X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frets5150
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
    I hear you, sorry about the caps lock. I guess I like my stupid points to stand out.

Hey Ed just called me he said your checks in the mail.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

Good, Hey is that Valerie on that bill ?

Comment

• Little Lamont
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2007

I don't need my money back. The damn CD's still play just fine.

Shit, did you buy Eddie? 'Cause his ass really is defective.

Comment

• chi-town324
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Feb 2007

some of us old timers have been through this for some 23 years and counting....DEAL WITH IT....news flash for ya...Ed has issues

Comment

• 78/84 guy
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2005

Shit, Zeppelin has put out more stuff for there fans in the last ten years and they broke up 25 years ago!!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

Considering the enjoyment I received from the six pack compared to the cost of six records plus EVH being my inspiration for picking up the guitar and sticking with it, I would be the cry baby of the world to want a penny of the money I spent back. Oh yeah, the kick ass CVH concerts were worth every penny too.
              Last edited by PlexiBrown; 03-11-2007, 01:20 AM.
              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

You guys really read deep into shit!! I love this website!!! Eddie you win!! thanks for the 1996 dick tease!! fucking VH3, I wiped my ass with it, I would also like to thank you for leaving off all the early roth videos from the so called video hits dvd. You know the live stuff from 79-83, the shit you don't want anyone to see (fans) because you know how good it is. (here's Ed to Alex, shit Al did you see how good this shit is, fucking hide it fast!!!) tell you what, I'll send you a check monday for all the great stuff you have put out the last 10 years for your fans you say you care about so much. Just stay away from the bar!! The fucking Extreme singer!! give me a fuckin' break!! Like I said, some of my original post was to get a laugh but I didn't know it would go over peoples heads!! Get well soon Ed. p.s. Ed I'm glad Gary's in for life!! Dave, I hope it happens for you man, I'm just not sure why, Isn't Brian Young better at playing Ed's shit at this point?

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

Thanks Eddie & Alex, The hall of shame might be a joke but they voted your ass in!! You assholes should have been there to play!! Instead we get that shit!! What do you know, another fucking low point in Van halen history, Ed you better stay clean this time you fucker!! You guys should be ashamed!! Dave, THEY FUCKED YOU !! So did the hall of shame. They should of let you play with your own band when they found out the sisters where going to be a no show. But I still think you should have showed you face. I'm happy you said fuck you to the house band and VR!! I like Slash, but Slash playing Van Halen!! I think not!! Thanks again Ed, you just had to go into rehab a week before this big night. GIVE US A BREAK MAN!! I feel 100% vindicated for my original post!!

Comment

Working...