=

Comment

• hitch1969©
                                Sniper
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Dan
                                First of all someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what.Second banning people for having there say is bullshit.Third thing is Rubnose is a Brown Tongue,yes sir what ever you say Mr hitch1969.
                                Danny boy:

New Zealand is pretty GAY, but I forgive you. You're too kewl for school.

Get a fucking mohawk and move to Salt Lake City, SLC PUNK.

either that, or do a scooby doo movie or two?

Rooby Dooby Rooo!!!!

uh uh uh uh uh uh u hu huh uh uh u huh

BREASTPLATES!!

=h=

Comment

Working...